Page 447 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547947 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 20754

Quote Originally Posted by TheTurtleDog View Post
    And what about the Age of Apocalypse Companion - not on the list
    Oh wow, I believe that has been missing from the list since I started it. I will add it in.... Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Hey Omnibus, a BIG thanks for updating the list.
    I would class the Avengers Vol. 1 Omnibus as OOP as the regular cover is at cover price at CGN, and unavailable everywhere else.

Also, what about the Deadpool Minibuses? They're still Omnibusses but called Minibuses in a Deadpool kind of humour way. They're really actually thicker than some other Omnis. I would therefore include them on the list.
    Ok I will add the Deadpool minibuses to the list and count.

I have been going by cover price or below as criteria if OOP or not but going to put Avengers volume 1 since CGN will increase the price soon anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    Oh don't say that, I need to pick this up and I'm already behind on my reading to acquisition ratio.

Id get it during this sale at IST but just short of having enough in my paypal. I guess 3% is only $3 off 100 so it's not like it's a deal breaker, I'm much more worried about things I want going OOP. These books are expensive but very gratifying .
    I picked up my DD Companion Omni as a remainder book at a show last month. So oop is on the horizon.
    it's all in the reflexes

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    It was never broken lol (I don't understand this aversion to anything not completely in chronological order, as it reads fine the way it is). But to answer your question, no, i don't think anything was ever changed.
    Thank you. I heard it was not only out of order, but one of the issues is in Spanish. Is that correct?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Thank you. I heard it was not only out of order, but one of the issues is in Spanish. Is that correct?
    The prologue and main narrative is in order. The supplementary stuff is after the fact. And the spanish issue was intended to be that way. It's part of an anthology issue and follows the mexican spider-man. I think the english version was only available digitally.
    Last edited by awayne83; 10-16-2016 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePorkChopEx View Post
    I picked up my DD Companion Omni as a remainder book at a show last month. So oop is on the horizon.
    They are already clearing out the DD companion reprint that was released a few months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Omnibus View Post
    They are already clearing out the DD companion reprint that was released a few months ago?
    I just saw a remainder marked copy on amazon also. So yes.

All-New Member

Don't forget to add Guardians Of The Galaxy Solo Classic omni to the list.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grahamgg View Post
    Following the link, looks like the DM cover will be #101, 1st Moribus. Which is cool, I like that one. #100 would also have been great, or any of the GG drug issues, but I'm ok with it.
    I finally saw that! When I was at work opening the link the images were blocked for me so I really was speaking(typing) my internal monologue I suppose!! LOL!!
    Awesome DM cover.

I hope that when we get that inevitable Tom Holland Spider-man sequel in 2-3yrs we'll also get ASM vol.4!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I finally saw that! When I was at work opening the link the images were blocked for me so I really was speaking(typing) my internal monologue I suppose!! LOL!!
    Awesome DM cover.

I hope that when we get that inevitable Tom Holland Spider-man sequel in 2-3yrs we'll also get ASM vol.4!!
    I'm sure we will eventually. They'll definitely want Death of Gwen Stacey in OHC format asap.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    I'm sure we will eventually. They'll definitely want Death of Gwen Stacey in OHC format asap.
    Well, not only that but a Volume 4 would include a first Punisher, a cool Tarantula story and - if they went into the mid-130s Harry as the GG.
    All around great stuff!

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Well, not only that but a Volume 4 would include a first Punisher, a cool Tarantula story and - if they went into the mid-130s Harry as the GG.
    All around great stuff!
    Wow, I didn't know the Harry stuff was that early. Now I really want it.
    Cyclops was right

Mighty Member

All around great stuff!
    There's also the 2 issue Hulk battle, 1st Man Wolf, the (in)famous Ock/May wedding, among others. Really is a nice stretch from 119 to about 137ish

All around great stuff!
    Would be one of the best omnibus releases

The details of the 1st Marvel Monsterbus have been posted over on the Marvel Masterworks Forum:

http://www.collectededitions.com/mar...s_kirby01.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sandbagger77 View Post
    The details of the 1st Marvel Monsterbus have been posted over on the Marvel Masterworks Forum:

http://www.collectededitions.com/mar...s_kirby01.html
    Great! I love this stuff!!