Page 1045 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 455459459951035104110421043104410451046104710481049105510951145 ... LastLast
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 20744
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Marvel recently reprinted them according to Diamond, so they should hopefully be back in stock everywhere. Well, everywhere currently open and receiving deliveries.
    Great. Now I just need the same done for Astonishing X-Men, X-Force and Wolverine.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Great. Now I just need the same done for Astonishing X-Men

June 3 apparently. https://previewsworld.com/Search?mod...ate=2020-12-31

But who the hell knows anymore

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    June 3 apparently. https://previewsworld.com/Search?mod...ate=2020-12-31

But who the hell knows anymore
    Yeah, I'm watching Near Mint's stream and Astonishing is in June. X-Force might be July and Wolverine has been pushed back to September with possibly a new binding.

Yeah, I'm watching Near Mint's stream and Astonishing is in June. X-Force might be July and Wolverine has been pushed back to September with possibly a new binding.
    So the copies of Wolverine Omnibus that were recently snapped up have too tight bindings? I was waiting for restock to order a copy.

Great. Now I just need the same done for Astonishing X-Men, X-Force and Wolverine.
    I don't think the new editions of Astonishing and Wolverine have been released yet.

As for X-Force, I'd say that's a matter of when, not if Marvel will print new copies. They're taking a cautious approach to material being printed and released, so it's likely reprints are in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    So the copies of Wolverine Omnibus that were recently snapped up have too tight bindings? I was waiting for restock to order a copy.
    on my Wolverine omni (ordered from Amazon), the binding is 'square' vs. rounded, if that makes sense, but it doesn't seem that tight to me. Opens flat, is a good printing, nice book. And there was reports of a misprint (pages out of order) which seems to be a one-off printing error for one poor soul - mine is perfectly fine. And the book gods were smiling on me, as this large heavy book arrived from Amazon in one piece with no damage considering it was essentially put into a box ~the same size with no padding. ;-)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    on my Wolverine omni (ordered from Amazon), the binding is 'square' vs. rounded, if that makes sense, but it doesn't seem that tight to me. Opens flat, is a good printing, nice book. And there was reports of a misprint (pages out of order) which seems to be a one-off printing error for one poor soul - mine is perfectly fine. And the book gods were smiling on me, as this large heavy book arrived from Amazon in one piece with no damage considering it was essentially put into a box ~the same size with no padding. ;-)
    I ordered one of these from Amazon as well. It does have the square binding and is tighter than most Marvel Omnibus but it is still better than almost any DC Omnibus.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Are the Uncanny X-Men omnibus reprint dates on Amazon accurate? I know some dates are being shifted becaue of COVID..
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 05-16-2020 at 06:59 PM.

Omar from the Near Mint Youtube channel posted this on Twitter the other day, based on information from David Gabriel at Marvel.

EYFDKlLXkAITf9D.jpg

Uncanny Vol 1 is out on 16 July, Vol 2 is out on 11/11, and Vols 3 and 4 just have a December date so far. That second Uncanny Vol 2 is meant to be Vol 3. However, I've seen other boards mention 2021 for Vol 4 which would make sense.
    Last edited by Brian; 05-17-2020 at 06:22 AM.

All-New Member

Omar from the Near Mint Youtube channel posted this on Twitter the other day, based on information from David Gabriel at Marvel.

EYFDKlLXkAITf9D.jpg

Uncanny Vol 1 is out on 16 July, Vol 2 is out on 11/11, and Vols 3 and 4 just have a December date so far. That second Uncanny Vol 2 is meant to be Vol 3. However, I've seen other boards mention 2021 for Vol 4 which would make sense.
    2021 for vol 4 is correct. The dates do not line up exactly in the original image so I edited it to line them up better (also edited the volume number for the second vol 2):
    marvel.jpg

New Warriors is getting a reprint? O Marvel, shine on you crazy diamond.

Amazing Member

Look I know that X-Men Avengers Onslaught Vol. 1 is out on Booktopia but I know that it is also coming out on the 17th of June on Amazon and I do not know if Volumes 2, 3 and 4 will come out this year or next. So what is going on?
    Last edited by Dr. No Good; 05-19-2020 at 01:55 AM.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

EYFDKlLXkAITf9D.jpg

Ah, my patience has been rewarded. A Conan vol.1 Reprint is coming!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Amazing Member

Came across a thread in the Marvel Masterworks Forums mentioning a rather significant misprint in the newly reprinted Daredevil by Bendis Omnibus Vol. 1. Link for those interested https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...-1-t35770.html. Can somebody confirm if this misprint is consistent throughout the whole batch of reprints, or just an anomaly residing in this sole copy?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No Good View Post
    Look I know that X-Men Avengers Onslaught Vol. 1 is out on Booktopia but I know that it is also coming out on the 17th of June on Amazon and I do not know if Volumes 2, 3 and 4 will come out this year or next. So what is going on?
    In a nutshell (and not wishing to come across as snarky), what's going on is that distribution systems and release schedules are all up in the air. Vol 1 was released right as the pandemic started so some retailers may have received copies, and others didn't. Or maybe everybody got copies, but some retailers sold all of their initial delivery and couldn't get restocks.

As for later volumes, there was a volume 2 scheduled for later this year, but that's bound to change, as Marvel slowly comes out of what is basically a two month hiatus.