Page 1368 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3688681268131813581364136513661367136813691370137113721378 ... LastLast
Results 20,506 to 20,520 of 20773
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post

Two more for Sunday morning. The second one makes me smile because if Marvel is going that deep into 90s books, some of the stuff I want has to be in play for the next couple years
    Good to see the defunct lines getting collected.

Mighty Member

With attention being paid to Heroes Reborn, The Clone Saga, and 2099 in the omni line, I'm really hoping we can get to post-AoA X-Men. Since they've orphaned the Cable & X-Force fat tpbs (with only one left, ffs), I'd love to see both Cable and X-Force (separately or together, it's around 63 issues + a couple annuals to run thru Zero Tolerance), X-Men and Uncanny, maybe let's get a little crazy and give us X-Man, and anything else that might work.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post

Two more for Sunday morning. The second one makes me smile because if Marvel is going that deep into 90s books, some of the stuff I want has to be in play for the next couple years
    Coming in November 2024

spoilers:
    HULD BY CATES AND OTTLEY OMNIBUS
    Collecing: Hulk (2021) #1-14; Free Comic Book Day 2021: Avengers/Hulk #1 (Hulk story); Hulk vs. Thor: Banner of War Alpha (2022) #1; Thor (2020) #25 (A story), 26
    end of spoilers

and Coming in October 2024

spoilers:
    GHOST REIDER 2099 OMNIBUS
    Collecting: Ghost Rider 2099 (1994) #1-25
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Hulk by Cates Omni is a bit surprising. Thought that might just get the thick TPB with the 'Complete Collection' tag. Didn't feel the run got that much love either. It is a wait and see for me.

Ghost Rider 2099 though is a must buy. Color me shocked we have now gotten a Cosmic Ghost Rider Omni and a solicit for GR2099 BEFORE an original Blaze 70s Ghost Rider Omni(waiting on MMW clearly to finish) or the Danny Ketch GR run.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I love 2099, but I really dislike the omnibus format. I hope they do them in epics eventually…

Has anyone else heard that the Spider-Man 2099 omnibus will be getting a restock in November? I feel like I read it somewhere but can't find where so I don't know if I'm just making stuff up or not!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Hulk by Cates Omni is a bit surprising. Thought that might just get the thick TPB with the 'Complete Collection' tag. Didn't feel the run got that much love either. It is a wait and see for me.

Ghost Rider 2099 though is a must buy. Color me shocked we have now gotten a Cosmic Ghost Rider Omni and a solicit for GR2099 BEFORE an original Blaze 70s Ghost Rider Omni(waiting on MMW clearly to finish) or the Danny Ketch GR run.
    Len Kaminski (writer of GR 2099) had an accident recently and has been having financial trouble. I wonder if that book is getting published to help him out. Peter David had set up a Go Fund Me right before Marvel began putting out multiple omnis of his stuff.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Believe Marvel is phasing out complete collections and just renaming them modern epics. But yes agreed, even though I wasn't going to pick this up (incomplete story from its original author and also just a WTF story following Immortal), it would have been better as a thick trade.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Happenstance View Post
    The least surprising announcement so far.

Definitely picking this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    How is the Miles Morales: Spider-Man by Saladin Ahmed Omnibus?

I have not read any of the run is it any good compared to the Bendis stuff?
    I read this as it was coming out and passed on the omnibus. To me it was ok, but not worth the double dip.

Is the Captain Marvel Genis-vell omnibus worth getting? I've never read the character before and I'm looking for something new that's not just all the usual characters I buy for. Plus I do like Peter David books.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Still insane how Fractions Iron Man is yet to be collected.

Is the Captain Marvel Genis-vell omnibus worth getting? I've never read the character before and I'm looking for something new that's not just all the usual characters I buy for. Plus I do like Peter David books.
    I liked it VERY much, when the series came out. A lot of fun. The second series is quite a bit of a roller coaster. PAD was set on keeping the reader on his toes.

Peace

Astonishing Member

Coming in January 2025

spoilers:
    DAREDEVIL BY CHIP ZDARSKY OMNIBUS VOLUME 2

Collecting: Daredevil (2019) 31-36, Daredevil: Woman Without Fear (2022) 1-3, Devil's Reign (2021) 1-6, Devil's Reign Omega, Daredevil (2022) 1-14
    end of spoilers