Page 909 of 909 FirstFirst ... 409809859899905906907908909
Results 13,621 to 13,629 of 13629

Just to throw my opinion in here as well, I'm also not a fan of modern art on classic Gold/Silver/Bronze age books. I know the purpose of the DM variants is supposedly an incentive for preordering and buying from a lcs, usually at full cover price. I would buy the modern cover at 50+% discount over a full price dm variant. I wish they'd just use another classic cover on the standard one and a different classic one on the variant that is more rare, in a better attempt to keep most people happy.

Looking forward to getting a copy of Avengers Omnibus vol.4
    like the one on the bottom of his pile

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    Just to throw my opinion in here as well, I'm also not a fan of modern art on classic Gold/Silver/Bronze age books. I know the purpose of the DM variants is supposedly an incentive for preordering and buying from a lcs, usually at full cover price. I would buy the modern cover at 50+% discount over a full price dm variant. I wish they'd just use another classic cover on the standard one and a different classic one on the variant that is more rare, in a better attempt to keep most people happy.
    Totally agree with that idea. Maybe use the original artwork like the Artist Editions or something like that for dm. At the very least, make the modern art not suck.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

What do you guys think the likelihood is of New Mutants by Claremont getting the omnibus treatment? I was thinking if the movie ever sees the light of day the chances might be high.. Thoughts?

"What do you guys think the likelihood is of New Mutants by Claremont getting the omnibus treatment? I was thinking if the movie ever sees the light of day the chances might be high.. Thoughts?"

That's on my wish list and one I thought would be a no-brainer seeing the way most X-Titles sell.

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    What do you guys think the likelihood is of New Mutants by Claremont getting the omnibus treatment? I was thinking if the movie ever sees the light of day the chances might be high.. Thoughts?
    This is something that should have been released ages ago. Not sure what they are waiting for. Every year the most wanted omnibus list is released, New Mutants is always near the very top. And I am pretty sure Marvel's collection department has seen these lists.

Isn't there a New Mutants movie coming out later this year?
    Maybe they'll put the Omni out in conjunction with that, like they usually do.

Amazing Member

I couldn’t wait and picked up the Seinkewicz collection this time last year, but I’m still eagerly awaiting a New Mutant Omni.

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    I'm not convinced the movie is going to get us this omni. It was supposed to come out earlier this year, and Marvel gave us a ton of trades instead of an Omni. We got the Zeb Wells collection, two Nunzio/DeFillipis volumes, Abnet/Lanning complete collection, and a Kyle/Yost collection. As much as I want that Claremont omni, I'm super pumped to get the Nunzio/DeFillipis/Kyle/Yost run all collected in fat trades.