Page 69 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273791191695691069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 20773
    Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Is the new Hachette Catalogue actually out yet?
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    Its easier and cheaper to get crack.
    I know. Shheesh, I've been plotting trades & stuff to get it.

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JJ87 View Post
    So I was browsing eBay to get my mind off losing a bid at the very last second on an Avengers Disassembled/House of M OHC set (I've been looking for both of these books for MONTHS now, and whenever I lose a bid, I somehow calm down my frustration by looking for another book to buy with what I would've paid for said lost bid), and came upon another oversized hardcover I had never seen: Avengers by Brian Michael Bendis - The Heroic Age. It collects Avengers (Vol 4) #1-6, Avengers Prime #1-5 and New Avengers (Vol 2) #1-6. Does anyone here have it/have any thoughts about it?

I have a Marvel event shelf with an awkward gap between Siege and Avengers vs. X-Men. I thought it could fit in nicely, but I've never followed up the Avengers series that closely, so I thought I'd ask first. Also, while on the awkward gap topic, would you recommend the Fallen Son OHC between Civil War and Secret Invasion, or is there another mini that addresses Captain America's "death" directly, besides Brubaker's run?
    Why do you want Dissasembled? Its the worst Avengers story in the last 20 years.
    Cyclops was right

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Why do you want Dissasembled? Its the worst Avengers story in the last 20 years.
    Full-on nostalgia. What McFarlane's Spider-Man or 90's X-Men are to some people, Disassembled is for me. Connection to my teen years, I guess.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    I need The Uncanny X-Force Omnibus like a crackhead needs crack
    Just got mine signed by Remender and Opeña.
    ...I'll sell you it for 4 zillion dollars.

No it's not. Not even close.

Amazing Member

I'm with you on that, but to each their own, brother. Most people give me crap for my love of The Crossing (which honestly is the same crap that Bendis did on Dissasemble). Beauty is all in the eyes of the beholder.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by evilomar View Post
    I'm with you on that, but to each their own, brother. Most people give me crap for my love of The Crossing (which honestly is the same crap that Bendis did on Dissasemble). Beauty is all in the eyes of the beholder.
    Another fan of "The Crossing", here!

I'll take that over anything Bendis did with the Avengers, any day.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Has the McFarlane Spidey Omnibus that's out next year been mentioned?

https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9781302900731/

Or the Machine Man by Kirby and Ditko TPB?

EDIT:

Nevermind. Just seen that it has. (Keep up, LordJulius, keep up!)
    Last edited by LordJulius; 11-30-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ROM Spaceknight View Post
    You're right - unfortunately, classic Killraven has never been reprinted in color, just the b&w Essential. I definitely want either a Marvel Omni or series of color Trades with these issues - the collection should also include the '83 Killraven Marvel graphic novel, with art by P. Craig Russel.
    I thought that was the case, but may as well ask the question! I do have the graphic novel itself though so I can at least read that in colour. This series is well overdue at least a complete collection, in the style of the Deathlok one.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ87 View Post
    Full-on nostalgia. What McFarlane's Spider-Man or 90's X-Men are to some people, Disassembled is for me. Connection to my teen years, I guess.
    I don't see the big deal with Disassembled. I liked it and it's a bit like Superior Spider-Man. They're coming back real soon whatever happens...

Amazing Member

Is Karevn's Last Hunt available in an oversized format anywhere? I would buy that in a heartbeat. Mike Zeck's art screams to be in an OHC.

I just ordered The Torch TPB this month!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisko View Post
    Is Karevn's Last Hunt available in an oversized format anywhere? I would buy that in a heartbeat. Mike Zeck's art screams to be in an OHC.
    I haven't seen an oversized color reprint in english yet. FWIW, Web of Spider-Man #31 is included in IDW's Mike Zeck's Classic Marvel Stories Artist Edition.

Interestingly enough, Marvel Mexico's version of Kraven's Last Hunt and the three Miracleman books by The Original Writer are all oversized hardcovers, with a pretty decent reproduction.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Panthe...panther+hudlin

Is the the same content as the Who Is The Black Panther trade? The normal HC isn't available any more but I'd settle for that if it's got the six issues in it.