Page 1304 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 30480412041254129413001301130213031304130513061307130813141354 ... LastLast
Results 19,546 to 19,560 of 20771
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theegreatone View Post
    Looks like I need to sell my Loki Agent of Asgard collection and Superior Spider-Man Hardcovers!
    I'm holding on to my Superior OHCs for the time being. If they had incorporated the relevant Avenging Spider-Man issues and possibly Superior Team-Up in the first Omnibus, I would be all for it. I wonder what will be in the Vol. 2 Omnibus? If it's Spider-Ock's later "adventures", I'm not that interested. I can't imagine them putting in those later Avenging issues as it would put the story out of chronological whack.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I'm holding on to my Superior OHCs for the time being. If they had incorporated the relevant Avenging Spider-Man issues and possibly Superior Team-Up in the first Omnibus, I would be all for it. I wonder what will be in the Vol. 2 Omnibus? If it's Spider-Ock's later "adventures", I'm not that interested. I can't imagine them putting in those later Avenging issues as it would put the story out of chronological whack.
    Well, the Superior Team-up Compete Collection had 23 issues of Avenging, Team-up, and crossovers, then there are the three annuals for Arms of the Octopus, and probably/possibly Gage's 12 issue series set after Spidergeddon. That's my bet, even if it's all over the place
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

BANNED

I stopped reading Spider books when Marvel ended the marriage in 2007, but I have the Wedding Gallery preordered! I’m looking forward to it especially because I’ve never read their honeymoon issue before. It’s a shame Marvel doesn’t care about its large market for fans of the Spidermarriage. If we can’t get it in 616, at least bring back Mayday’s Spider-Girl series (ignoring Spider-Verse and Secret Wars).

I’d even read new Mr and Mrs Spider-Man backstories set in 982. Anything. I’m literally begging Marvel. I don’t like the MCU movies because I can’t stand Spider-boy. Didn’t bother with the Garfield movies because Mary-Jane wasn’t in them. Publish a book for those of us who aren’t interested in a single Spidey.

At the very least I hope we’ll get Volumes 5 and 6 of The Complete Collection in 2023-24.

Amazing Member

Heads Up The release date for the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Update '89 Omnibus has changed to Dec 27, 2022.

Also, In order to print new Omnibus that are late should Marvel stop with the reprint of older Omnibus's until they catch up?
    Last edited by Dr. No Good; 09-24-2022 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWayne View Post
    I stopped reading Spider books when Marvel ended the marriage in 2007, but I have the Wedding Gallery preordered! I’m looking forward to it especially because I’ve never read their honeymoon issue before. It’s a shame Marvel doesn’t care about its large market for fans of the Spidermarriage. If we can’t get it in 616, at least bring back Mayday’s Spider-Girl series (ignoring Spider-Verse and Secret Wars).

I’d even read new Mr and Mrs Spider-Man backstories set in 982. Anything. I’m literally begging Marvel. I don’t like the MCU movies because I can’t stand Spider-boy. Didn’t bother with the Garfield movies because Mary-Jane wasn’t in them. Publish a book for those of us who aren’t interested in a single Spidey.

At the very least I hope we’ll get Volumes 5 and 6 of The Complete Collection in 2023-24.
    Same for me and I am only now considering reading it all to catch up.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    STAR WARS LEGENDS: THE EMPIRE OMNIBUS VOL. 2
    Written by RANDY STRADLEY, TIM SIEDELL, DAN THORSLAND, RYDER WINDHAM, JAN STRNAD, BRIAN DALEY, ANTHONY DANIELS, KIA ASAMIYA & MORE
    Penciled by GABRIEL GUZMAN, DOUGLAS WHEATLEY, STEPHEN THOMPSON, IVÁN FERNÁNDEZ, BILL HUGHES, IAN GIBSON, IGOR KORDEY, KIA ASAMIYA & MORE
    Covers by FELIPE MASSAFERA & KILIAN PLUNKETT
    ON SALE MAY 2023
    The galaxy’s darkest days are here! In the months after Revenge of the Sith, Darth Vader continues his relentless pursuit of the surviving Jedi. But between Dass Jennir’s smuggling crew, a veritable army of assassins and the Emperor’s own sinister plans, will Vader’s ruthlessness be enough to keep him intact? Then join C-3PO and R2-D2’s search for a new master as they face pirates, monsters and evil droids! Plus: the earliest adventures of young Han Solo and Lando Calrissian (including the acquisition of a certain starship), and Obi-Wan Kenobi’s time on Tatooine! Collecting STAR WARS: DARK TIMES — FIRE CARRIER #1-5, STAR WARS: DARK TIMES — A SPARK REMAINS #1-5, STAR WARS: DARTH VADER AND THE NINTH ASSASSIN #1-5, STAR WARS: DARTH VADER AND THE CRY OF SHADOWS #1-5, STAR WARS: DROIDS SPECIAL #1, STAR WARS: DROIDS (1994) #1-6, STAR WARS: DROIDS (1995) #1-8 and STAR WARS: THE PROTOCOL OFFENSIVE — plus material from STAR WARS VISIONARIES; STAR WARS TALES #11-12, #15 and #20; DARK HORSE PRESENTS ANNUAL ’99; and STAR WARS GALAXY MAGAZINE #1.
    1032 PGS./Rated T …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95171-9
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

Do these empire omnibi (Omni 1 and 2) follow the contents of the epic collections? Wondering if I should grab a cheap Omni #1 from IST and sell off the epics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Uncanny X-Men Volume 5 will now include New Mutants Annual 2 and X-Men Annual 10
    Love it!
    Even though it's kinda short on actual X-Men issues, between the annuals, the New Mutant special and the Longshot mini, it's heavy on Arthur Adams content, who I love!
    And of course, with NM annual 2, more Alan Davis is always welcome, not to mention a few issues with Barry Windsor-Smith, and this thing is loaded with my top 3 favorite artists!
    Last edited by slop101; 09-28-2022 at 02:25 PM.

Incredible Member

Fantastic Four Full Circle, does anyone know if this was a limited release? It seems to be sold out pretty much everywhere already. I am taking about the regular version, not The slipcase edition.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Fantastic Four Full Circle, does anyone know if this was a limited release? It seems to be sold out pretty much everywhere already. I am taking about the regular version, not The slipcase edition.
    It's still available on Amazon (30% off) right now.

I'm not sure if it was a limited release (the non-slipcase version); probably just popular.

Epic Collections December 2022 solicitations:

X-MEN EPIC COLLECTION: IT’S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN TPB – NEW PRINTING!
    Volume #4 in the X-Men Epic Collections
    Written by STEVE ENGLEHART & LEN WEIN with GERRY CONWAY, STAN LEE, ROY THOMAS, ARCHIE GOODWIN, MIKE FRIEDRICH, TONY ISABELLA & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by SAL BUSCEMA, TOM SUTTON, HERB TRIMPE & GIL KANE with DON HECK, JOHN BUSCEMA, BOB BROWN & JIM STARLIN
    Cover by JIM STARLIN
    ON SALE JANUARY 2023
    Continuing the saga of Marvel’s original mutant team! Hank McCoy sets off on his own, taking a research job — but his scientific curiosity will curse him forever when an experiment gone wrong transforms him into a fanged, furry Beast! Meanwhile, the other X-Men find themselves pursued by a secret adversary that seeks to pick them off one by one. They must join forces with Captain America to save the nation and rescue their mutant comrades! Also featuring the first appearances of Wolverine and Madrox the Multiple Man, an X-Men/Avengers battle against Magneto, and a host of rare covers! Collecting AMAZING ADVENTURES (1970) #11-17; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #92; INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #150, #161, #172 and #180-182; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #4 and #23; AVENGERS (1963) #110-111; CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #172-175; DEFENDERS (1972) #15-16; and GIANT-SIZE FANTASTIC FOUR #4.
    512 PGS./Rated T …$49.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95034-7
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

ANT-MAN/GIANT-MAN EPIC COLLECTION: THE MAN IN THE ANT HILL TPB – NEW PRINTING!
    Volume #1 in the Ant-Man/Giant-Man Epic Collections
    Written by STAN LEE & LARRY LIEBER with ERNIE HART
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY, DON HECK, DICK AYERS & LARRY LIEBER
    Cover by JACK KIRBY
    ON SALE FEBRUARY 2023
    A man of action and a man of science, Dr. Henry Pym invented an amazing growth serum and a cybernetic helmet — and with them, he became the Astonishing Ant-Man! Pym soon teamed with Janet Van Dyne, the winsome Wasp, and the two tiny titans went on to battle an array of mini- and maxi-sized menaces from the Scarlet Beetle to the Black Knight! But adventures in the microscopic world weren’t enough for one of the Marvel Age’s first super heroes. Soon, Ant-Man became the biggest Avenger there ever was: Giant-Man! And his foundational adventures are all here in this debut Epic Collection! Collecting material from TALES TO ASTONISH (1959) #27 and #35-59.
    448 PGS./All Ages …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95035-4

ANT-MAN/GIANT-MAN EPIC COLLECTION: ANT-MAN NO MORE TPB
    Volume #2 in the Ant-Man/Giant-Man Epic Collections
    Written by STAN LEE, MIKE FRIEDRICH, CHRIS CLAREMONT & BILL MANTLO with DAVID MICHELINIE, TONY ISABELLA, ROY THOMAS, AL HARTLEY & LEON LAZARUS
    Penciled by HERB TRIMPE, P. CRAIG RUSSELL, GEORGE TUSKA & JOHN BYRNE with DICK AYERS, STEVE DITKO, CARL BURGOS, BOB POWELL, ROSS ANDRU, JIM STARLIN, RON WILSON, RICH BUCKLER & KEITH POLLARD
    Cover by BOB LAYTON
    Progenitor of the famous Pym Particle, biochemist Dr. Henry Pym started off his super-heroing career as the tiny Ant-Man, but he soon burst into a new role as Giant-Man! The Avengers co-founder’s adventures with the Wasp continue here as the two heroes beat back the Beast of Berlin and battle other adversaries big and small! Then, there’s a new Giant-Man on the block when Pym’s friend and lab partner, Bill Foster, becomes the Black Goliath in a series all his own! Last, but far from least, thrill to the debut of Scott Lang as Ant-Man, the small hero who’s made it big both in Marvel’s comics and on the silver screen! Collecting MARVEL FEATURE (1971) #4-10, POWER MAN #24-25, BLACK GOLIATH #1-5, CHAMPIONS (1975) #11-13, MARVEL PREMIERE #47-48, and material from TALES TO ASTONISH (1959) #60-69 and IRON MAN (1968) #44.
    504 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94965-5

AVENGERS EPIC COLLECTION: ACTS OF VENGEANCE TPB
    Volume #19 in the Avengers Epic Collections
    Written by DANNY FINGEROTH, JOHN BYRNE, FABIAN NICIEZA, MICHAEL HIGGINS & MORE
    Penciled by RICH BUCKLER, PAUL RYAN, RON WILSON, JOHN BYRNE & MORE
    Cover by JOHN BYRNE
    Villains assemble! A new era begins for the Avengers with a fresh approach and a revamped roster including Quasar, She-Hulk and the Black Panther! But the team is soon pushed to its limits when the Lava Men attack! And when the Eternals’ home of Olympus vanishes, the trail leads to the Negative Zone. Can Sersi help the Avengers save Gilgamesh and locate her people? Then, a host of Marvel’s biggest bads join forces — and swap enemies! Thrown off-balance by an onslaught of unfamiliar foes, Avengers East and West must face Freedom Force, the U-Foes, the Mole Man and more — and discover the true architect of these Acts of Vengeance! And when the space pirate Nebula schemes to destroy the universe, will Spider-Man save the day — and join the team?! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #304-318 and ANNUAL #18, and AVENGERS WEST COAST #53-55.
    496 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95110-8

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN EPIC COLLECTION: THE HERO KILLERS TPB
    Volume #23 in the Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collections
    Written by DAVID MICHELINIE, ERIC FEIN, J.M. DEMATTEIS, FABIAN NICIEZA & MORE
    Penciled by MARK BAGLEY, AARON LOPRESTI, JERRY BINGHAM, SCOTT MCDANIEL, MIKE ZECK, BRANDON PETERSON & MORE
    Cover by MARK BAGLEY
    The coming of Carnage! When Venom’s offspring transforms psychopath Cletus Kasady into a symbiotic serial killer, Peter Parker makes the hardest decision of his life – and turns to Venom for help! But will Eddie Brock join the fight, or will he continue his single-minded mission to squash Spider-Man? Plus: Spider-Man enters the Lizard’s lair – and faces a powerful enemy alongside the New Warriors! And when Spidey is haunted by Kraven the Hunter, can the web-slinger save the soul of his fiercest foe? Then, when familiar faces make a startling return, Spidey must investigate a painful piece of his past – assuming he can get through Taskmaster and the Red Skull! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #361-367; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (1964) #26; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: SOUL OF THE HUNTER; and material from SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #12, WEB OF SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #8 and NEW WARRIORS ANNUAL #2.
    480 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95104-7

DOCTOR STRANGE EPIC COLLECTION: NIGHTMARE ON BLEECKER STREET TPB
    Volume #11 in the Doctor Strange Epic Collections
    Written by LEN KAMINSKI, GEOF ISHERWOOD, ROY THOMAS, DAVID QUINN, GREGORY WRIGHT, JEAN-MARC LOFFICIER & MORE
    Penciled by GEOF ISHERWOOD, MEL RUBI, RON WAGNER, BRIAN POSTMAN, GREG LAROCQUE & MORE
    Cover by GEOF ISHERWOOD
    Powerless! When Clea’s actions free the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange beseeches the all-powerful Vishanti for aid. But his mystical patrons have a request in return — and when Strange refuses, he is stripped of most of his magical power! Sorcerer Supreme no more, Strange must revive his old non-team the Defenders to contend with Dormammu! Then, when Nightmare targets Strange, will Morbius be a friend or foe? Plus: Strange loses and gains a disciple and is swept up in cosmic chaos when the Goddess launches her Infinity Crusade! And when Strange aids the Midnight Sons against Lilith, it unleashes a terrifying new foe — and sparks a radical reimagining of Strange himself! Collecting DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME #48-61 and ANNUAL #3; MORBIUS: THE LIVING VAMPIRE (1992) #9; and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #146 and MARVEL SUPER-HEROES (1990) #12, and #14.
    488 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95105-4