Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

CAPTAIN AMERICA BY TA-NEHISI COATES VOL. 2 OHC
    Written by TA-NEHISI COATES with ANTHONY FALCONE
    Penciled by JASON MASTERS, NIKO WALTER, BOB QUINN, DANIEL ACUÑA, LEONARD KIRK & MORE
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    ON SALE MARCH 2022
    Acclaimed author Ta-Nehisi Coates concludes his examination of the Sentinel of Liberty’s place in modern-day America! Framed for a crime he did not commit and pursued by a dogged Nick Fury, Steve Rogers takes on the Power Elite and their insidious minions — with help from the Daughters of Liberty! Disgraced and hunted, he has been forced underground — but he’s not down and out yet. And the hour is drawing nigh when Steve will once again pick up the shield and don the stars and stripes! But which of Cap’s closest allies will do the same with the armor of the Iron Patriot? And who will be the new Agent 13? Just as Captain America returns, so too does his greatest enemy — and now, Steve Rogers must marshal his forces to face the reborn Red Skull! Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (2018) #13-30.
    400 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92543-7
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

AVENGERS EPIC COLLECTION: TAKING A.I.M. TPB
    Volume #26 in the Avengers Epic Collections
    Written by BOB HARRAS, TERRY KAVANAGH, GEORGE PÉREZ, MARK GRUENWALD & MORE
    Penciled by STEWART JOHNSON, MIKE DEODATO JR., MIKE GUSTOVICH, ANGEL MEDINA, JEFF MOORE, MANNY CLARK, DAVE HOOVER & MORE
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    Evil reborn! Will Vision, Swordsman, Magdalene and Deathcry survive the mind-altering madness of the Mephisitoid? And on Wundagore Mountain, Crystal and Quicksilver find Pietro’s childhood nanny, Bova, on her deathbed! Can the High Evolutionary save her? Meanwhile, Giant-Man has big problems — and so does anyone else who’s used Pym Particles! And, haunted by dreams that seem like memories, everything the Vision knows about humanity is about to be challenged! Plus: There’s more to Taylor Madison, Hercules’ mortal girlfriend, than meets the eye — prepare for a Greek tragedy! And when Captain America’s bitter enemy the Red Skull resurfaces, seeking a prize beyond measure, it could spell the end of the Avengers! It’s a shocking saga featuring A.I.M., the Cosmic Cube, the Super-Adaptoid…and M.O.D.O.K.! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #378-388, MARVEL DOUBLE FEATURE: AVENGERS/GIANT-MAN #379-382, VISION (1994) #1-4 and CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #440-441.
    504 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93233-6

DAREDEVIL EPIC COLLECTION: DEAD MAN’S HAND TPB
    Volume #16 in the Daredevil Epic Collections
    Written by D.G. CHICHESTER, GLENN HERDLING, GREGORY WRIGHT, FABIAN NICIEZA, CHUCK DIXON & ANN NOCENTI
    Penciled by M.C. WYMAN, RON GARNEY, SCOTT MCDANIEL, PAT OLLIFFE, JOHN HEBERT
    & TOM GRINDBERG
    Cover by SCOTT MCDANIEL
    Who will claim the Kingpin’s empire? Wilson Fisk has fallen – and would-be crime lord the Owl sinks his talons into New York City! Meanwhile, the sinister Surgeon General slices her way through unsuspecting victims – and her next “patients” may be Daredevil and Spider-Man! But when Nelson & Murdock roll the dice on a big case in Las Vegas, DD finds a cabal of criminals looking to step into Fisk’s oversized shoes! With Tombstone, Hammerhead, Silvermane and Justin Hammer mingling with representatives of Hydra, the Secret Empire, the Hand and more, chaos is in the cards — and when violent vigilantes Nomad and the Punisher arrive in Sin City, all bets are off! Plus: Can Daredevil defeat his own twisted doppelganger? Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #301-311 and ANNUAL #8, NOMAD (1992) #4-6, PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL (1988) #45-47 and material from MARVEL HOLIDAY SPECIAL #2.
    472 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93238-1
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

DEADPOOL EPIC COLLECTION: THE CIRCLE CHASE TPB
    Volume #1 in the Deadpool Epic Collections
    Written by ROB LIEFELD, FABIAN NICIEZA, TOM BREVOORT, MIKE KANTEROVICH, MARK WAID, GLENN HERDLING & GREGORY WRIGHT
    Penciled by ROB LIEFELD, MARK PACELLA, GREG CAPULLO, PAT OLLIFFE, JOE MADUREIRA, JERRY DECAIRE, BILL WYLIE, IAN CHURCHILL, MIKE GUSTOVICH, ISAAC CORDOVA & MORE
    Cover by ROB LIEFELD
    Heeeeere’s Deadpool! He’s the Merc with a Mouth, the Regeneratin’ Degenerate, the Sassin’ Assassin, now in his own Epic Collection! Debuting as a fast-talking thorn in Cable and X-Force’s sides, Deadpool quickly stole the spotlight. Now, with sidekick Weasel in tow, he sets out on a quest for romance, money and mayhem — not necessarily in that order! Wade Wilson must unravel the mystery of Tolliver’s Will, but when the Juggernaut crashes Deadpool’s party, it’s the unstoppable vs. the un-shut-up-able! Can the beguiling Siryn inject a little sanity into the proceedings? And what tragic secrets of Wade’s past will be revealed? Collecting NEW MUTANTS (1983) #98; X-FORCE (1991) #2, #11 and #15; NOMAD (1992) #4; DEADPOOL: THE CIRCLE CHASE #1-4; SECRET DEFENDERS #15-17; DEADPOOL (1994) #1-4 and material from AVENGERS (1963) #366 and SILVER SABLE & THE WILD PACK #23.
    472 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93205-3

CONAN THE BARBARIAN EPIC COLLECTION: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS — QUEEN OF THE BLACK COAST TPB
    Volume #4 in the Conan the Barbarian Epic Collections
    Written by ROY THOMAS with FRED BLOSSER
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA with MIKE PLOOG & TIM CONRAD
    Cover by JOHN BUSCEMA
    In these pages Conan meets the Queen of the Black Coast in one of the most captivating pairings in comics! But first, he teams up with Red Sonja in one of Roy Thomas and John Buscema’s finest tales! Then, Conan’s travels through the western wastelands bring readers the tear-jerking “Last Ballad of Laza-Lanti,” the fearsome threat of Shokkoth and a flashback tale of from the Cimmerian’s youth! Next, the saga of Lupalina the Wolf-Woman takes Conan to the castle keep of the death-dealing Unos! Along the way, Conan picks up sidekicks Yusef and Tara and comes face-to-face with his biggest challenge: himself! We conclude with the debut and origin of Bêlit, the pirate queen that would become Conan’s partner in love and war. Collecting CONAN THE BARBARIAN (1970) #43-59 and material from SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN (1974) #1.
    360 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92955-8
    © 2021 Conan Properties International LLC

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    I know some people have talked about their preorders getting cancelled and having to put another order in for them.
    I have 3 preorders in over at ToW and have not gotten any notifications about cancelling and reordering. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I'm preordering some of my white whales (The Death of Capt America omni, Fantastic Four by Hickman vol. 1 and the X-men by Hickman).

Am I being paranoid about this? ToW is a sister company of IST, which is the same as DCBS?
    Reposting for visibility

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I know some people have talked about their preorders getting cancelled and having to put another order in for them.
    I have 3 preorders in over at ToW and have not gotten any notifications about cancelling and reordering. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I'm preordering some of my white whales (The Death of Capt America omni, Fantastic Four by Hickman vol. 1 and the X-men by Hickman).

Am I being paranoid about this? ToW is a sister company of IST, which is the same as DCBS?
    On one hand I don't blame you. On the other, I can't afford to end up with 2 copies of such expensive books, and I know DCBS/IST don't do returns (only exchanges for damages, I believe)... so the risk is yours.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Out of all those upcoming releases, I think I only want Captain America by Coates.
    Also, maybe Young Avengers, but 50/50 on that...
    The rest, I either have or don't want.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

What pre-orders got cancelled for everyone? Was it just DCBS pre-orders?

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

What pre-orders got cancelled for everyone? Was it just DCBS pre-orders?
    Speaking for myself, yes. But then I only pre-order from DCBS (Amazon very rarely) anyway...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Anyone know when the 2nd Wolverine omni is shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by doolittle View Post
    Anyone know when the 2nd Wolverine omni is shipping?
    Next week!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Next week!!
    Thanks Steroid! It will make it into my next DCBS shipment.

Amazing Member

Which cover are you getting? I’m still undecided. I have strong feelings about all 3. Which is strange. Usually one is clearly subpar.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm going with this since I know it'll be derby at 2pm cst when the gates open
    Choice:
    1. Byrne
    2. Lee
    3. BWS
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime