Page 533 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 334334835235295305315325335345355365375435836331033 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 20773

Realm of Kings omnibus back in stock at IST for 50% off!

Amazing Member

Howard The Duck has sold out on IST, Get it while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    Nice to see some of these clearance Marvel titles hit eBay. I've gotten Star Wars omnis 1 & 2 for under $90 shipped for both. Holding out for a good price on #3 still.

Anyone recommend Werewolf by Night? Pretty cheap now, and I like Bronze Age pretty well.
    I miss the days when CGN would have a 60% off sale and pass the clearance savings onto the customer. It seems these days a lot of cheap books are bought up to be sold at OOP prices.

Quote Originally Posted by actionjackson2099 View Post
    I miss the days when CGN would have a 60% off sale and pass the clearance savings onto the customer. It seems these days a lot of cheap books are bought up to be sold at OOP prices.
    Yeah, I would have rather gotten these from IST or CGN cause I like to support them. But I didn't think I'd be able to grab the Star Wars omnis at all before they went OOP. Got all three for $125 shipped off eBay...first one is the variant cover, I really wanted #2 variant cause I love the image, but couldn't pass up the deal so I'll just look at the Hilldebrandt image on my phone.

Incredible Member

I have been wondering where any of these discounts would show up. As pointed out CGN seemingly loads up to ask inflated OOP prices, don't know if IST bothers with lingering clearance books, and the last time there was the liquidation my LCS that normally doesn't carry Omni's had all the clearance titles and we're asking cover. I wonder if the days of the deep discount are drawing to a close to a good degree.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by okSwede View Post
    Thanks! i checked the past few days but it was still out of stock. Ordered.
    Last edited by Drakul; 02-18-2017 at 11:47 AM.
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by okSwede View Post
    Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    I have been wondering where any of these discounts would show up. As pointed out CGN seemingly loads up to ask inflated OOP prices, don't know if IST bothers with lingering clearance books, and the last time there was the liquidation my LCS that normally doesn't carry Omni's had all the clearance titles and we're asking cover. I wonder if the days of the deep discount are drawing to a close to a good degree.

Comicxposure has some of them. I've ordered other comics from them before, free shipping threshold is $75 though.

shop.comicxposure.com/MARVEL-OMNIBUS-SALE_c309.htm

Incredible Member

I was really considering getting IvX when the inevitable OHC was released, but looking at Hatchette it seems the X tax is in full effect. https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti.../9781302906535

$75 MSRP for 7 issues is crazy. Marvel is making it easier and easier to stick to my post Secret Wars bailing. At this point I think Aaron's Thor is the only thing that still has me.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Since it's on clearance, what do ya'll think of Fraction's FF/F4? I finished up Lee/Kirby's volume 2 omnibus recently and I plan going SA 3>Byrne's run>Waid>Millar>Hickman, wonder if I should add Fraction to the mix. I'm also doing the same thing w/ Spidey. Lee/Ditko run>Stern's run>Michiline/Mcfarlane>Mcfarlane solo?>Michilinie/Larsen>Clone Saga?>Straczynski>Brand New Day>Big Time>Superior>current Spidey. I know there's some worthwhile material in between those gaps(Death of Stacys/Kraven the Hunter), any nice fat trades/epics to fill in?

And whats your prediction on which omnibus will be next to go OOP? Obvious one would be WoK prelude after seeing what happened with the previous and current cosmic book. I can see Gillen's JiM and Hickman's Avengers going quick too.
    Last edited by Thesanmich; 02-19-2017 at 12:14 AM.

I was really considering getting IvX when the inevitable OHC was released, but looking at Hatchette it seems the X tax is in full effect. https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti.../9781302906535

$75 MSRP for 7 issues is crazy. Marvel is making it easier and easier to stick to my post Secret Wars bailing. At this point I think Aaron's Thor is the only thing that still has me.
    Surely that 7 for $75 solicit isn't correct, that would be insane. I'm not reading, or have any idea what's up with these current X-Men and inhuman books, but I'd guess if it's 7 issues it will be $50 list which is in line with that Civil War 2 book that I think was 8 issues. Or, all of the IvX issues plus all of the tie-ins is considerably more than 7 issues. Even at 7 issues for $50 I wouldn't consider touching it for anything less than at least 50% off.

This sucks because I was going to get it but if true then Marvel is going to save me some money. Even at 50 percent off, I'm not paying the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesanmich View Post
    Since it's on clearance, what do ya'll think of Fraction's FF/F4? I finished up Lee/Kirby's volume 2 omnibus recently and I plan going SA 3>Byrne's run>Waid>Millar>Hickman, wonder if I should add Fraction to the mix. I'm also doing the same thing w/ Spidey. Lee/Ditko run>Stern's run>Michiline/Mcfarlane>Mcfarlane solo?>Michilinie/Larsen>Clone Saga?>Straczynski>Brand New Day>Big Time>Superior>current Spidey. I know there's some worthwhile material in between those gaps(Death of Stacys/Kraven the Hunter), any nice fat trades/epics to fill in?

And whats your prediction on which omnibus will be next to go OOP? Obvious one would be WoK prelude after seeing what happened with the previous and current cosmic book. I can see Gillen's JiM and Hickman's Avengers going quick too.

I have yet to see any major discounts although I'm just checking Ebay. I've seen a few books that are in the $35 to $40 range but they come with a $10 shipping tag, so to me it's the same as when they were half off at CGN or IST.

Granted, I'm only looking at Ebay.

Is the first Busiek Avengers omnibus OOP?
    We need better comics

Amazing Member

How is the SA Avengers Omnibus Vol. 2
    I have the first one but haven't read it yet.
    Is it worth a buy? It is pretty cheap in the omnibus sale...

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    Is the first Busiek Avengers omnibus OOP?
    Yes, although it can still purchased from certain quarters if you look around.