Page 894 of 894 FirstFirst ... 394794844884890891892893894
Results 13,396 to 13,399 of 13399

The Silver Surfer:Parable is a great story but considerating i already have the story in another format i will not be getting this Oversized Edition.
    Speaking of Silver Surfer,there is a new Silver Surfer book from the Marvel Epic Collection that will collect SILVER SURFER: 123-138, -1, and ANNUAL '97.
    Looking forward to this entry of the Epic Collection because it have the J.M.DeMatteis stories of Silver Surfer which i had never read but i remember the stories looking cool from the solicits of this time.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Had no idea DeMatteis was doing Silver Surfer. I usually like his work, so Iíll check this out.

Thanks.

^^^^
    The J.M.DeMatteis run in the Silver Surfer is almost all collected in the upcoming Silver Surfer Epic Collection number.
    I never read the stories,but the art from the solicits from this time looked awesome and the stories being writen by J.M.DeMatteis made this run always one of the comic books that i will have to read eventualy,so this new Epic number of Silver Surfer looks great to me.

Hey everyone,

Looks like Marvrl will be realeasing:

Master of Kung Fu Epic Collection Vol 2
    X-Men Epic Collection vol 4 (Reprint years)
    New Mutants Epic Collection vol 2 Demon Bear saga

In June and July. I’m so excited for all 3

Also, Spider-Girl Completr Collection vol 2
    Favorite Characters: Wolfsbane, Storm, Psylcoke, Beast, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Gambit, Angel, Iceman, Havok, Frenzy, Cecilia Reyes, Multiple Man, Feral, Skids, Rictor, Shatterstar, Sunspot, Cannonball, Magma, Moonstar, Karma, Warlock, Cypher, Penance, Quicksilver, Shard, Captain Britain, Cerise, and Gideon

Favorite Titles: New Mutants, Excalibur, X-Force, X-Factor, Uncanny X-Men, X-Treme X-Men