Page 862 of 1012 FirstFirst ... 362762812852858859860861862863864865866872912962 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 15168
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    Yeah there have been some Stealth Omnis such as the Brubaker Daredevil Reprints and also some other titles but I don't have a list. Also it feels like the last one of these titles has been a long time ago?
    I was so hoping for a Brubaker Iron Fist surprise...
    Yes, that would be great re: IIF Omni and also the Bendis DD Omnibuses.

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    Yeah there have been some Stealth Omnis such as the Brubaker Daredevil Reprints and also some other titles but I don't have a list. Also it feels like the last one of these titles has been a long time ago?
    I was so hoping for a Brubaker Iron Fist surprise...
    If I'm not mistaken, I think the Howard the Duck omnibus reissue (around the time of the first Guardians movies) also was a surprise book that wasn't solicited the first time around.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Hickman's Fantastic Four Complete collection Vol. 1 comes out this week. Am I right in thinking that Complete Collections always come out with just 2 volumes? If so are they gonna get all of Hickman's stuff into 2 volumes?

Amazon says Vol 1 includes: "Collecting DARK REIGN: FANTASTIC FOUR 1-5, FANTASTIC FOUR (1998) 570-578, and material from DARK REIGN: THE CABAL ONE-SHOT "

While the omnibus Vol. 1 includes: "Dark Reign : Fantastic Four 1-5, Dark Reign : The Cabal, Fantastic Four 570-588, FF 1-5"

Edit: My problem is that I own the Vol. 2 omnibus and I'm very impatient and wondering what to do.
    Last edited by j0nnyboy; 08-20-2018 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    Hickman's Fantastic Four Complete collection Vol. 1 comes out this week. Am I right in thinking that Complete Collections always come out with just 2 volumes? If so are they gonna get all of Hickman's stuff into 2 volumes?

Amazon says Vol 1 includes: "Collecting DARK REIGN: FANTASTIC FOUR 1-5, FANTASTIC FOUR (1998) 570-578, and material from DARK REIGN: THE CABAL ONE-SHOT "

While the omnibus Vol. 1 includes: "Dark Reign : Fantastic Four 1-5, Dark Reign : The Cabal, Fantastic Four 570-588, FF 1-5"

Edit: My problem is that I own the Vol. 2 omnibus and I'm very impatient and wondering what to do.
    No, there isn't a limit on the number of volumes. For example, there are 6 or 7 volumes of the Punisher MAX Complete Collections.

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    Should I go ahead and pick up Enemy Within and Duel of Iron Epics since it doesn't seem like we'll be getting a follow up to the "Vol 1" Omnibus prior to that?
    I gave up on the v2 omnibus a long time ago, when they've announced these Epics, although we got some double dipping since then (although I think mostly it's the epics getting released shortly after an omnibus and not the other way around).
    I don't think the Michelinie IM omnibus sold well enough since it was on clearance for a while and also there is no new Iron man movie on the horizon either.

But I think you won't regret buying the Epics, the stories are great!

I look forward to seeing what collected editions Marvel will be announcing later today in
    the November solicitations. D C was underwhelming with there, so I am hoping beyond
    hope Marvel can make up for it with a grand slam

The Kraven Last Hunt Deluxe edition is a must buy TPB to me,and i even have the majority of stories of it (The original storyline and Grim Hunt -ASM#634-637).
    But yeah this deluxe edition wil be the next TPB i will buy.
    Finally going to be able to read the sequel of Kraven Last Hunt,the Amazing Spider-Man:Soul of the Hunter story that i had never read.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I gave up on the v2 omnibus a long time ago, when they've announced these Epics, although we got some double dipping since then (although I think mostly it's the epics getting released shortly after an omnibus and not the other way around).
    I don't think the Michelinie IM omnibus sold well enough since it was on clearance for a while and also there is no new Iron man movie on the horizon either.

But I think you won't regret buying the Epics, the stories are great!
    I ordered those same 2 iron man epics in a sale just today. I like the epic format a lot. Big chunks of runs for a not too bad price. I like the paper. I find it fits the older material.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    The Kraven Last Hunt Deluxe edition is a must buy TPB to me,and i even have the majority of stories of it (The original storyline and Grim Hunt -ASM#634-637).
    But yeah this deluxe edition wil be the next TPB i will buy.
    Finally going to be able to read the sequel of Kraven Last Hunt,the Amazing Spider-Man:Soul of the Hunter story that i had never read.
    The KLH Deluxe is a OHC, not TPB

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    I ordered those same 2 iron man epics in a sale just today. I like the epic format a lot. Big chunks of runs for a not too bad price. I like the paper. I find it fits the older material.
    I would still take an omnibus of this run. Feel like it's more durable and I like the story enough to upgrade.

Amazing Member

Default Avengers Hickman omnibus volume 1

For anyone who still needs this it is still in stock at Indigo for $142 Canadian.

Until August 26, graphic novels are buy one get one 50% off.

This would be by far the best price you can get on this book while they last

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I would still take an omnibus of this run. Feel like it's more durable and I like the story enough to upgrade.
    I prefer an Omnibus most every time when it comes to Marvel. I'm happy they are pumping out Epics at the pace they are though and prefer them to smaller TP's.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I look forward to seeing what collected editions Marvel will be announcing later today in
    the November solicitations. D C was underwhelming with there, so I am hoping beyond
    hope Marvel can make up for it with a grand slam
    Nothing new here. No surprise titles.

https://www.newsarama.com/41468-marv...citations.html

Spectacular Member

Looks like the Civil War mega box is out of stock at IST and amazon, wonder if it is out of print. I was always hoping to get that boxset for $200, thought they would have clearanced them once the civil war movie hype died down, guess I was wrong.

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avengers1986 View Post
    Looks like the Civil War mega box is out of stock at IST and amazon, wonder if it is out of print. I was always hoping to get that boxset for $200, thought they would have clearanced them once the civil war movie hype died down, guess I was wrong.
    My motto is "don't gamble if it's something you really want, get it"

I'll gamble with books, I am now but they are 2/3rd tier interests. If they go OOP no fretting.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime