Page 1015 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 155159159651005101110121013101410151016101710181019102510651115 ... LastLast
Results 15,211 to 15,225 of 20730
    All-New Member

Just snagged The Eternals for a really good price.

I'm worried it was (relatively) cheap for a reason, tho. Is there. reprint in the works that I don't know about? I know it wasn't included in the recent reprints announcement.. (but New Warriors was, lol).

I noticed the complete collection of it looks to be coming out soon (along with some other long OOP titles, like xstatix)

any info?
    Last edited by skrewler; 02-09-2020 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skrewler View Post
    Just snagged The Eternals omni for a really good price.

I'm worried it was (relatively) cheap for a reason, tho. Is there. reprint in the works that I don't know about? I know it wasn't included in the recent reprints announcement.. (but New Warriors was, lol).

I noticed the complete collection of it looks to be coming out soon (along with some other long OOP titles, like xstatix)

any info?
    Read the posts a page before yours (starting with post 15214) and you’ll see that yes, an Eternals reprint (with additional material) is coming.
    Last edited by Dick Grayson; 02-09-2020 at 04:19 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Yes I was aware of that which is what I meant when i said “reprinting and expanding”. But is this is actually the first time that they are reprinting and expanding an Omnibus? I am getting the Daredevil Bendis Omni 2 and it seems that they had a chance there to expand that one with 1-2 trades of material which they apparently have not done.

Are there any examples of them doing this in the past or is Eternals going to be the first time that they have updated a new printing/edition ?
    The Squadron Supreme Omnibus was expanded when it was reprinted

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    Read the posts a page before yours (starting with post 15214) and you’ll see that yes, an Eternals reprint (with additional material) is coming.
    Which Near Mint Condition video did he see that on? I see a mention of a "Complete Collection" but not an omni reprint.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by skrewler View Post
    Which Near Mint Condition video did he see that on? I see a mention of a "Complete Collection" but not an omni reprint.
    The Eternals Omnibus is called "The Eternals: The Complete Saga Omnibus". You can see it in the video at 19:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Yeah they will be reprinted. Honestly if you want to read them then just get Marvel Unlimited and read them on your computer and buy the Omnibus that are currently in print to read physically while you wait for the out of print ones to come back in print.

I’m sure that those omnibus will come back into print but it will take years not weeks or months before it happens. I know the collector in people wants those particular ones right now and maybe they are more appealing because you can’t have them... but there is so much that IS in print and available that you will enjoy just as much if not more.
    Thank you for the reply, I was lucky enough today to get the Avengers volume so there are deals out there. As for reading digitally it is just not the same as holding the comic in your hand, then again with some of these volumes you would need to be hulk sized to turn the pages.
    Hail Hydra!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    In their video, they point out that the Eternals omnibus is not just a reprint. It has additional content with the 1980a 12 issue mini and some other guest appearances.
    I'm now glad I didn't pay out the money to get one second hand.
    I will be getting the Eternals new edition for sure!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

Flipping through the new Hulk omni, I forgot just how dreadful the artwork is. It wasn't until Keown hit the scene that the art really got good. But I haven't read these stories in ages and I really love this era of Hulk, looking forward to diving in.
    Miller was right.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyOldHermit View Post
    Flipping through the new Hulk omni, I forgot just how dreadful the artwork is. It wasn't until Keown hit the scene that the art really got good. But I haven't read these stories in ages and I really love this era of Hulk, looking forward to diving in.
    David worked with some fine artists during his run, like McFarlane, Keown and Frank. The guy who took over after Frank, though... yikes. Killed the last Epic Collection for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    While I've collected comics for most of my life I've only just discovered the omnibus editions so missed out on the first volumes of the big names does anyone know if they will ever be reprinted, thanks. They are Thor v1 X-men v1 Avengers v1 Hulk v1 Captain America v1 Iron man v1 these are all the silver age appearances. As to my query it is quite funny in all my time reading these comics in the U.K they have only been reprinted in black and white and so I thought I'd treat myself by reading them in colour for the first time. Can anyone help me please?
    You can get them in colour in the Epic Collection paperbacks, if thats an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    You can get them in colour in the Epic Collection paperbacks, if thats an option.
    That's an idea thanks.
    Hail Hydra!

What are they going to put in the New Mutant Epic collection vol 8? 95-100 isn't going to be much, did they have a bunch of mini's?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    What are they going to put in the New Mutant Epic collection vol 8? 95-100 isn't going to be much, did they have a bunch of mini's?
    They can either do like they did w/the X-Force Epic v2 (X-Cutioner's Song) and just include all of X-Tinction Agenda, or they can include the Kings of Pain annuals, Wolverine: Rahne of Terra, and a few random appearances of New Mutants characters in that time frame (e.g. Cable was in a 3-parter in Wolverine)
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Spectacular Member

Just picked up the Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Daredevil by Bendis & Maleev Omnibus Vol 2 on IST.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Just picked up the Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Daredevil by Bendis & Maleev Omnibus Vol 2 on IST.
    I got the Ultimates and Daredevil 2. Definitely looking forward to adding those to my collection.