Page 889 of 893 FirstFirst ... 389789839879885886887888889890891892893 LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 13385
  1. #13321
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    2,898

    Default

    I agree on Ant-Man. I had thought that surely with AM&TW sequel we might get the material that makes up Ant-Man/Goliath MMW+Black Goliath + a few relevant Avengers and/or other issues into an Omni.
    However, nothing.

    Come on Marvel Collections Dept, give Hank some Omni love!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

  2. #13322
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collection: Assassin Nation

    Description: Archenemies, assassins and Inferno! David Michelinie and Todd McFarlane's fan-favorite run continues, as the superstar artist takes on classic Spidey villains Mysterio, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Lizard, Rhino and Scorpion! Plus, the web-slinger faces a brutal rematch with his newest and deadliest enemy: Venom! As Manhattan goes mad, Spidey faces down the demonic threat of Inferno...but Peter's powers can't save him and MJ from a Christmastime eviction! Then, Spidey tackles international espionage when he's drawn into the Assassin Nation Plot alongside Silver Sable, roguish gun-for-hire Paladin and Captain America! But when the assassin is revealed, who will survive? Plus, as Atlantis Attacks, Spidey and She-Hulk battle the Abomination! And a classic graphic novel sheds new light on Peter and Mary Jane's lives!

    COLLECTING: VOL. 19: AMAZING SPIDERMAN (1963) 311-325, ANNUAL 23; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: PARALLEL LIVES GN

    -------------------------------------------
    Not too surprising, but I was kind of hoping the SSM and WoSM parts of Inferno would be included. I know you can get them all together in the Inferno X-Overs collection, but there's a decent chunk of material in there I have no interest in.

  3. #13323
    multiple choice Orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Deadworld
    Posts
    611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collection: Assassin Nation

    Description: Archenemies, assassins and Inferno! David Michelinie and Todd McFarlane's fan-favorite run continues, as the superstar artist takes on classic Spidey villains Mysterio, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Lizard, Rhino and Scorpion! Plus, the web-slinger faces a brutal rematch with his newest and deadliest enemy: Venom! As Manhattan goes mad, Spidey faces down the demonic threat of Inferno...but Peter's powers can't save him and MJ from a Christmastime eviction! Then, Spidey tackles international espionage when he's drawn into the Assassin Nation Plot alongside Silver Sable, roguish gun-for-hire Paladin and Captain America! But when the assassin is revealed, who will survive? Plus, as Atlantis Attacks, Spidey and She-Hulk battle the Abomination! And a classic graphic novel sheds new light on Peter and Mary Jane's lives!

    COLLECTING: VOL. 19: AMAZING SPIDERMAN (1963) 311-325, ANNUAL 23; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: PARALLEL LIVES GN

    -------------------------------------------
    Not too surprising, but I was kind of hoping the SSM and WoSM parts of Inferno would be included. I know you can get them all together in the Inferno X-Overs collection, but there's a decent chunk of material in there I have no interest in.
    Big pass, we already have this in omnibus form except for the OGN.

  4. #13324
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Big pass, we already have this in omnibus form except for the OGN.
    Omnibus is also missing annual 23. And Parallel Lives is available in OHC in Spider-Man: The Graphic Novels

  5. #13325
    Astonishing Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joltman View Post
    Omnibus is also missing annual 23. And Parallel Lives is available in OHC in Spider-Man: The Graphic Novels
    ASM Annual #23 is in the Atlantis Attacks Omnibus. Therefore, if you have the AA Omnibus, Spidey Omnibus and the SM Graphic Novels OHC, you're all set (I only have the latter two).

  6. #13326
    Mighty Member Peter Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Big pass, we already have this in omnibus form except for the OGN.
    Epic completeness OCD powers activate!

  7. #13327
    Incredible Member Naked Bat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Do we know if Marvel is planning to release Soule's work on Daredevil in Hardcover, like they did with Waid's run?

  8. #13328
    Mighty Member FluffySheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Bat View Post
    Do we know if Marvel is planning to release Soule's work on Daredevil in Hardcover, like they did with Waid's run?
    I asked about this not long ago. There's no solicitation at the moment, but but chances are they'll go straight to omnibus and miss out OHCs.
    Currently Pulling: Amazing Spider-man, Black Hammer: Age of Doom, Black Hammer: The Quantum Age, Farmhand, Gideon Falls, Infinite Dark, Babyteeth

    “We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

  9. #13329
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    ASM Annual #23 is in the Atlantis Attacks Omnibus. Therefore, if you have the AA Omnibus, Spidey Omnibus and the SM Graphic Novels OHC, you're all set (I only have the latter two).
    Not quite, the Atlantis Attacks just has the first and last story, there's other content that's not included
    Same applies to Annual 22, which was also was not included in the McFarlane Omnibus, includes two stories in the Evolutionary War omnibus, but only the Venom epic includes the other content.
    Last edited by joltman; 11-08-2018 at 08:16 AM.

  10. #13330
    Astonishing Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joltman View Post
    Not quite, the Atlantis Attacks just has the first and last story, there's other content that's not included
    Same applies to Annual 22, which was also was not included in the McFarlane Omnibus, includes two stories in the Evolutionary War omnibus, but only the Venom epic includes the other content.
    Fair enough. Thanks for pointing this out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Bat View Post
    Do we know if Marvel is planning to release Soule's work on Daredevil in Hardcover, like they did with Waid's run?
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I asked about this not long ago. There's no solicitation at the moment, but but chances are they'll go straight to omnibus and miss out OHCs.
    Quite a few of us are waiting for Soule's run to get the oversized treatment. Two Omniibuses would be perfect. If I've done my math right, there will be 46 or so issues of the regular run with at least a further ten or so issues (one-shots, annuals, mini-series and tie-ins). There'll also be various variant covers.

  11. #13331
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Going through my wishlist on IST and noticed that the Alpha Flight omnibus and Daredevil Shadowland Omnibus Tan cover are out of stock. Wonder if these are going oop soon.

  12. #13332
    Spectacular Member World1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Wow, just got Walt’s Thor Omnibus for $40 at my HPB
    They are having a 40% off your most expensive item sell today and tomorrow.
    Sunday it will be 50%

    I’m tempted to go back and get those JSA omnibus’ too. There was Knightfall Omnibus also. A few more good omnibus.

  13. #13333
    Spectacular Member slop101's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Marvel Knights omnibus... thoughts? Worth it? Not worth it?

  14. #13334
    Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Marvel Knights omnibus... thoughts? Worth it? Not worth it?
    I liked Daredevil #1-15 a lot, but Daredevil: Father was a pretty weak series. I just bought the Daredevil Volume 1 OHC for $30, I don't see a reason to pay a lot more for the omni.

  15. #13335
    Fantastic Member Russ840's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    412

    Default

    http://www.collectededitions.com/mar.../ssm_mm02.html

    Marvel Masterworks Spectacular Spider-Man vol 2 is for a June release next year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •