Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

SPIDER-MAN: THE WEDDING ALBUM GALLERY EDITION HC
    Written by DAVID MICHELINIE, JIM SHOOTER, CHRISTOPHER PRIEST, DANNY FINGEROTH, PETER DAVID, GARY FRIEDRICH & STAN LEE
    Penciled by JOHN ROMITA JR., ALEX SAVIUK, PAUL RYAN, ALAN KUPPERBERG, JIM VALENTINO, MARIE SEVERIN, LARRY LIEBER & MORE
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
    Celebrate the greatest comic-book wedding of all in this oversized Gallery Edition containing the complete story of Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson’s 1980s nuptials — from proposal to ceremony to honeymoon! After years of will-they-won’t-they friendship and occasional romance, Peter pops the question — and after much soul-searching, MJ says yes! But will these lovebirds truly hit the jackpot and walk down the aisle, or will that ol’ Parker luck — not to mention Electro, Puma and the new Spider-Slayer — ruin everything for the bride and groom? Plus: The newspaper-strip version of the wedding, a wild WHAT IF? and the complete saga of the happy couple’s history! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #290-292, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (1964) #21, SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #7, WHAT IF? (1989) #20-21, MARVEL SAGA: THE OFFICIAL HISTORY OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE #22 and material from NOT BRAND ECHH #6.
    296 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94653-1
    Trim size: 9-1/4 x 13

BLACK PANTHER BY CHRISTOPHER PRIEST OMNIBUS VOL. 1
    Written by CHRISTOPHER PRIEST
    Penciled by MARK TEXEIRA, VINCE EVANS, JOE JUSKO, MIKE MANLEY, MARK BRIGHT, SAL VELLUTO, KYLE HOTZ, NORM BREYFOGLE, JIM CALAFIORE & MORE
    Covers by MARK TEXEIRA & SAL VELLUTO
    T’Challa is the man with a plan as the Black Panther is reinvented in Christopher Priest’s brilliantly sharp and witty political satire! Prepare to see the king of Wakanda through new eyes: those of U.S. government attaché Everett K. Ross! When a new regime stages a coup in Wakanda, T’Challa finds himself an enemy of the state! The Black Panther is always two or three steps ahead — but with foes like Mephisto, Malice, Klaw and Killmonger against him, will T’Challa’s cool head and intricate maneuvers be enough to free his nation without alienating his allies and destabilizing the world? Plus: Meet Queen Divine Justice and the deadly Dora Milaje! Mixing super-heroics with geopolitics, humor and all-out action, Priest’s PANTHER is a masterpiece not to be missed! Collecting BLACK PANTHER (1998) #1-33, DEADPOOL (1997) #44 and material from MARVEL DOUBLE-SHOT #2.
    840 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94501-5
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8
    [IMG][/IMG]

IMMORTAL IRON FIST & THE IMMORTAL WEAPONS OMNIBUS
    Written by ED BRUBAKER, MATT FRACTION, DUANE SWIERCZYNSKI, JASON AARON, CULLEN BUNN,
    RICK SPEARS & DAVID LAPHAM
    Penciled by DAVID AJA, TRAVEL FOREMAN, RUSS HEATH, KHARI EVANS, KANO, TonCi ZonjiC, TIMOTHY GREEN II, DAN BRERETON, GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI, HATUEY DIAZ, ARTURO LOZZI & MORE
    Covers by DAVID AJA & PATCH ZIRCHER
    Iron Fist is explored like never before in these epic adventures steeped in fable, magic and hard-hitting martial arts action! After learning the hard way that the Iron Fist’s centuries-spanning legacy holds more secrets than he ever dreamed, Danny is called to K’un-Lun to fight in a tournament against the Immortal Weapons of the Seven Capital Cities of Heaven! But can he ferret out a conspiracy against K’un-Lun? Plus: The noir adventures of Orson Randall, the previous Iron Fist — and amazing solo tales of the fan-favorite Immortal Weapons! Collecting IMMORTAL IRON FIST #1-27 and ANNUAL #1, IMMORTAL IRON FIST: ORSON RANDALL AND THE GREEN MIST OF DEATH, IMMORTAL IRON FIST: THE ORIGIN OF DANNY RAND, IMMORTAL IRON FIST: ORSON RANDALL AND THE DEATH QUEEN OF CALIFORNIA, IMMORTAL WEAPONS #1-5, IMMORTAL WEAPONS SKETCHBOOK and material from CIVIL WAR: CHOOSING SIDES and I AM AN AVENGER #1.
    1064 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94637-1

X LIVES & DEATHS OF WOLVERINE OHC
    Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
    Penciled by JOSHUA CASSARA & FEDERICO VICENTINI
    CoverS by ADAM KuBERT & MARK BROOKS
    The most expansive Wolverine story of all time! Logan. James Howlett. Weapon X. The mutant known as Wolverine has lived many lives under many identities, but never before has the fate of the future been so entwined with his past! To prevent a terrible tragedy, Logan must travel to various points in time to prevent the death of a key figure in mutant history. But that’s only the beginning — because for every life, there must be a death! Fan-favorite eras are explored anew, along with never-before-seen periods in Wolverine’s century-long life! But while Logan saves the past, his extended family must step up to protect the present! Benjamin Percy presents a time-shredding saga across all of Wolverine history — and futures yet to come! Collecting X LIVES OF WOLVERINE #1-5 and X DEATHS OF WOLVERINE #1-5.
    288 PGS./Parental Advisory …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93122-3

IMMORTAL HULK VOL. 5 OHC
    Written by AL EWING
    Penciled by JOE BENNETT, ALEX LINS, ADAM GORHAM & RACHAEL STOTT
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    ON SALE SEPTEMBER 2022
    Al Ewing and Joe Bennett’s acclaimed saga reaches its horrifying climax! The end begins with the rematch everybody wanted — but not like this! A broken and friendless Hulk is about to find out there’s nothing like the real Thing! All the while, the Leader’s dark designs are coming together — but will this be his greatest triumph at last, or will the horrific One Below All claim his due? As the gamma monsters all converge, one by one, on New York City, can anyone stop them? The Avengers give it their best shot — but the last time they fought the Hulk, they destroyed an entire town. And this Earth-shattering confrontation may be even more devastating! As horrible truths are revealed at last, what will it mean for Bruce Banner, his allies and the eternal life of the Immortal Hulk?! Collecting IMMORTAL HULK #41-50.
    296 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94526-8

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE INCREDIBLE HULK VOL. 16 HC
    Written by BILL MANTLO with MARK GRUENWALD & STEVEN GRANT
    Penciled by SAL BUSCEMA with HERB TRIMPE & STEVE DITKO
    Cover by MICHAEL GOLDEN
    The Masterworks rampage into the incredible Bill Mantlo era of Hulk! Mantlo’s five-year run redefined comics’ meanest, greenest goliath — and it all kicks off when the Hulk unleashes his rage on Gamma Base! By the time the dust settles, Hulk will find himself exiled to Jarella’s world, where he crosses paths with the cosmic Gardener, wielder of an Infinity Gem! Then it’s back to Earth for a chilling fight against Jack Frost in a tale drawn by the legendary Steve Ditko. A double-sized 250th issue features a team-up and tussle with the Silver Surfer, after which Hulk faces a “Trial by Monster” when he finds himself in the middle of a civil war between monster men! The indelible art of Sal Buscema makes page after page a Marvel Masterwork! Collecting INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #245-255 and MARVEL TREASURY EDITION #25.
    320 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93334-0
    Trim size: 7 x 10

GENERATION X EPIC COLLECTION: EMPLATE’S REVENGE TPB
    Volume #2 in the Generation X Epic Collections
    Written by SCOTT LOBDELL, TODD DEZAGO, JEPH LOEB, MICHAEL GOLDEN & MORE
    Penciled by TOM GRUMMETT, VAL SEMEIKS, PASQUAL FERRY, CHRIS BACHALO, MITCH BYRD, ASHLEY WOOD, SHAWN MCMANUS, JEFF JOHNSON & MORE
    Cover by CHRIS BACHALO
    The next generation of X-Men must grow up fast! Generation X welcomes the mutant called Mondo to their ranks — just in time for Omega Red to attack! And with Banshee lying at death’s door, Chamber may be the last man standing! Then the team’s deadliest and most horrifying foe returns: M’s evil brother, Emplate! And he’s hungry for more than vengeance! Even if the students can avoid becoming Emplate’s next meal, will a surprising transformation consume one of their own? Plus: The White Queen goes to extreme lengths to protect the students from Onslaught, Franklin Richards joins the school in the wake of tragedy and Chamber and Husk’s romance reaches a tipping point! Guest-starring Howard the Duck! Collecting GENERATION X (1994) #10-23 and ANNUAL ’95-’96, GENERATION X SAN DIEGO PREVIEW and material from INCREDIBLE HULK ANNUAL ’97.
    488 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94649-4
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

IRON MAN EPIC COLLECTION: BATTLE ROYAL TPB
    Volume #5 in the Iron Man Epic Collections
    Written by MIKE FRIEDRICH with ROY THOMAS, JIM STARLIN, BILL EVERETT & STEVE GERBER
    Penciled by GEORGE TUSKA with BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH, JIM STARLIN, P. CRAIG RUSSELL & JOHN ROMITA SR.
    Cover by GIL KANE
    Tony Stark’s life takes a turn for the extraordinary when his ESP-empowered fiancée, Marianne Rodgers, is tormented by visions of Iron Man’s death! As if that wasn’t drama enough, the Stark Industries’ Board of Directors vies to force Tony from his own company as protesters riot at the gates! Then Iron Man goes cosmic with the first appearances of Thanos, Drax the Destroyer and Moondragon! And a gauntlet of classic villains — from the Mandarin to Whiplash — push our hero to his limits! It all stands against the backdrop of an increasingly tense love triangle between Tony Stark, Pepper Potts and Happy Hogan. An Avenger vs. Avenger battle and Roy Thomas and Barry Windsor-Smith’s stunning retelling of Iron Man’s origin top off this epic era! Collecting IRON MAN (1968) #47-67.
    448 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93361-6

NEW MUTANTS EPIC COLLECTION: THE END OF THE BEGINNING TPB
    Volume #8 in the New Mutants Epic Collections
    Written by LOUISE SIMONSON, ROB LIEFELD, FABIAN NICIEZA, JUDITH BOGDANOVE & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by ROB LIEFELD, GUANG YAP, JON BOGDANOVE, JIM LEE, MARK BAGLEY, TOM RANEY, TERRY SHOEMAKER & MORE
    Cover by ROB LIEFELD
    The road to X-Force! The mystery man called Cable continues to train the New Mutants into a fierce fighting force just as the team is targeted — along with the X-Men and X-Factor — by Cameron Hodge and the Genoshan government! Escape will only come at a devastating cost, and two New Mutants will not return home! Then, when Cable’s past catches up to him, the fast-talking Deadpool and the lethal Domino make their debuts! And as Sunspot heads into the sunset, the arrival of two strange new allies — Feral and Shatterstar — will lead to an end…and a beginning! But can the all-new New Mutants survive the resurrection of Proteus? Collecting NEW MUTANTS (1983) #95-100 and ANNUAL #7, UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #270-272 and X-FACTOR (1986) #60-62 — plus material from NEW WARRIORS ANNUAL #1, X-MEN ANNUAL (1970) #15 and X-FACTOR ANNUAL #6.
    504 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94664-7

STAR WARS LEGENDS EPIC COLLECTION: THE CLONE WARS VOL. 4 TPB
    Written by CHRIS CERASI, JEREMY BARLOW, JOHN OSTRANDER, KEVIN RUBIO & DEREK THOMPSON
    Penciled by NICOLA SCOTT, JUAN FRIGERI, JAN DUURSEMA, DOUG WHEATLEY, LUCAS MARANGON & DEREK THOMPSON
    Cover by DAVE DORMAN
    The Sith have their revenge! The Jedi are spread thin across the galaxy battling separatist armies as Palpatine and his apprentice, Count Dooku, scheme to destroy the Jedi Order once and for all. But Darth Maul has returned, targeting both sides of the conflict! Meanwhile, Obi-Wan Kenobi has done all he can to guide his former student, Anakin Skywalker — but a dark destiny awaits. As the Clone Wars reach their tragic, inevitable conclusion, witness the fates of Quinlan Vos and Aayla Secura — and the birth of Darth Vader! Collecting FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2005: STAR WARS, STAR WARS: DARTH MAUL — SON OF DATHOMIR #1-4, STAR WARS: REPUBLIC #74-77 and #81-83, STAR WARS: EPISODE III — REVENGE OF THE SITH #1-4, STAR WARS: TAG & BINK II #2 and material from STAR WARS VISIONARIES and STAR WARS TALES #4.
    440 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93230-5

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN EPIC COLLECTION: GREAT POWER TPB
    Volume #1 in the Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collections
    NEW PRINTING!
    Written by STAN LEE
    Penciled by STEVE DITKO with JACK KIRBY
    Cover by STEVE DITKO
    In 1962, in the pages of a comic book slated for cancellation, Stan Lee and Steve Ditko gave birth to one of the most enduring icons in American popular culture: the Amazing Spider-Man! Turning the concept of a super hero on its head, they imbued the young, guilt-ridden Peter Parker with the fantastic powers of an arachnid and the fantastic pressures of an everyday teenager. The combination was pure magic. Now you can leap into Spider-Man’s web-slinging world from the beginning — including the tragic origin that started it all; the first appearances of the Daily Bugle and J. Jonah Jameson; and the debut of classic villains including the Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, the Sandman, the Vulture and Electro! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #1-17, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (1964) #1 and material from AMAZING FANTASY (1962) #15.
    504 PGS./All Ages …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94685-2

WOLVERINE EPIC COLLECTION: MADRIPOOR NIGHTS TPB
    Volume #1 in the Wolverine Epic Collections
    NEW PRINTING!
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT & PETER DAVID
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA & GENE COLAN
    Cover by JOHN BUSCEMA
    ON SALE MAY 2022
    He’s the best there is at what he does — but what he does isn’t very nice. And now Wolverine has broken out of the X-Men and into his own solo series! Feeling the urge to cut loose, Wolverine travels to Madripoor, an East Indian island full of pirates, cutthroats and smugglers — just the way Logan likes it! There, he’ll take on ruthless crimelord Roche, meet the cunning Tyger Tiger, wield the mystical Black Blade, battle superhuman enforcers Roughouse and Bloodsport and contend with drug kingpin Nguyen Ngoc Coy and his niece, the former New Mutant known as Karma! Plus: The Hulk comes to town, a formative battle with Sabretooth is revealed and Wolverine hunts for the Gehenna Stone! Guest-starring Jessica Drew, A.K.A. Spider-Woman! Collecting WOLVERINE (1988) #1-16 and material from MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #1-10 and MARVEL AGE ANNUAL #4.
    504 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94687-6

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

I just buy up omnibus and don't even read them. I have my whales that I still have to get, but I'll get them and not read them. I do the same thing with video games and books.

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    I just buy up omnibus and don't even read them. I have my whales that I still have to get, but I'll get them and not read them. I do the same thing with video games and books.
    I do this too but I have seriously slowed down how many books I buy nowadays. I've got at least 6 Amazing Spider-man omnis sitting on my shelves still sealed.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Thanks Fluffy, that makes me feel a little bit better about it. I "need" to get about 2 or 3 more whales. Then I think (and hope) I'll hang this up. Or like you've done, just slow down. And hopefully someday they'll get read.