Page 1306 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 30680612061256129613021303130413051306130713081309131013161356 ... LastLast
Results 19,576 to 19,590 of 20773
    Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Two passes for me.
    1-Creator fixed Omni's with a shotgun of issues is something I don't buy.
    2-Already have ASM vol.4, yeah for those who need it.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I might buy the Arthur Adams omni mostly because he's one of my top-5 favorite artists - though I already have most of those issues in other over-sized collections, so not sure. Would be nice to have it all in one place - it may not be my most "read" omni, but probably my most "flipped-through".

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Two passes for me.
    1-Creator fixed Omni's with a shotgun of issues is something I don't buy.
    2-Already have ASM vol.4, yeah for those who need it.
    With this release, people who have been getting the new omnibus spine designs will have a matching set of ASM 1-5.

Luckily get to save some money as it's a pass for me on both.

Astonishing Member

New omnibus coming out in August 2023. Technically, this is a volume 3.

Default Journey into Mystery Masterworks question.

I have seen four of the Atlas era volumes in the Masterworks editions of Journey into Mystery, can anyone tell me are they worth getting. I'm wondering as I already own the two Monsterbus and Masters of Suspense omnibus books and want to know have the stories been collected already. Thanks for any replies.
    Hail Hydra!

Astonishing Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN BY SALADIN AHMED

Contains: Miles Morales: Spider-Man (2018) 1-42, annual 1 (A story); Free Comic Book Day 2019 (Spider-Man/Venom) 1; Absolute Carnage: Miles Morales 1-3; Amazing Spider-Man 49, 81; Miles Morales: The End 1; material from Incoming (2019) 1

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

Contains: Miles Morales: Spider-Man (2018) 1-42, annual 1 (A story); Free Comic Book Day 2019 (Spider-Man/Venom) 1; Absolute Carnage: Miles Morales 1-3; Amazing Spider-Man 49, 81; Miles Morales: The End 1; material from Incoming (2019) 1
    Is this directly after the Bendis stuff? If so, there’s nothing more that I would need to catch up on right? I’ve got both Bendis omni’s, so if this is practically volume 3 that would be wonderful.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTemp View Post
    Is this directly after the Bendis stuff? If so, there’s nothing more that I would need to catch up on right? I’ve got both Bendis omni’s, so if this is practically volume 3 that would be wonderful.
    Yes, this is the series right after Bendis ended his run, making it volume 3 for the character. The only MM material not here is the What If issues.

Astonishing Member

What's the possibility of getting a reprint of Fatal Attractions Omnibus which was the 30th Anniversary X-MEN event back then for next year 60th Anniversary.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    What's the possibility of getting a reprint of Fatal Attractions Omnibus which was the 30th Anniversary X-MEN event back then for next year 60th Anniversary.
    Never say never, but Marvel very rarely reprints OHCs. It’s more common for them to take the contents of OHCs and reissue them as “official” omnibuses. That’s what they did with Fall of the Mutants, and with Inferno (in the latter case, combining two earlier OHCs).

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Coming in August 2023:

MARVEL UNIVERSE BY ARTHUR ADAMS collecting Longshot 1-6; New Mutants Special Edition; X-Men Annual 9-10, 12, 14; Web of Spider-Man Annual 2; Cloak and Dagger 9; X-Factor 41-42; Excalibur: Mojo Mayhem; Fantastic Four 347-349; material from Fantastic Four 358; Marvel Holiday Special 1991; Classic X-Men 1-10, 12-16, 18-23; Official Handbook to the Marvel Universe (1985); Marvel Universe Series I and Marvel Universe Series II

and

Amazing Spider-Man Volume 4 (reprint)
    I also already have the Spidey Omni and won't be picking up the Arthur Adams Omni, although I'm a fan of his work. I have quite a bit of the contents already. I think the only creator centric Omnibus I would be interested in would be a Lee Weeks one.

Not interested. Read this run, nothing amazing IMO.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    I have seen four of the Atlas era volumes in the Masterworks editions of Journey into Mystery, can anyone tell me are they worth getting. I'm wondering as I already own the two Monsterbus and Masters of Suspense omnibus books and want to know have the stories been collected already. Thanks for any replies.
    I don't have any of these, however, if the omnibus are artist specific (Kirby and Ditko), then I'm guessing you are missing about half or more of what is in the Masterworks which usually prints the whole issue.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    I don't have any of these, however, if the omnibus are artist specific (Kirby and Ditko), then I'm guessing you are missing about half or more of what is in the Masterworks which usually prints the whole issue.
    Thank you for the reply, that sounds reasonable.
    Hail Hydra!

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

What's the concensus on the Wakanda: World of Black Panther omnibus? I'm getting the itch to buy it along with the hype of the new movie. Anyone read it or familiar with the material? Thanks!