Page 1319 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 31981912191269130913151316131713181319132013211322132313291369 ... LastLast
Results 19,771 to 19,785 of 20773

If 'the trial' gets a reprint.....the next one hopefully follows. That's the only one I'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post

Omar is coming in hot for Christmas! 1 reprint, 1 very much sought after new one
    Extremely happy about this announcement. Don't need the reprint but I'm absolutely getting the new omni.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Always great to see more bronze age omnibuses.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post

Omar is coming in hot for Christmas! 1 reprint, 1 very much sought after new one
    Coming is September 2023:

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE TRIAL OF CAPTAIN AMERICA (Reprint)

and

AVENGERS OMNIBUS VOLUME 5: collects Avengers 120-149, Giant-Size Avengers 1-4, Captain Marvel 33, Fantastic Four 150, material from F.O.O.M. 6-7, 12.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Avengers Omni volume 5 is a must!!

I don't need the reprint but I'm sure plenty do.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

I tried searching the thread. As today is Tuesday I was expecting to order an omnibus today at 3pm EST. Apparently it doesn't go on sale til tomorrow? I've been a little out of the loop recently, did this just change in the recent past?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^^^
    What site? Did you check another site?
    What book?

IST used to have titles go on sale at 3pm EST but that has been moved up to 12noon. If it was IST it is possible they didn't get it to post OR sold out.
    I'd go look at CGN as they have some different distributors. I have seen discrepancies on a book that had 'x' street date and say CGN got the book but IST did not have it, they got it weeks later in fact. *shrug*
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Oops. My bad, I meant IST. It wasn't on the front page so I searched House of M Omnibus and it says "Expected release 1/4/23." I'm used to it being up on Tuesdays.

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    Oops. My bad, I meant IST. It wasn't on the front page so I searched House of M Omnibus and it says "Expected release 1/4/23." I'm used to it being up on Tuesdays.
    Actually doesn't come out until next week.

Thanks. That would explain it!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

March 2023 Oversized Collected Editions Solicitations:

CAPTAIN AMERICA BY TA-NEHISI COATES OMNIBUS
    Written by TA-NEHISI COATES & ANTHONY FALCONE
    Penciled by LEINIL FRANCIS YU, ADAM KUBERT, SEAN IZAAKSE, JASON MASTERS, NIKO WALTER, BOB QUINN, LUCAS WERNECK, DANIEL ACUŃA, LEONARD KIRK & MICHAEL CHO
    Covers by ALEX ROSS
    ON SALE JULY 2023
    Acclaimed BLACK PANTHER scribe Ta-Nehisi Coates takes on the Sentinel of Liberty! For more than seventy years, Captain America has stood in stalwart defense of his country. But in the aftermath of Hydra’s brief takeover of the nation, Cap is a figure of controversy — carrying a tarnished shield — and a new enemy is rising! As Steve Rogers takes on the manipulative Power Elite, will he end up as Captain of Nothing? Or does the living legend still have some allies in his corner? Framed for a crime he didn’t commit, Steve is forced underground — but he’s about to come out fighting! However, even as Captain America returns, so too does his greatest enemy. Can Steve marshal his forces in time to face the reborn Red Skull? Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (2018) #1-30 and material from FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2018 (AVENGERS/CAPTAIN AMERICA).
    696 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94847-4
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

SPIDER-MAN: BRAND NEW DAY OMNIBUS VOL. 1
    Written by DAN SLOTT, MARC GUGGENHEIM, BOB GALE, ZEB WELLS, MARK WAID, JOE KELLY, ROGER STERN, BRIAN REED, MATT FRACTION & STUART MOORE
    Penciled by PHIL JIMENEZ, STEVE MCNIVEN, SALVADOR LARROCA, CHRIS BACHALO, BARRY KITSON, MARCOS MARTIN, MIKE MCKONE, PAULO SIQUEIRA, JOHN ROMITA JR., PAT OLLIFFE, PAOLO RIVERA, LEE WEEKS, MARCO SANTUCCI, JOE SUITOR & MORE
    Covers by STEVE MCNIVEN & PHIL JIMENEZ
    ON SALE JULY 2023
    The most celebrated era in modern Spider-history, featuring a rotating who’s who of comic book talents! Peter Parker puts the past behind him and sets forth on a status quo swing shift like no other — with new friends, new foes and some familiar faces. And Peter’s life has never been crazier! If major changes at the Daily Bugle and the livestreaming foe Screwball weren’t bad enough, the rampage of the furious Freak will have Spidey calling for help from his Avengers teammates and an all-new adventurer! Plus: “The Other Spider-Man!” Kraven’s First Hunt! Norman Osborn as the face of law and order?! The dazzling debut of Jackpot! Spidey meets a president! And much more! Collecting FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2007 (SPIDER-MAN), AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1999) #546-583, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (2008) #1, SECRET INVASION: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1-3, PRESIDENTS’ DAY CELEBRATION DIGITAL COMIC, SPIDER-MAN: FEAR ITSELF ONE-SHOT (2009), AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: EXTRA! #2, SPIDER-MAN: SWING SHIFT DIRECTOR’S CUT ONE-SHOT and material from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: EXTRA! #1.
    1272 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95175-7

MARVEL AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 1
    Written by VARIOUS
    Penciled by VARIOUS
    Covers by KERRY GAMMILL & RICHARD HOWELL
    Long before the internet, True Believers of the 1980s got the inside scoop on Marvel’s upcoming projects in the pages of MARVEL AGE! Now, the first three years’ worth of this fan-favorite promotional magazine are reprinted in full — a veritable treasure trove of big-name interviews, previews of the major titles of 1982-1985, behind-the-scenes features, rare house ads, stunning covers and, of course, the classic cartoons of the legendary Fred Hembeck! All this, plus an exclusive in-universe Annual story covering the length and breadth of the Marvel Universe! Get ready for a nostalgic — and insightful — trip down memory lane to the Marvel Bullpen of the 1980s! MARVEL AGE was the official Marvel news magazine of its day, and old news can still be good news! Collecting MARVEL AGE #1-34 and ANNUAL #1.
    1184 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95327-0

X-FACTOR BY PETER DAVID OMNIBUS VOL. 3
    Written by PETER DAVID
    Penciled by VALENTINE DE LANDRO, MARCO SANTUCCI, BING CANSINO, KARL MOLINE, SEBASTIÁN FIUMARA, EMA LUPACCHINO, PAUL DAVIDSON, DENNIS CALERO & LEONARD KIRK
    Covers by DAVID YARDIN AND NICK BRADSHAW
    ON SALE AUGUST 2023
    As the world’s only mutant detective agency, X-Factor Investigations welcomes all cases — the stranger, the better! And their latest gigs involve gods, vampires, the disappearance of the Invisible Woman and the ever-volatile state of mutant politics — lurching from a literal Utopia to a damaging Schism! But in the wake of a heartbreaking loss, the team has splintered — and Jamie Madrox begins a quest for the answers he needs to feel whole again. What does his future have in store? Meanwhile, Siryn faces the fight of her life, and a traumatized Wolfsbane returns with a baby on the way — only to learn that her ex-boyfriend, Rictor, has a new love! And will a member of X-Factor fall? It’s an X-book like no other! Collecting X-FACTOR (2005) #40-50, #200-232 and #224.1; and NATION X: X-FACTOR.
    1160 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95330-0

X-MEN 2099 OMNIBUS
    Written by JOHN FRANCIS MOORE, PETER DAVID, PAT MILLS, TONY SKINNER, IAN EDGINTON, MATTHEW MORRA, TOM PEYER, BEN RAAB & TERRY KAVANAGH
    Penciled by RON LIM, JAN DUURSEMA, RICK LEONARDI, GRANT MIEHM, PAT BRODERICK, TOM MORGAN, STEVE PUGH, JIM CALAFIORE, GREG HILDEBRANDT, TIM HILDEBRANDT, HUMBERTO RAMOS, ERIC BATTLE & MORE
    Covers by RON LIM and GREG & TIM HILDEBRANDT
    ON SALE JULY 2023
    The X-Men: Not just a job, but a heritage! In the year 2099, Xi’an Chi Xan wants Meanstreak, Krystalin, Skullfire, Metalhead, Serpentina, Junkpile and Cerebra to help rebuild Charles Xavier’s century-old dream — but lies, betrayal and assassination may tear them down before they start! The gods of the Aesir and demons of the Theatre of Pain — including the sadistic Brimstone Love — are against them, but will the shape-shifting Bloodhawk join the new X-Men’s cause? Halloween Jack offers more tricks than treats, the Free Radicals will Daze and confuse, the Undead rise, and the X-Nation is born! But is Xi’an truly this era’s Professor X? Or will he become the X-Men’s most dangerous enemy? Collecting X-MEN 2099 #1-35, SPIDER-MAN 2099 (1992) #16, RAVAGE 2099 #15, DOOM 2099 #14, PUNISHER 2099 #13, X-MEN 2099 SPECIAL #1, X-MEN 2099: OASIS and X-NATION 2099 #1-6.
    1232 PGS./Rated T …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95206-8