Page 1059 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 5955995910091049105510561057105810591060106110621063106911091159 ... LastLast
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 20730
    Incredible Member

So, Omar dropped the news last night that the Captain America by Brubaker omnibus volume 1 is getting a reprint. Pretty sure this means that they will reprint all of them. So you can stop chasing the whales

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    So, Omar dropped the news last night that the Captain America by Brubaker omnibus volume 1 is getting a reprint. Pretty sure this means that they will reprint all of them. So you can stop chasing the whales
    Oh my God. Finally! Now Hickman's FF Vol 1 and I'll never complain again

Edit: Oh, and The Death of Cap.
    Last edited by j0nnyboy; 07-03-2020 at 01:23 AM.

Spectacular Member

Anyone bought from Abebooks before? I just wanna know how their packaging is

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Abebooks is a marketplace so it depends on the seller you order from.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Abebooks is a marketplace so it depends on the seller you order from.
    Thanks. Not sure how I missed lol.

Incredible Member

I was so happy to see that announcement! I love Brubaker's Cap run but the Omni's have been OOP for years so I'm definitely picking this (and any other reprints they do!) up

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post

Oh yes, I REALLY want a reprint of that FF run. I've actually never read a FF run before, am anxiously waiting on making this my first one.
    None of you seem to understand, I'm not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with me..

Spectacular Member

I'd still like to see Marvel send the X-Force Omnibus back to print; a pitiful amount of those books seemed to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Yes I have bought quite a few books from the site and they basically use a standard packaging that keeps the book safe.
    Hail Hydra!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Good for those folks who need/want that material. I have them.
    Still waiting on Captain Britain, that is my only whale.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Good for those folks who need/want that material. I have them.
    Still waiting on Captain Britain, that is my only whale.
    I have all the Cap A & B Omnibuses All I want is the Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus or even better an Expanded Omnibus of the complete run. Then, I will be as happy as Larry.

Marvel September 2020 HC solicitations:

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: CAPTAIN AMERICA VOL. 12 HC
    Written by STEVE GERBER, ROGER McKENZIE & DON GLUT with ROY THOMAS, SCOTT EDELMAN,
    DAVID ANTHONY KRAFT, PETER B. GILLIS, ROGER STERN & DAVID MICHELINIE
    Penciled by SAL BUSCEMA with GEORGE TUSKA, DAVE COCKRUM, JOHN BUSCEMA, BOB BUDIANSKY,
    STEVE LEIALOHA & MIKE ZECK
    Cover by GIL KANE
    We voted — and this red-white-and-blue Masterworks, packed with rare Captain America adventures, wins in a landslide! After an awe-inspiring origin retelling by comics legend Roy Thomas, Cap comes face-to-face with a twisted twelve-foot version of himself: Behold the Ameridroid! And if that wasn’t unusual enough, wait until you see Cap squaring off against…the Lincoln Memorial?! It’s a good thing Cap’s got Nick Fury and the Super Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on his side — because the Red Skull is back, and he’s out for blood! And don’t miss a showdown with the Hulk that pits the green-skinned Goliath’s brute strength against nothing but Cap’s trusty shield and battle-hardened tactical skill! It’s a can’t-miss Marvel classic! Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #215-230 and INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #232
    312 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: CAPTAIN AMERICA VOL. 12 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 298 (DM ONLY)
    312 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: SPIDER-WOMAN VOL. 2 HC
    Written by MARK GRUENWALD with MICHAEL FLEISHER & STEVEN GRANT
    Penciled by CARMINE INFANTINO with FRANK SPRINGER, STEVE LEIALOHA & TREVOR VON EEDEN
    Cover by FRANK SPRINGER
    Spider-Woman’s second Marvel Masterworks volume is here! In these pages, Spider-Woman and Spider-Man meet for the first time as legendary CAPTAIN AMERICA writer Mark Gruenwald joins iconic artist Carmine Infantino. The creative duo kicks things off with the menacing, macabre villain known as the Needle! Then, life for Jessica Drew is no fairy tale when the Brothers Grimm return — and they’ve brought along Madame Doll to help their deadly bedtime story. And the Shroud emerges from the shadows for a multi-issue team-up when Nekra’s villainy is revealed in a shocking way! Plus: The bizarre Waxman melts his way into Spider-Woman’s rogues’ gallery as she tangles with the Werewolf by Night and seeks a new direction as a bounty hunter! Collecting SPIDER-WOMAN (1978) #9-25.
    328 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: SPIDER-WOMAN VOL. 2 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 299 (DM ONLY)
    328 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

VENOM BY DONNY CATES VOL. 2 HC
    Written by DONNY CATES
    Penciled by JUAN GEDEON, IBAN COELLO, ZÉ CARLOS & MARK BAGLEY
    Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    From ABSOLUTE CARNAGE to “Venom Island,” Donny Cates continues his sensational shake-up of the symbiotic mythos! With the serial killer Cletus Kasady on the warpath, Eddie Brock must protect his son, Dylan, at all costs! But Venom and Carnage aren’t the only two symbiotes around. As more of Venom’s twisted offspring make their presence known, Carnage strikes — and all hell breaks loose! As if things weren’t bad enough, it turns out there’s much more to Dylan than Eddie, Carnage or even the alternate-reality Reed Richards known as the Maker understand — and once they learn the truth, nothing will ever be the same! Then, in the aftermath of Carnage’s assault, Eddie finds himself back on the ominous Island of Bones — where every living thing is out to get him! Venom will be tested like never before! Collecting VENOM (2018) #16-25.
    240 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99

INFINITY CRUSADE OMNIBUS HC LIM COVER
    Written by JIM STARLIN, RON MARZ, LEN KAMINSKI, ROY THOMAS, DANNY FINGEROTH, MARCUS McLAURIN, SIMON FURMAN, TERRY KAVANAGH, GREGORY WRIGHT & MORE
    Penciled by RON LIM, TOM RANEY, KRIS RENKEWITZ, ANGEL MEDINA, TOM GRINDBERG, BRUCE ZICK,
    KEVIN HOPGOOD, ANDREW CURRIE, ANTHONY WILLIAMS, SCOTT BENEFIEL, PAT BRODERICK, DARIO CARRASCO JR., STEPHEN PLATT, CULLY HAMNER, ERNIE STINER, KEVIN KOBASIC, GEOF ISHERWOOD, ALEX SAVIUK,
    STEVEN BUTLER & MORE
    Covers by RONALD LIM & STEPHEN PLATT
    Jim Starlin’s classic Infinity Trilogy concludes — and everyone’s invited! The Goddess, Adam Warlock’s unadulterated good side, has come to bring peace and love to the universe. She has stopped all crime. Captain America and Spider-Man are on her side. Thanos and Mephisto stand against her. So how can the Goddess be the bad guy? As Earth’s heroes turn against one another, the Goddess’ true goals become apparent — and Adam Warlock must seek answers within! Prepare for a cosmic crisis…of faith! Collecting INFINITY CRUSADE #1-6, WARLOCK CHRONICLES #1-5, WARLOCK AND THE INFINITY WATCH #18-22, THOR (1966) #463-467, IRON MAN (1968) #294-295, AVENGERS WEST COAST #96-97, DARKHAWK #30-31, CAGE (1992) #17, ALPHA FLIGHT (1983) #124-125 and #127, MARC SPECTOR: MOON KNIGHT #57, SILVER SURFER (1987) #83-85 and DEATHLOK (1991) #28 — and material from DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME #54-56, ALPHA FLIGHT (1983) #122-123 and #126, WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #104-106, SILVER SABLE & THE WILD PACK #16-17 and DEATHLOK (1991) #29.
    1200 PGS./Rated T …$125.00

INFINITY CRUSADE OMNIBUS HC PLATT COVER (DM ONLY)
    1200 PGS./Rated T …$125.00

MARVEL COSMIC UNIVERSE BY DONNY CATES OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC SHAW COVER
    Written by DONNY CATES & TRADD MOORE
    Penciled by GEOFF SHAW, BRIAN LEVEL, ARIEL OLIVETTI, DYLAN BURNETT & TRADD MOORE
    COVERS BY GEOFF SHAW & TRADD MOORE
    Blockbuster writer Donny Cates (VENOM, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, THOR) unleashes cosmic chaos! Ask the galaxy’s most powerful beings how they fear the universe will end, and they will answer with two words: “Thanos wins.” Now, that disturbing thought becomes a horrific reality! Meanwhile, the Kree have targeted the Inhumans for annihilation, and Black Bolt must lead the few survivors into one final, bloody battle. In the future, Frank Castle has been transformed into the Cosmic Ghost Rider! And now this bizarre hero has plans for vengeance on Thanos himself! And when the Silver Surfer is lost in space and time, his struggle to survive will leave him changed forever! Collecting THANOS (2016) #13-18, DEATH OF THE INHUMANS #1-5, COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1-5, SILVER SURFER: BLACK #1-5, and material from THANOS ANNUAL (2018) #1 and THANOS: LEGACY.
    480 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00

MARVEL COSMIC UNIVERSE BY DONNY CATES OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC MOORE COVER (DM ONLY)
    480 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00

MOON KNIGHT OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC FINCH COVER
    Written by DOUG MOENCH, DAVID ANTHONY KRAFT, BILL MANTLO, STEVEN GRANT, JACK HARRIS,
    FRANK MILLER & MORE
    Penciled by DON PERLIN, KEITH GIFFEN, MIKE ZECK, JIM MOONEY, JIM CRAIG, BILL SIENKIEWICZ,
    DENYS COWAN, HERB TRIMPE, KEITH POLLARD & MORE
    COVERS BY DAVID FINCH & BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    Discover the many faces of the Moon Knight! Mercenary. Werewolf hunter. Millionaire playboy. Cab driver. Super hero? Moon Knight is many things to many people, and he has the multiple personalities to match! Follow Marc Spector, the earthly Fist of Khonshu, as he battles to find his place in the Marvel Universe — and builds the strangest rogues’ gallery in all of comics. Prepare yourself for the deadly Bushmaster! Arsenal, the one-man army! Stained Glass Scarlet, the nun with a crossbow! And more! Featuring iconic stories by Doug Moench and Bill Sienkiewicz! Collecting WEREWOLF BY NIGHT (1972) #32-33; MARVEL SPOTLIGHT (1971) #28-29; DEFENDERS (1972) #47-50; PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #22-23; MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) #52; MOON KNIGHT (1980) #1-20 and MARVEL TEAM-UP ANNUAL #4 — plus material from HULK MAGAZINE #11-15, #17-18 and #20; MARVEL PREVIEW #21 and AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #220.
    1016 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00

MOON KNIGHT OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC SIENKIEWICZ COVER (DM ONLY)
    1016 PGS./Rated T+ …$125.00

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 4 HC GRANOV COVER
    Written by ROY THOMAS with DON GLUT
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA with GIL KANE, ERNIE COLÓN, MIKE VOSBURG, HAL SANTIAGO, GARY BRODSKY, KERRY GAMMILL & ERNIE CHAN
    Covers by ADI GRANOV & EARL NOREM
    Conan returns for another massive Omnibus collection! The barbarian wields his savage sword against a massive winged monster that guards a tower holding a weather-controlling gem — then finds himself surrounded by an army of Picts with their own witch doctor protector! In “The Treasure of Tranicos,” Conan matches wits with a band of pirates who’d rather kill one another than share any of the loot — all while the wicked Thoth-Amon stalks them from the shadows. And the four-part epic “Conan the Liberator” sees Conan realize his destiny as he raises an army to overthrow the mad King Numedides! Featuring stories by Roy Thomas with stunning art by John Buscema, Gil Kane and more! Collecting SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN (1974) #45-60.
    976 PGS./Mature …$125.00

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 4 HC NOREM COVER (DM ONLY)
    976 PGS./Mature …$125.00

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY BY DONNY CATES HC
    Written by DONNY CATES, AL EWING, TINI HOWARD, ZAC THOMPSON & LONNIE NADLER
    Penciled by GEOFF SHAW, CORY SMITH, YILDIRAY ÇINAR, IBRAHIM MOUSTAFA, FILIPE ANDRADE & MORE
    Cover by PATCH ZIRCHER
    Donny Cates’ complete Guardians saga in one stellar hardcover! Hundreds of worlds are at war. More than ever, the galaxy needs the Guardians — but in the aftermath of the Infinity Wars, who is left to answer the call? Thanos is dead, but the search for his successor has just begun. Who will it be? And who are the Dark Guardians? Cosmic chaos commences when the new Guardians take on Thanos’ Black Order — but could the Mad Titan be fighting his way back from the grave?! Plus: The Universal Church of Truth returns at the worst possible time — because Rocket Raccoon is dying! He’s still got some fight left in him, but his allies are few and the odds are slim. Can Rocket hold on long enough to make a difference? Collecting GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2019) #1-12 and ANNUAL #1.
    288 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99

ALWAYS AN INVADER HC ROSS COVER
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Penciled by CARLOS MAGNO & BUTCH GUICE
    Covers by ALEX ROSS & SKOTTIE YOUNG
    The greatest generation of Marvel heroes is back — to stop one of their own! Namor the Sub-Mariner, monarch of Atlantis, has once again declared war on the surface world — and this time he means to win at any cost! But he won’t find allies in Captain America, the Human Torch and the Winter Soldier. All three fought by Namor’s side in World War II as the Invaders, but now they stand as enemies! Namor’s deadly plans are as far-reaching as the ocean, and it’s up to the Invaders to stop him — but what chance do they have against a former ally who knows all their wartime strategies and fighting tactics? Namor’s secret history is revealed, the Torch is transformed — and the world is forever changed. But can Namor possibly be redeemed? Collecting NAMOR: THE BEST DEFENSE and INVADERS (2019) #1-12.
    296 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99

ALWAYS AN INVADER HC YOUNG COVER (DM ONLY)
    296 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99

SPIDER-MAN: KRAVEN’S LAST HUNT MARVEL SELECT HC
    Written by J.M. DEMATTEIS
    Penciled by MIKE ZECK
    Cover by MIKE ZECK
    ON SALE JANUARY 2021
    DeMatteis and Zeck craft the ultimate tale of revenge in the latest in our series of graphic novels handpicked by Marvel Editorial to showcase pivotal storylines written and drawn by some of Marvel’s most acclaimed creators! Kraven the Hunter has stalked and killed every beast known to man. But there is one prey that has eluded him. One quarry that has mocked him at every turn: the Spider. Now, in one last hunt, Kraven will finally prove he is Spider-Man’s master — by burying him alive and taking his place! To destroy the spider, he must become the spider! Prepare for one of the greatest Spidey stories ever told — a tale that has cast its shadow over Peter Parker’s life for years! Collecting WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #31-32; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #293-294 and PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #131-132.
    168 PGS./Rated T+ …$24.99

THE ETERNALS BY JACK KIRBY MONSTER-SIZE HC
    Written by JACK KIRBY
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY
    Cover by JACK KIRBY
    ON SALE JANUARY 2021
    Experience the Eternals like never before in this super-sized edition! The limitless imagination of Jack “King” Kirby unleashed countless creations into the world of comics. Captain America. The Fantastic Four. The Avengers. The X-Men. Each timeless creation was imbued with Kirby’s inescapable graphic power, his boundless capacity for capturing the human condition and his eternal search for meaning in the cosmos. And Kirby’s The Eternals revealed an entire new realm of heroes! Once worshipped as gods, this fantastic group left Earth to explore the stars after warring with the Greek, Roman and Norse pantheons for supremacy over humankind. But the Eternals are just one part of a cosmic mythology. Their opposites — the Deviants — also secretly populate Earth. And the towering cosmic entities that created both — the Celestials — are fated to return and judge us all! Collecting ETERNALS (1976) #1-19 and ANNUAL #1.
    384 PGS./Rated T …$125.00

X-MEN BY CHRIS CLAREMONT & JIM LEE OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC (NEW PRINTING)
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT, TERRY AUSTIN, ANN NOCENTI & MORE
    Penciled by JIM LEE, MARC SILVESTRI, ROB LIEFELD, RICK LEONARDI, KIERON DWYER, BILL JAASKA,
    MIKE COLLINS, MIKE VOSBURG & MORE
    Covers by JIM LEE
    What happens when you combine an industry veteran at the top of his game with an up-and-coming young artist and let them loose on Marvel’s mightiest mutants? You get a fan-favorite, multiyear X-Men run unequaled in style, pizzazz and wall-to-wall action! It’s Chris Claremont’s most ambitious story arc ever, featuring Jim Lee’s dynamic debut and major changes to the X-Men’s status quo! Jubilee arrives just as the X-Men disband, granted new lives by the Siege Perilous! The Reavers enact gruesome revenge on Wolverine and decimate Muir Island, while Psylocke transforms into a ninja! The Shadow King makes his play for Storm, culminating in the action-packed introduction of Gambit! Wolverine’s hidden past with Captain America and the Black Widow is revealed! And Rogue takes on…Carol Danvers?! Collecting UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #244-269, X-MEN ANNUAL (1970) #13 and CLASSIC X-MEN #39.
    720 PGS./Rated T …$125.00

X-MEN BY CHRIS CLAREMONT & JIM LEE OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC VARIANT (NEW PRINTING, DM ONLY)
    720 PGS./Rated T …$125.00

Spectacular Member

Near Mint Condition confirmed that the batch of Wolverine omnis coming up will have a curved spine, not the flat one that was available for a short time earlier this year. Happy about that.

In for Moon Knight, Eternals, and X-Men. Happy to hear the Wolverine reprint will have a curved spine.