Page 459 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559959 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 20768

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    From the Marvel Masterworks webpage:

http://collectededitions.com/storefr...el_tpbs_1.html

If you go up one level to "Storefront", they have many pages like this for Epic/Ultimate line, Omnibus/OHCs, PHCs, etc.
    Thanks I'll check it out

Canucked cuffed me for my avi ��

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by World1 View Post
    Does anybody have a list of all the titles/runs that were released under the Marvel "Classic" Line? Like the Nova Classics and stuff. I've been looking for all the titles they released under that Line of books.
    Here's an older thread from Jeph York from the Masterworks Message Board that really helped me identify Classic TPB lines when I was hunting for OOP ones initially:

http://marvelmasterworksfansite.yuku...ollowup-volume

Hope this helps!

Canucked cuffed me for my avi ��
    What did I do?
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    What did I do?
    When I was on mobile it showed you had my avi lol but on my computer you have your regular avi haha

When I was on mobile it showed you had my avi lol but on my computer you have your regular avi haha
    Oh. Don't worry. As the laziest person on earth I never change that damn thing.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    Oh. Don't worry. As the laziest person on earth I never change that damn thing.
    You can't out lazy me, I never even set one up! HA HA!
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Hey all! Haven't posted here in a looong time but glad to see "Collected Editions" got it's own section finally.

I have a lot of books to catch up on

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Talking of reprints, I half expect the next Marvel solicitations to have the Daredevil Bendis Vol. 1 Omni, followed by Vol. 2 in the next month. It would also be cool to have the Iron Fist Omni reprinted when Iron Fist hits the small screen. I'm also hoping for an IF Omni reprinting the 2 MMWs/Epic along with some extra stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrewer75 View Post
    Hey all! Haven't posted here in a looong time but glad to see "Collected Editions" got it's own section finally.

I have a lot of books to catch up on
    Fayetteville!? What school did you go to?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Talking of reprints, I half expect the next Marvel solicitations to have the Daredevil Bendis Vol. 1 Omni, followed by Vol. 2 in the next month. It would also be cool to have the Iron Fist Omni reprinted when Iron Fist hits the small screen. I'm also hoping for an IF Omni reprinting the 2 MMWs/Epic along with some extra stuff.
    IIF reprint would be a smart play. Personally i think the run is a bit overrated, but i'd still buy one, and i think its a great gateway story for fans of the show.

Fayetteville!? What school did you go to?
    I grew up in Van Buren

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Pretty sure the IF show is slotted for March and we already have the solicits up through May, and it isn't on there. Too bad, it seems like a no-brainer.

I've been wondering if the reason we're getting Brubaker rather than Bendis now is that the show will use story material from Brubaker. If that's the case, I don't see the show using Bendis material for a while yet.

Marvel is front loading Iron Fist season with TPBs. Maybe an Omni later, but we have yet to see a Luke Cage solicit, and just as much material there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    Pretty sure the IF show is slotted for March and we already have the solicits up through May, and it isn't on there. Too bad, it seems like a no-brainer.

I've been wondering if the reason we're getting Brubaker rather than Bendis now is that the show will use story material from Brubaker. If that's the case, I don't see the show using Bendis material for a while yet.
    The Punisher is also heavily featured in the early Brubaker run although I'm not sure if that means anything or not.