Page 927 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 4278278779179239249259269279289299309319379771027 ... LastLast
Results 13,891 to 13,905 of 20745
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER BOX SET SLIPCASE

Written by FRANK MILLER, BILL MANTLO, ROGER MCKENZIE, DAVID MICHELINIE & MORE
    Penciled by FRANK MILLER, KLAUS JANSON, JOHN BUSCEMA, DAVID MAZZUCCHELLI, BILL SIENKIEWICZ & JOHN ROMITA JR.
    Cover by FRANK MILLER
    Visionary creator Frank Miller’s complete saga of Matt Murdock and his first love, the lethal assassin Elektra Natchios — in a single, exhilarating box set! In one of the greatest runs not just in Daredevil history, but in all of comics, Miller also introduced Stick and the Hand to the DD mythos, and established the Kingpin and his sadistic marksman Bullseye as Matt’s deadliest foes. Plus: the stunning graphic novel LOVE & WAR, Miller’s revolutionary revisit of the Man Without Fear’s origin, the startling continuation of Elektra’s story and more! Collecting DAREDEVIL: MARKED FOR DEATH TPB (NEW PRINTING), DAREDEVIL: GANGWAR TPB (NEW PRINTING), DAREDEVIL: LAST HAND TPB, DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN TPB (NEW PRINTING), ELEKTRA LIVES AGAIN TPB (NEW PRINTING), ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN TPB (NEW PRINTING), DAREDEVIL: THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR TPB (NEW PRINTING), DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER COMPANION TPB and DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER BOX SET SLIPCASE POSTER.
    1896 PGS./Explicit Content …$250.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-91910-8
    Trim size: standard

DAREDEVIL: MARKED FOR DEATH TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #27-28 and DAREDEVIL (1964) #158-161 and #163-167.
    216 PGS.

DAREDEVIL: GANGWAR TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #168-180.
    296 PGS.

DAREDEVIL: LAST HAND TPB (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #181-191.
    288 PGS.

DAREDEVIL: BORN AGAIN TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #219 and #226-233.
    224 PGS.

ELEKTRA LIVES AGAIN TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL: DAREDEVIL — LOVE AND WAR, ELEKTRA LIVES AGAIN, plus material from BIZARRE ADVENTURES #28 and WHAT IF? (1977) #28 and #35.
    192 PGS.

ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting ELEKTRA: ASSASSIN #1-8.
    264 PGS.

DAREDEVIL: THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR TPB (NEW PRINTING, SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Collecting DAREDEVIL: THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR #1-5.
    152 PGS.

DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER COMPANION TPB (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    264 PGS.

DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER BOX SET SLIPCASE POSTER (SLIPCASE EDITION)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    MARVEL UNIVERSE BY ROB LIEFELD OMNIBUS
    Written by ROB LIEFELD, LOUISE SIMONSON, CHRIS CLAREMONT, JIM VALENTINO, JEPH LOEB, ERIC STEPHENSON, FABIAN NICIEZA, SCOTT LOBDELL & MORE
    Penciled by ROB LIEFELD, JIM VALENTINO, CHAP YAEP, IAN CHURCHILL & MORE
    Cover by ROB LIEFELD
    You know him as the 1990s superstar who transformed the New Mutants into X-Force and co-created Cable and Deadpool — but Rob Liefeld also left his mark on the wider Marvel Universe! Now these adventures featuring Liefeld’s all-action plots and artwork are collected in a single, high-octane Omnibus! Relive his revolutionary reimaginings of Captain America and the Avengers in the world of Heroes Reborn — and its blockbuster sequel ONSLAUGHT REBORN! Early Liefeld artwork featuring the X-Men, X-Factor, Spider-Man and the Black Widow! A savage Wolverine vs. Deadpool showdown! And more! Collecting X-FACTOR (1986) #40, UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #245, WHAT IF? (1989) #7, CAPTAIN AMERICA (1996) #1-6, AVENGERS (1996) #1-7, WOLVERINE (1988) #154-157 and ONSLAUGHT REBORN #1-5 — plus material from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #23; MARVEL COMICS PRESENTS (1988) #51-53, #85-86 and #99; and HEROES REBORN #1/2.
    856 PGS./Rated T+ ...$100.00
    Good lordy.. Don't they want anyone to buy this??

Amazing Member

DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER BOX SET SLIPCASE

DAREDEVIL BY FRANK MILLER BOX SET SLIPCASE POSTER (SLIPCASE EDITION)
    Weird to put TPB instead of HC like the other box sets.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

You know, I actually quite like the regular Arthur Adams Avengers Vol. 4 Omnibus cover and prefer it to the Neal Adams DM Variant cover. I might just purchase it instead of the DM one.

One of the better regular covers for sure. I still got the DM cover for unity sake on my shelf.

OMG that Leifeld Omni....hard pass. HARD. HARD PASS!

The Namor by Byrne...Yes, Yes, YES PLEASE!!

The only MMW collection I have is Daredevil. I'm going to get the Ghost Rider one as well as a show of support. I hate double dipping but I don't have a DD vol.2 Silver Age Omni yet so I feel some vindication on the DD line.
    Still holding out that at some point we will get a TIH vol. 2 and IIM vol. 3
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post

The only MMW collection I have is Daredevil. I'm going to get the Ghost Rider one as well as a show of support. I hate double dipping but I don't have a DD vol.2 Silver Age Omni yet so I feel some vindication on the DD line.
    100% agree! Unsure when we'll see a DD vol 2 since there's no TV show anymore (assuming that's why we got a vol 1??)
    I literally JUST finally got Hulk omni vol 1 this past weekend, at a "steal" - $87!! I got it at Half Priced Books, a used regional bookstore, who was having a 50% off coupon day. So $175 became $87.50! I'm on the fence if I should just get EPics vols 3 and upcoming vol 4, or hold out and wait.

Iron Man, who knows? He's had 3 movies and only two omnis. Not sure what's going on there. And if they kill the character or he 'retires' or whatever in the next Avengers movie, will we never see this? Ideally collected editions can start releasing these silver/bronze age sequential omnibuses regardless of movie releases in the future. They have the data - they can see how many volumes sell of each title. They know the appetite. They release non-sequential volumes without movies (heroes return titles from Thor, FF, etc... as examples) so they CAN release these outside of movie releases. It's just WILL they.

They are doing the limited Atlas/Namor book. Maybe if that does well, they'd think about releasing FF vol 4, IM vol 3, Hulk v2, DD vol 2, Cap v3, etc...without a film release. please please please. Oh, and while I'm asking, re-release Thor v1, too! *I'm not asking for much, am I? LOL
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Imprint View Post
    I placed my order for DM versions of Avengers and Savage Sword of Conan at 2:02 Central. I checked again out of curiosity at 4:00 Central, and both were still available. Looks like the Savage Sword of Conan sold out between 4:00 and 4:47 Central (less than 3 hours from posting).
    I grabbed mine at 5:00 ET. I bought the Avengers as soon as it went up, forgot about Savage Sword, but just happened to be going back through the new listings a bit later to see if Avengers had sold out and realized the Conan had come out, too. Would've really been beside myself if I'd missed that one. Looks like the Avengers DM cover is gone today.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Tidbit that I found interesting.
    Most of us know that InStockTrades also owns DCBS and TalesOfWonder.com

I placed a pre-order with ToW for Avengers DM cover vol.4 weeks ago.
    I also hedged my bets and got one from IST, just in case.

As of this morning just my IST order showed up in my 'Orders' page. I looked just now and my ToW order now also appears within the IST Orders page.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Can someone speak about the upcoming Thanos Wars omnibus? Is this previously uncollected material? Is there any reason to buy it if you own other omnibus books? Thanks

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Can someone speak about the upcoming Thanos Wars omnibus? Is this previously uncollected material? Is there any reason to buy it if you own other omnibus books? Thanks
    All or almost all of it is previously collected, but not all in oversized format. The annoying thing is that it’s fairly duplicative of the GotG Solo omnibus from a few years ago. Here’s a chart (not my handiwork, I take no credit for it) comparing them.

Last edited by The Lucky One; 03-20-2019 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Fixing image

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    All or almost all of it is previously collected, but not all in oversized format. The annoying thing is that it’s fairly duplicative of the GotG Solo omnibus from a few years ago. Here’s a chart (not my handiwork, I take no credit for it) comparing them.

1E0961BF-FFB7-4242-B83A-A3B13558E4C0.jpg
    Damn, this is actually more in depth than I was looking for! The image is blurry when I zoom in, is there another link? Or could you pm me? Thanks!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post

1E0961BF-FFB7-4242-B83A-A3B13558E4C0.jpg
    It is a lot of double dipping with the Guardians Solo Classic Omni but Thanos Wars will be a much more cohesive read. It covers every Thanos appearance before he returned in Silver Surfer. It also includes the classic Starlin Captain Marvel & Adam Warlock runs. It might even be entirely by Jim Starlin and is basically the entirety of what could be considered the Cosmic Marvel of the 70s. I own all the material in TPB but I'm definitely picking it up to go alongside my Infinity Gauntlet Omni.

Mighty Member

Yeah, the Thanos War Omni contains all the contents of the Captain Marvel by Starlin, Warlock by Starlin, and Thanos vs the Avengers tpbs.

I kind of wish they had a good George Perez variant cover to pair with the IG omnibus. I'm still trying to decide on which cover I prefer if anyone wants to sway me one way or the other
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post
    Good lordy.. Don't they want anyone to buy this??
    Nope, I don’t think so. Probably only diehard Liefield fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    One of the better regular covers for sure. I still got the DM cover for unity sake on my shelf.

OMG that Leifeld Omni....hard pass. HARD. HARD PASS!

The Namor by Byrne...Yes, Yes, YES PLEASE!!

What is interesting is that the DM Variant of Avengers Omnibus Vol. 3 is still available on IST but Vol. 4 is sold out. It looks like we're getting smaller print runs of the DM Variants.

Why we get duds like the Liefield Omnibus but no Daredevil SA vol. 2 Omnibus or reprints of the Bendis Daredevil Omnibuses beats me.

I know Byrne is advertised on the Namor Omnibus, but Marvel do seem to be pushing Nanor of late.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

A lot of new collections were added to Hachette this morning, including a lot of epics
    • Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Omnibus
    • X-Men Classic: The Complete Collection Vol. 2
    • Mutant X: The Complete Collection Vol. 2
    • Vision: The Complete Collection
    • Deadpool by Joe Kelly: The Complete Collection Vol. 1
    • What If? Classic: The Complete Collection Vol. 2
    • Daredevil Epic Collection: A Woman Called Widow (vol 4)
    • Doctor Strange Epic Collection: Triumph and Torment (vol 8)
    • Power Man and Iron Fist Epic Collection: Doombringer (vol 3)
    • X-Factor Epic Collection: X-Aminations (vol 8)
    • Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Menace Revealed Vol. 2
    • Avengers vs. Fantastic Four
    • Adventures of Spider-Man Vol. 3
    • M.O.D.O.K.: Head Trips
    • Spectacular Spider-Man: Lo, This Monster (collects the Spectacular Spider-Man Magazine #1-2)
    I wrote a program that automatically sends emails when new Marvel titles are added on the hachette site. If you'd like to be added to the mailing list, just send an email to marvelcollectionsnews@gmail.com letting me know.

I haven't bought any epic's yet (i skipped the first Dr. Strange due to all those printing issues) but Triumph and Torment is one of my favorite stories. I've been waiting for a reprint of the paperback that includes the Doom Astonishing Tales story about his first attempt at saving his mother.

This will probably works just as well. I'll keep an eye on the other contents.