FANTASTIC FOUR EPIC COLLECTION: THE MYSTERY OF THE BLACK PANTHER TPB
    NEW PRINTING!

Volume #4 in the Fantastic Four
    Epic Collections
    Written by STAN LEE
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY
    Cover by JACK KIRBY
    ON SALE AUGUST 2022
    Stan Lee and Jack Kirby unveil yet another unmatched Marvel milestone: the debut of the world’s first African super hero, the Black Panther — and his kingdom of Wakanda! And that’s just the start of it all as the Thing goes toe-to-toe with the Silver Surfer, the Human Torch takes on his 1940s namesake and the FF must face Doctor Doom — who’s armed with the Silver Surfer’s Power Cosmic! Plus: Experience another instant classic with the first appearances of Blastaar, the alien Kree, Ronan the Accuser, Sentry 459 and that spaghetti-headed wonder, the Supreme Intelligence! And if all that wasn’t enough, the utopian scientists of the Enclave unleash the golden being called Him — the man who will one day become known as Adam Warlock! Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #52-67 and ANNUAL #4-5 and material from NOT BRAND ECHH #1 and #5.
    448 PGS./All Ages …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94708-8
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

FANTASTIC FOUR EPIC COLLECTION: THE NEW FANTASTIC FOUR TPB
    NEW PRINTING!

Volume #21 in the Fantastic Four
    Epic Collections
    Written by WALTER SIMONSON, LEN KAMINSKI,
    DANNY FINGEROTH, TOM DEFALCO & PAUL RYAN
    Penciled by ARTHUR ADAMS, GRACINE TANAKA,
    WALTER SIMONSON, MARK BAGLEY, AL MILGROM & PAUL RYAN
    Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
    ON SALE JULY 2022
    The Fantastic Four, like never before! With Reed, Sue, Ben and Johnny out of commission, a new FF assembles: Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ghost Rider and the Hulk! But what monstrous threat could bring these heroes together? And how are the Mole Man and the Skrulls involved? Maybe the real FF can help figure all that out! Then, the one, true Doom returns — and a time-jumping battle for the ages with Mister Fantastic ensues! Did we say time? Uh-oh, better hope nobody tells the Time Variance Authority! The Thing battles the Wrecker before a fantastic new era begins — and a stunning revelation rocks the marriage of Johnny Storm and Alicia Masters! Plus: the New Warriors, the Guardians of the Galaxy and a Miracle on Yancy Street! Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #347-361 and ANNUAL #24 and material from MARVEL HOLIDAY SPECIAL #1.
    504 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94684-5

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    The Hellfire Gala hardcover - is that OHC/Omnibus dimensions?

Also, is it imperative to the overall X-line of stories?
    Yes, it’s an OHC. As for imperative, I think it depends on the book. For X-Men, yes, there’s a major plot development in the “Giant Size X-Men” one-shot. The New Mutants used their issue to slightly advance Rahne’s isolation from the others, but I wouldn’t say it was massively important to that book’s ongoing plotlines. It basically wraps up X-Factor, since that book ended right at the same time (and kind of continued into the Trial of Magneto miniseries). So it depends.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

CAPTAIN AMERICA EPIC COLLECTION: HERO OR HOAX? TPB
    NEW PRINTING!

Volume #4 in the Captain America
    Epic Collections
    Written by STAN LEE, GARY FRIEDRICH & STEVE ENGLEHART with GERRY CONWAY & STEVE GERBER
    Penciled by JOHN ROMITA SR. & SAL BUSCEMA with
    GIL KANE & GRAY MORROW
    Cover by SAL BUSCEMA
    ON SALE JULY 2022
    It’s a new direction for the red-white-and-blue Avenger! When the city’s police officers begin to disappear, Captain America takes a job as one of New York’s finest! There are also larger-than-life villains — from the Grey Gargoyle to Hydra to the Red Skull — providing plenty of opportunity for Cap to swing that shield! And speaking of S.H.I.E.L.D., Nick Fury’s spy shop is here too — and they’ll be fighting both for and against Cap! Meanwhile, the Falcon has a surprise encounter with two familiar — and anything but friendly — faces that will change Captain America’s life forever. It’s the shock of the year as Cap discovers that while he was frozen in the Arctic, there was a second Captain America and Bucky! Now they’re back — and they’re fighting mad! Collecting CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #139-159.
    472 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94682-1

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    STAR WARS LEGENDS EPIC COLLECTION: THE EMPIRE VOL. 7 TPB
    Written by TOM TAYLOR, SCOTT ALLIE, MIKE KENNEDY, RON MARZ & MORE
    Penciled by CHRIS SCALF, RYAN BENJAMIN, CARLOS MEGLIA, CLAUDIO CASTELLINI & MORE
    Cover by ANDREW ROBINSON
    The Empire rules the galaxy — but for how long? When high-level Imperial officers plot to overthrow the Emperor, Vader must stop them — with the help of Boba Fett! Meanwhile, when a survivor of Fett’s very first mission surfaces, Fett must choose whether to help him — or finish the job! And when Fett is seemingly killed, his child and her mother become unwitting targets. Plus: Other bounty hunters have become interested in a very special prize Fett wants for himself, with a scheme that draws the attention of scoundrels Han Solo, Chewbacca and Lando Calrissian! Collecting STAR WARS: BLOOD TIES #1-4, STAR WARS: BLOOD TIES — BOBA FETT IS DEAD #1-4, STAR WARS: EMPIRE #1-4, STAR WARS: UNDERWORLD — THE YAVIN VASSILIKA #1-5, FREE COMIC BOOK DAY: STAR WARS 2013 and material from STAR WARS TALES #1-2, #6 and #16.
    488 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94601-2
    We need an Epic Collection of the Star Wars: Dark Empire Trilogy. Pretty please.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ripclaw View Post
    We need an Epic Collection of the Star Wars: Dark Empire Trilogy. Pretty please.
    We already have. New Republic vol 4 I believe.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    It's v5 - v4 is the Thrawn Trilogy
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Yes, it’s an OHC. As for imperative, I think it depends on the book. For X-Men, yes, there’s a major plot development in the “Giant Size X-Men” one-shot. The New Mutants used their issue to slightly advance Rahne’s isolation from the others, but I wouldn’t say it was massively important to that book’s ongoing plotlines. It basically wraps up X-Factor, since that book ended right at the same time (and kind of continued into the Trial of Magneto miniseries). So it depends.
    Thanks! I was curious since it's called the Red Carpet Edition, didn't know if it was even larger or not.

So basically for Hick-men, the ohc line looks like:

HoX/PoX
    X of Swords
    X-Men omnibus
    Hellfire Gala
    and the upcoming Inferno ohc?

And then for the related titles in ohc:
    Excalibur 1
    Marauders 1

and upcoming
    Cable 1
    Hellions
    Wolverine 1
    Excalibur 2
    Marauders 2

Am I missing anything?

Thanks all

Incredible Member

So basically for Hick-men, the ohc line looks like:

HoX/PoX
    X of Swords
    X-Men omnibus
    Hellfire Gala
    and the upcoming Inferno ohc?

And then for the related titles in ohc:
    Excalibur 1
    Marauders 1

and upcoming
    Cable 1
    Hellions
    Wolverine 1
    Excalibur 2
    Marauders 2

Am I missing anything?
    Just the X-Force vol 1 OHC, due at the end of May. Other than that, I think that’s everything that is/will be available in oversized format! (Well, I’m guessing the X-Men: Empyre miniseries was probably in the Empyre omni, so I guess you could count that if you wanted.)

Still no sign of a New Mutants OHC, which is maddening since it was/remains one of the better current X-books. Alas.

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Thank you, both of you. Prices are insane, though.
    Last edited by ripclaw; 04-06-2022 at 12:25 PM.

Incredible Member

Oh yeah, that's correct.

Thank you, both of you. Prices are insane, though.
    They sure are. You might be better off waiting for the omnibus editions instead, New Republic Omni vol 1 is out later this year.

Mighty Member

They sure are. You might be better off waiting for the omnibus editions instead, New Republic Omni vol 1 is out later this year.
    If there is a New Republic Omni vol 2, it'd most likely be Thrawn Trilogy, Dark Empire Trilogy, and Crimson Empire Trilogy. Which would be a pretty cohesive and entertaining collection ...
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

The Hellfire Gala hardcover - is that OHC/Omnibus dimensions?

Also, is it imperative to the overall X-line of stories?
    I’m still reading through the post-HF Gala, pre-Inferno X-catalog, but I just got to Wolverine volume 3 (#14-19 I think?) and the initial three-issue story arc spins directly out of something that happens during the Gala.

If there is a New Republic Omni vol 2, it'd most likely be Thrawn Trilogy, Dark Empire Trilogy, and Crimson Empire Trilogy. Which would be a pretty cohesive and entertaining collection ...
    Thanks. Got my fingers crossed that this is released with what you've specified.

So, Aaron's Thor omnibus, or all the OHCs?