Page 958 of 968 FirstFirst ... 458858908948954955956957958959960961962 ... LastLast
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 14512
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

BLACK BOLT OHC
    Written by SALADIN AHMED
    Penciled by CHRISTIAN WARD, FRAZER IRVING & STEPHANIE HANS
    Cover by CHRISTIAN WARD
    The king of the Inhumans has been imprisoned! But where? Why has he been jailed? And who could be powerful enough to hold Black Bolt? The answers will shock you ó and Black Bolt as well! If he is to learn the truth, he must first win a fight to the death against a fellow inmate: the Absorbing Man! As a prison revolt begins, the bounty hunter Deathís Head enters the fray ó but is he there to help or to hunt? And who ó or what ó is the warden of this strange place? Black Boltís jailer knows only penance and fear. And soon so will the Silent King of the Inhumans! For if Black Bolt can somehow escape his hellish prison, the journey home will be even more deadly ó and his welcome may not be a warm one! Collecting BLACK BOLT #1-12.
    288 PGS./Rated T+ Ö$34.99

[QUOTE=Raffi Ol D'Arcy;4419158]DAREDEVIL BY BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 (2ND PRINTING)
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Penciled by ALEX MALEEV
    Cover by DAVID MACK
    ON SALE JANUARY 2020
    An epic of ambition, betrayal, and comeuppance culminates with the world learning the devilís mask hides a pair of blind eyes! The hero of Hellís Kitchen is assailed as both civilian and super hero by a wave of his worst enemies - including the Owl, Mister Hyde, Bullseye, Typhoid, and the Kingpin of Crime! But itís the heart of the Man Without Fear that gets the real workout with not only the introduction of Milla Donovan - but also the Black Widow, Elektra, and Echo! Who? Echo! Plus: the mystery of Leap-Frog and the trial of the White Tiger! Also featuring Luke Cage and Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, and enough other guest-stars to fill a jury box! Collects Daredevil #16-19, #26-60.
    RATED T+ Ö $100.00

Is this listing order right? Are they collecting #51-55 in this new print?

[QUOTE=Eddy82;4419169]
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DAREDEVIL BY BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 (2ND PRINTING)
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
    Penciled by ALEX MALEEV
    Cover by DAVID MACK
    ON SALE JANUARY 2020
    An epic of ambition, betrayal, and comeuppance culminates with the world learning the devilís mask hides a pair of blind eyes! The hero of Hellís Kitchen is assailed as both civilian and super hero by a wave of his worst enemies - including the Owl, Mister Hyde, Bullseye, Typhoid, and the Kingpin of Crime! But itís the heart of the Man Without Fear that gets the real workout with not only the introduction of Milla Donovan - but also the Black Widow, Elektra, and Echo! Who? Echo! Plus: the mystery of Leap-Frog and the trial of the White Tiger! Also featuring Luke Cage and Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, and enough other guest-stars to fill a jury box! Collects Daredevil #16-19, #26-60.
    RATED T+ Ö $100.00

Is this listing order right? Are they collecting #51-55 in this new print?
    Very good point. Those are the David Mack issues. It could be a typo. We'll have to wait and see.

According to an update on Diamond's website yesterday, Marvel has reprinted the following omnis and OHC:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN WORLDWIDE HC VOL 01
    CAPTAIN AMERICA BY WAID & GARNEY OMNIBUS HC
    DEADPOOL AND X-FORCE OMNIBUS HC
    DEADPOOL MINIBUS HC NEW PTG
    SPIDER-MAN CLONE SAGA OMNIBUS HC VOL 02
    X-MEN AGE OF APOCALYPSE OMNIBUS HC NEW PTG

There is a rumour that Marvel will be reprinting the Ultimates by Millar & Hitch Omnibus and that 2020 will be the year of the Omnibus reprint.

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

There is a rumour that Marvel will be reprinting the Ultimates by Millar & Hitch Omnibus and that 2020 will be the year of the Omnibus reprint.
    This suggests multiple reprints of various whales. Is that the interpretation I should have? If so, intriguing...especially if they hit on my few whales.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    This suggests multiple reprints of various whales. Is that the interpretation I should have? If so, intriguing...especially if they hit on my few whales.
    This is the message/feeling I picked up from the MMW Forum.

All-New Member

It would be a good idea to source this rumor. It is coming from the Near Mint Condition YouTube channel. They also were the first to report the Annhiliation, Bendis DD and PAD Hulk Omnis so I think this is a very reliable source.

Spectacular Member

It's good that there will be reprints, there are some very popular candidates for reprints.

But I really hope that this does not take away room for other omnis that were never printed before. For example, those which have been at the top of the annual most wanted omnibus polls for years, e.g. Uncanny X-Men 4, New Mutants, Thor by Aaron etc.

Maybe that the fact that we are getting the Hulk by David omnibus is a good sign, as that one regularly featured in that annual poll.

So glad we'll be getting more reprints.

Crossing my fingers for:

X-Men Silver Age Omnibuses #1 & #2
    The Eternals Omnibus
    Death of Captain America Omnibus
    Captain America Lives Omnibus
    Captain Britain Omnibus
    Spider-Man by Roger Stern Omnibus
    Secret Wars #1 & #2 Omnibuses
    Alias Omnibus
    Wolverine Vol 1 Omnibus
    West Coast Avengers #2 Omnibus
    Astonishing X-Men Omnibus

Yes, I understand I've got a problem.

Incredible Member

I'm waiting for the reprint of Fantastic Four by Hickman Vol 1 and 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    So glad we'll be getting more reprints.

Crossing my fingers for:

X-Men Silver Age Omnibuses #1 & #2
    The Eternals Omnibus
    Death of Captain America Omnibus
    Captain America Lives Omnibus
    Captain Britain Omnibus
    Spider-Man by Roger Stern Omnibus
    Secret Wars #1 & #2 Omnibuses
    Alias Omnibus
    Wolverine Vol 1 Omnibus
    West Coast Avengers #2 Omnibus
    Astonishing X-Men Omnibus

Yes, I understand I've got a problem.
    No it's pretty normal on this thread

My one white whale is the Immortal Fist Omnibus. My other other is no more as Daredevil Bendis Vol. 1 Omnibus is getting a reprint.

Amazing Member

Crossing my fingers Uncanny vol 2 & 3 get reprints

Amazing Member

Even though I think I'm the only person who continually asks for it, I'm hoping for a reprinting of Acts of Vengeance and X-Men: Inferno. Those are really the only gaps I have in my collection and it kills me every time I look at the placeholders I have for them

I could maybe be persuaded to get the ASM Stern omni if it gets reprinted. It's the only ASM omnibus that I'd want that I don't own. I do have most of the run in TPB but I'm missing Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut, so if the omni does get reprinted, I may upgrade the TPBs.

The Bendis Daredevil omni reprints is great news, but I don't know if I can wait another 6 months to buy and read his run. I'll probably cave before then and buy the ultimate collections instead.
    Currently Pulling: Amazing Spider-man, Daredevil, Batman/TMNT III, Black Hammer: Age of Doom, Invisible Kingdom, Farmhand, Gideon Falls, Infinite Dark, Criminal, Babyteeth

ďWe never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"