Page 973 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 47387392396396997097197297397497597697798310231073 ... LastLast
Results 14,581 to 14,595 of 20730

Question for Raffi / others in the know.
    For books that have DM variant covers, are those on this list? I.e. Conan - does that 2430 number include BOTH covers? Or is it only one or the other? if you look at IST's top ten, due to separate price points, both covers were in the top ten (top 5 for awhile). Just curious.

thanks!

p.s. Nice to see Spidey v1 being at #1 again. Goes to show that spidey sells, always.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The complete estimated comic book sales figures for July 2019 are in (please note this list only details those comics sold to North American Comics Shops as reported by Diamond). I’ve listed below the Marvel OHC/Omnibus/MMW’s as well as the larger TPB collections such as the Epic and Complete lines that made the list, detailing the position, title and estimated sales. I haven’t included any reentries.

14. Conan The Barbarian: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Vol. 2 - 2,430
    21. Thanos By Donny Cates OHC - 2,109
    38. Silver Surfer Parable 30th Anniversary Oversized HC Edition - 1,592
    47. New Mutants Epic Collection Vol. 2: The Demon Bear Saga - 1,393
    59. X-Men Epic Collection Vol. 4: It’s Always Darkest Before The Dawn - 1,201
    79. Marvel Masterworks: Captain America Vol. 11 HC - 1,006
    89. Punisher Return to Big Nothing TPB - 874
    99. X-Men Milestones: Fall of the Mutants TPB - 785
    114. Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Newspaper Strips Vol. 2 - 680
    117. Cable & X-Force Omnibus - 666
    118. X-Men Milestones: Mutant Massacre TPB - 666
    125. Spider-Girl: The Complete Collection Vol. 2 - 636
    141. Decades: Marvel in the ‘00s - Hitting the Headlines TPB - 556
    153. Marvels Monster-Sized HC Edition - 522
    194. Kirby Is….Mighty! King Size HC Edition - 429
    218. The Incredible Hercules: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 - 399
    285. New X-Men Companion TPB - 313
    358. Marvel Visionaries Roy Thomas TPB - 256
    Those Conan numbers are unreal. That's an increase over volume 1. No wonder volume 3 is already in the works. It would be amazing if the entire original Marvel Conan run gets collected into omnibus format.

Glad to see the New Mutants Epic volume has healthy sales. I love the Epic line and want to see more titles added to it. So these sales are a good sign.

I am worried about the Spider-Girl and Incredible Hercules numbers. Are they enough to warrant further volumes?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Question for Raffi / others in the know.
    For books that have DM variant covers, are those on this list? I.e. Conan - does that 2430 number include BOTH covers? Or is it only one or the other? if you look at IST's top ten, due to separate price points, both covers were in the top ten (top 5 for awhile). Just curious.

thanks!

p.s. Nice to see Spidey v1 being at #1 again. Goes to show that spidey sells, always.
    Yes, the 2,430 figure does include both covers. In the past, they would be separately listed as in some cases the DM cover would be released a month after the Regular cover.

Btw. Spidey Omni Vol.1 has sat at No.1 from the beginning as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Those Conan numbers are unreal. That's an increase over volume 1. No wonder volume 3 is already in the works. It would be amazing if the entire original Marvel Conan run gets collected into omnibus format.

Glad to see the New Mutants Epic volume has healthy sales. I love the Epic line and want to see more titles added to it. So these sales are a good sign.

I am worried about the Spider-Girl and Incredible Hercules numbers. Are they enough to warrant further volumes?
    I reckon Spider-Girl will be quite safe. The Hercules figures are quite worrying. Saying that, Marvel have recently been quite good at completing the "Complete Collections" even when sales have not been the best.

@Balakin, could you please update the Estimated Top 10 Omnibus Sales on the first page of this thread? The new Top 10 is below:

1. Amazing Spider-Man (Silver Age) Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,806 units (in April 2007)
    2. Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 4 - 2,784 (May 2019)
    3. Captain America by Ed Brubaker Omnibus - 2,776 (September 2007)
    4. Amazing Spider-Man (Silver Age) Omnibus Vol. 3 - 2,693 (May 2017)
    5. Doctor Strange (Silver Age) Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,602 (September 2016)
    6. Invincible Iron Man (Silver Age) Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,447 (April 2008)
    7. Silver Surfer Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,443 (May 2007)
    8. Conan The Barbarian: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Vol. 2 - 2,430 (July 2019)
    9. The Incredible Hulk (Silver Age) Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,312 (May 2008)
    10. Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol. 3 - 2,308 (February 2016)

Thanks.
    done! Thanks!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    That would be a feat matching DC's Golden Age Omni runs for Bats/Supes for sure.

The Marvel run of Conan the Barbarian is 275 issues from 1970-1993. Right now both volumes have done 26 issues of the main title itself, plus relevant tie-ins of the time. Just sticking with that format it would be an 11 volume set!!!! Surely they could pare that down to a nice round 10 volume set as tie-in titles drop off in the 80s, do more issues of the title itself.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I reckon Spider-Girl will be quite safe. The Hercules figures are quite worrying. Saying that, Marvel have recently been quite good at completing the "Complete Collections" even when sales have not been the best.
    Not sure if it maters, but Herc did come out the second to last day of July.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

New Mutants: Demon Bear Epic is already OOP within 2 months of its release!

Would like them to finish the Avengers Academy run but I doubt that will happen at this point.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

@Balakin, could you please update the Estimated Top 10 Omnibus Sales on the first page of this thread? The new Top 10 is below:

1. Amazing Spider-Man (Silver Age) Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,806 units (in April 2007)
    2. Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 4 - 2,784 (May 2019)
    3. Captain America by Ed Brubaker Omnibus - 2,776 (September 2007)
    4. Amazing Spider-Man (Silver Age) Omnibus Vol. 3 - 2,693 (May 2017)
    5. Doctor Strange (Silver Age) Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,602 (September 2016)
    6. Invincible Iron Man (Silver Age) Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,447 (April 2008)
    7. Silver Surfer Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,443 (May 2007)
    8. Conan The Barbarian: The Original Marvel Years Omnibus Vol. 2 - 2,430 (July 2019)
    9. The Incredible Hulk (Silver Age) Omnibus Vol. 1 - 2,312 (May 2008)
    10. Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol. 3 - 2,308 (February 2016)

Thanks.
    I'd love to be able to give Marvel my money for #'s 6, 7, 9, & 10 but I got to the party too late. With those numbers, you'd think a reprint would be in order (especially as long as some have been OOP). Do movie releases REALLY impact people rushing out to buy omnibus editions?

I don’t understand why Marvel never followed up with a vol.2
    For both the Incredible Hulk and Invincible Ironman Omnibus
    Those numbers for vol.1 are strong

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I don’t understand why Marvel never followed up with a vol.2
    For both the Incredible Hulk and Invincible Ironman Omnibus
    Those numbers for vol.1 are strong
    The Invincible Iron Man Omnibus Vol. 2 was released in May 2010. It is strange they didn't release any further ones considering the popularity of the Iron Man movies and his importance in the MCU.

Incredible Member

I find it amazing that if another omnibus charts the top ten will be X-Men free. Anyone think any of the upcoming reprints will chart?
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    New Mutants: Demon Bear Epic is already OOP within 2 months of its release!
    I had this on my list and noted it wasn't at instocktrades anymore. Looks like its available at Amazon and CGN.
    Check out the X-Verse Monthly Podcast for monthly reviews of X-Men books!

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by midgetradio View Post
    I had this on my list and noted it wasn't at instocktrades anymore. Looks like its available at Amazon and CGN.
    Yeah, I ordered one from Amazon right after I posted. Didn’t check CGN first. Price was about the same after shipping and taxes but CGN packages their books way better than Amazon...