Was able to get the Stern Spiderman DM cover from IST, luckily had it in my wishlist so had no problem ordering and checking out. Now I'm happy and have all the omni's I want for this year till the Hickman X-Men omnibus is available for pre-order.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Did Thunderbolts come and go already?

Edit: It wasn't on the Homepage. Did a search for it and both covers came up. I went for the regular cover featuring issue #1.
    Last edited by Captain Craig; 04-23-2021 at 12:13 PM.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Both variants are available.

Edit: It wasn't on the Homepage. Did a search for it and both covers came up. I went for the regular cover featuring issue #1.
    I actually had preordered both the standard and the DM without realizing it until I opened the box. Decided I'll read the standard since I love the issue #1 cover and will keep the DM sealed and sell one day.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Curiously, the new X-Factor Epic "Angel of Death" isn't available yet on IST. Guess I'll order it from CGN who seem to be getting more and more of my business as of late.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Jesus my ass fell asleep saw it was 3:47 and was curious and saw that it dropped. Immediately ordered it. The order went through just hope I'm actually gonna get it.

Incredible Member

In and out by 3:04pm. Damn, I'm a ninja!!

Got Stern Spidey, TBolts, plus few other books. Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Just got a email from IST, the marvel books will be on there at 3pm est today guys.
    Thanks for the heads-up, was able to easily get Thunderbolts. Have been cutting back but you guys on here kept talking it up so i bit.

I actually had preordered both the standard and the DM without realizing it until I opened the box. Decided I'll read the standard since I love the issue #1 cover and will keep the DM sealed and sell one day.
    How do you have yours already, did you pre-order with DCBS?

Quote Originally Posted by Victor_Von_Doom View Post
    How do you have yours already, did you pre-order with DCBS?
    Yep, got mine yesterday since I preordered with DCBS.

Yep, got mine yesterday since I preordered with DCBS.
    So it was supposed to come put Tuesday but got it Thursday, do you usually get your stuff within a couple days of release? Do you ever get stuff before it ends up on IST?

I've placed a few preorders with DCBS but only recently so they won't start coming in for a couple months when they're released.

Quote Originally Posted by Victor_Von_Doom View Post
    So it was supposed to come put Tuesday but got it Thursday, do you usually get your stuff within a couple days of release? Do you ever get stuff before it ends up on IST?

I've placed a few preorders with DCBS but only recently so they won't start coming in for a couple months when they're released.
    Since I usually do weekly shipping with my preorders I usually get mine by Friday. The Tbolts omni was the 1st time I ever got a book before it showed up on IST but that's really just because IST got their shipment late this week.

Since I usually do weekly shipping with my preorders I usually get mine by Friday. The Tbolts omni was the 1st time I ever got a book before it showed up on IST but that's really just because IST got their shipment late this week.
    Got ya, thanks.

Astonishing Member

I guess with Excalibur and the Captain Britain reprint they feel the iron is hot to hit this fanbase with material why they have their attention?

For me this is a pass. If available at crazy discount, like over 60% off then depending on my mood&situation I could get it.
    I would have thought Captain Britain and MI-13 would get an omnibus before this. Hopefully that can come out next.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I would have thought Captain Britain and MI-13 would get an omnibus before this. Hopefully that can come out next.
    Yes, that would be great to see this series an oversized format BUT CB & MI13 only consists of 15 issues and an annual. They could pad it out with the second Excalibur run from 2001 which was four issues and mainly focused on Brian without the previous Excalibur (mutant) members. The recent Marvel UK Revolutionary War event (8 issues) may possibly be added but CB is only in 2 or so issues and as I wrote in my previous post, that event basically gives closure to the whole Mys-Tech event/situation. Another option would be to add the two Union Jack mini-series and create a Captain Britain/Union Jack Omnibus.