Page 1010 of 1050 FirstFirst ... 1051091096010001006100710081009101010111012101310141020 ... LastLast
Results 15,136 to 15,150 of 15742
    Amazing Member

I’m glad to see all of those getting reprinted. All of them are good to great stories. I wish they would reprint the original X-men vol 1 omni. I’d love to see the Inferno omni reprinted too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisko View Post
    I’m glad to see all of those getting reprinted. All of them are good to great stories. I wish they would reprint the original X-men vol 1 omni. I’d love to see the Inferno omni reprinted too.
    Volumes 1 & 2, please!

Fantastic Member

The omnibus news are very exciting. Not interested in the reprints as I have them already (except New Warriors) but great for everyone who doesn't. I spent way too much on some of these books so it's good that Marvel kills the high secondary market prices

Of the new omnis, I'm interested in the following:

- Thanos: The Infinity Saga
    - War of Realms
    - Excalibur
    - Savage Sword of Conan - The Original Marvel Years Vol 4
    - Infinity Crusade
    - Conan the Barbarian - The Original Marvel Years Vol 5
    - X-Men Vol 4 (must-buy)

Astonishing Member

Cool that the X-men Omnibuses are having a reprint.
    I still have all of those X-men Omnibuses by Chris Clameront in my wish list,so it will be way more cheaper to buy them now being reprinted that to buy them with the prices they were before being OOP.
    The New Warriors Omnibus its a interesting collection that i will be buying eventually as well but i will be buying the Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol:1 and 2 and X-men by Chris Clameront and Jim Lee Vol.1 and 2 before buying the New Warriors Omnibus.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Omnibus reprint list from the Masterworks Board:

* New Warriors vol 1
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 2
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 3
    * Infinity Gauntlet
    * X-men by Jim Lee & Chris Claremont vol 1
    * X-men by Jim Lee & Chris Claremont vol 2
    * Conan the Barbarian by Kurt Busiek
    If Marvel is reprinting New Warriors Vol 1, does that mean we may get a Vol 2 in the not too distant future?

* New Warriors vol 1
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 2
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 3
    * Infinity Gauntlet
    Thank you for sharing!

I will finally be able to pick up Infinity Gauntlet in over-sized format!

However, looking at the page count of the last release...1,248 pages...I may have to pass

My copy of Claremont/Lee Vol 1. is slightly damaged, so I may pick up a new copy. However, I think the difference in builds between volumes 1 & 2 would send my OCD out of control...so maybe not.

Somewhat surprised to not see any silver age re-prints...X-Men Vol. 1 & 2, & Thor Vol. 1...I know those are highly sought after around here.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    If Marvel is reprinting New Warriors Vol 1, does that mean we may get a Vol 2 in the not too distant future?
    There is a slight light at the end of the tunnel with regarding a Vol. 2. My reasoning - they reprinted Golden Age Marvel Comics Vol. 1 Omnibus. IMHO this was a strange choice for a reprint as the 1st printing was on discount for a long time as well as the fact that the Human Torch and Sub-Mariner material was recently reprinted in fresh new omnibuses. BUT, the Golden Age Marvel Comics Vol. 2 Omnibus was just solicited a few days ago. Saying this, I truly hope we get a Wolverine Vol. 2 Omnibus and Silver Surfer Vol. 2 Omnibus as their Vol. 1's are also getting reprints.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Thank you for sharing!

Somewhat surprised to not see any silver age re-prints...X-Men Vol. 1 & 2, & Thor Vol. 1...I know those are highly sought after around here.
    It may just be a matter of time. Let's hope so. They can only release so many reprints at a time. I wouldn't mind picking up those X-Men Silver Age Omnibuses although they're not high on my list.

Any word on if Marvel will re-print the Dark Horse Colossal Conan books?
    And if they do, would they be in the bigger "Colossal" format, rather than the Omnibus format?
    I have the first one (on the left), but I missed the other two, as they literally sold out within hours of release!

Last edited by slop101; 01-27-2020 at 10:02 AM.

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

* New Warriors vol 1
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 2
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 3
    * Infinity Gauntlet
    I see the post above me beat me to the Conan question. Since it doesn't say Conan By Busiek vol.1 it lends me to think its essentially a Colossal Conan reprint, just with Marvel logo. I was hoping Marvel would make it two more manageable sized Omnis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I also felt this way, that it might mean a vol. 2 is on the horizon. Why I don't know seems we only got this one when it seemed that TV show was going to happen. If a vol.2 does happen I will not look a gift horse in the mouth. I just wonder if it will collect the remaining 49 issues of the series. Are there many significant if any crossovers in that span? Scrolling thru its cover gallery there are no banner headers or bubbles I see that indicate crossover. I'd be quite happy with a vol.2 that completes this run!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Amazing Member

Hello. So can you guys please confirm whether Uncanny omnibus v1 thru 3 are getting reprinted this year, with v4 getting released later in the year? Any dates yet? I see Amazon has v1 for June..?
    Thanks!

All-New Member

Here are the tentative dates for the Marvel Omniboo coming out in the fourth quarter of 2020!

September:
    INCREDIBLE HULK OMNIBUS BY PETER DAVID VOL.2
    CONAN THE BARBARIAN: KURT BUSIEK OMNIBUS VOL. 1
    VENOMNIBUS VOL. 3
    WAR OF THE REALMS OMNIBUS
    INFINITY GAUNTLET OMNIBUS *NEW PRINTING*
    UNCANNY X-MEN VOL 2 OMNIBUS *NEW PRINTING*
    THANOS: THE INFINITY SAGA OMNIBUS
    EXCALIBUR OMNIBUS

October:
    INFINITY CRUSADE OMNIBUS
    CONAN THE BARBARIAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 5
    MARVEL COSMIC UNIVERSE BY DONNY CATES OMNIBUS VOL. 1
    MARVEL HORROR LIVES AGAIN OMNIBUS
    UNCANNY X-MEN VOL 3 OMNIBUS* NEW PRINTING*
    X-MEN BY JIM LEE VOL 1 OMNIBUS *NEW PRINTING*

November:
    SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 4
    NEW MUTANTS OMNIBUS
    KULL OMNIBUS
    UNCANNY X-MEN VOL 4 OMNIBUS

December:
    MOON KNIGHT OMNIBUS VOL. 1
    NEW WARRIORS OMNIBUS *NEW PRINTING*
    THUNDERBOLTS OMNIBUS
    X-MEN BY CHRIS CLAREMONT & JIM LEE OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC *NEW PRINTING*

https://www.instagram.com/p/B703n1Pg-MS/
    https://twitter.com/NearMintCon/stat...99526589181953

Incredible Member

After DC's JLA, Batman by Morrison and LoSH: 5YL in August, it's going to be brutal getting Hulk by David and Infinity Saga in September, both for my wallet and that pile of books I need to read.

One would imagine New Mutants 1-94 (plus annuals) would be the collected contents of New Mutants in omnibus form (95-97 are in X-Tinction Agenda, 98-100 are in X-Force v1). Do we think 3 volumes, then? I guess we'll be able to figure it out when we get the contents, but that seems about right and I hope Marvel knocks them all out
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Hello. So can you guys please confirm whether Uncanny omnibus v1 thru 3 are getting reprinted this year, with v4 getting released later in the year? Any dates yet? I see Amazon has v1 for June..?
    Thanks!
    X-Men Volume 1 omnibus gets a new printing out in June. Vol 2 and 3 are reprinted in late 2020/early 2021.

Amazing Member

Looking forward to completing my x-men omnibus collection with the reprints. And really looking forward to the contents of Excalibur and New Mutants, I’m sure they’ll be mustbuys.

All-New Member

* New Warriors vol 1
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 2
    * Uncanny X-Men vol 3
    * Infinity Gauntlet
    Oh, that's wonderful! I sold my Lee/Claremont X-Men books and would love to have them back. I missed out on Vol. 3 the first time around, and kind of considered paying $250 for it but glad I won't have to. Super excited!