Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Contents being the same I'm not upgrading just for the word Omnibus on the spine.
    Reported. This kind of language is not appropriate for this forum. Next thing we know, you'll be saying people don't have to get everything in an oversized format!!

Astonishing Member

Near Mint Condition has breaking news of 1 new omnibus and 1 reprint omnibus from Marvel in September 2021.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJH7IXDKWcc

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Near Mint Condition has breaking news of 1 new omnibus and 1 reprint omnibus from Marvel in September 2021.

Definitely buying these 2!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Contents being the same I'm not upgrading just for the word Omnibus on the spine.
    But don't you want thinner paper and a $25 upcharge??
    Reported. This kind of language is not appropriate for this forum. Next thing we know, you'll be saying people don't have to get everything in an oversized format!!
    Haha...thanks for the laugh as I go to lunch!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

I'll definitely be picking up the new book announced!
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Nice! Price and preorder permitting, definitely going with the DM cover. The regular cover isn't that bad.

WOW, and no movie tie-in for that. It's just happening! Kinda of like the other ones. Glad to see this move away from having to be movie tied in.

Mighty Member

The newly announced ones don't interest me, but I do think it will be interesting to see where the next one in the sequence ends.

I appreciate that it's in Omar's best interest to release these all piecemeal, but boy does it make it hard to keep track of everything that's been announced.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

WOW, and no movie tie-in for that. It's just happening! Kinda of like the other ones. Glad to see this move away from having to be movie tied in.
    Are you sure about that? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1087260..._=nv_sr_srsg_6

^^^^
    Guess I'm not. Thought that was a 2022 film.

Astonishing Member

I will be getting these two books for sure.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by comicscollector View Post
    I will be getting these two books for sure.
    Coming in September 2021:

Amazing Spider-Man Vol 5 containing issues #143 - 180, annual #10 - 11, and Nova #12.

And AmAzing Spider-Man Vol 3 is being reprinted.

Quote Originally Posted by doolittle View Post
    Like SJNeal, I've been ordering from DCBS monthly for a decade. Other than their responsiveness falling apart during COVID, it's been a dream.

You're under no obligation to order every single month. When you order, they're going to ask you to set up a shipping frequency. Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. When you check out with an order, based on that shipping selection, you'll be charged for one two or three shipments. The way I understand it, you'll receive your shipments at whatever frequency you selected until everything you ordered has been delivered. For example, if you order four omnis with monthly shipping spread across three orders (three shipping charges), and those omnis aren't released in a way that allows them all to go out in three shipments, DCBS is either going to want you to pay an additional shipping charge or they're going to sit on your outstanding items until everything comes in and can go out together.

That might sound complicated, but it's not. If you're making regular IST orders for trades, my recommendation would be to start making one DCBS order a month for everything you want, and going with monthly shipping. Prices on IST will NEVER be lower than the DCBS preorder price, and you get the peace of mind knowing you don't have to fight people for limited stock on release day. It's the "set it and forget it" way to buy your books.
    Thanks very much for the explanation, I feel like you worded it in a way that was much easier to understand than DCBS' site. I'm thinking I'll start with them this month.

Amazing Spider-Man Vol 5 containing issues #143 - 180, annual #10 - 11, and Nova #12.
    Very excited for this!

Astonishing Member

And AmAzing Spider-Man Vol 3 is being reprinted.
    Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 Omnibus being reprinted is amazing to me,cause i have all the first four volumes of A.S.M. Omnibus except the third one,so that was a reprint of a Omnibus that i was wating for some time now.The Stan Lee run in A.S.M. is a essential run so i will finally have the whole run in Omnibus editions with that reprint.
    And the Amazing Spider-Man Vol.5 will be a must buy to me because it have quite many cool Spider-Man stories in that edition,even with me double diping with some stories in that Omnibus that i already have as the original Clone Saga story arc,nevertheless A.S.M Omnibus Vol.5 will be a book i buy when it´s going to be available in September 2021.