Page 773 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2736737237637697707717727737747757767777838238731273 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,595 of 20773

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    I was wondering if buying the 2 Uncanny X-Force complete tpb's and binding them in a HC would be worth it? I could fit another trade in the bind, is there an important arc or tpb that compliments those stories?
    No, UXF crossroads with Wolverine and the XM a liitle bit, but thats all.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:55 PM.

I was wondering if buying the 2 Uncanny X-Force complete tpb's and binding them in a HC would be worth it? I could fit another trade in the bind, is there an important arc or tpb that compliments those stories?
    well, Age of apocalypse does. I've never read AoA and when they go to that world I was completely lost, had no idea who is who and what happened there. Not sure I would include it in a custom bind tho.

Ed Piskor posted few pics of Grand Design tpb coming in next month. Seems like it's the same "half-tpb/half hardcover" format that HHFT used.
    DXyEq5PW0AA2kJg.jpg
    DXyEq5QX0AcCtAl.jpg
    DXyEq5QWkAIpmQf.jpg

Spectacular Member

There is also the Fear Itself: Uncanny X-Force miniseries which wasn't in the omnibus

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    There is also the Fear Itself: Uncanny X-Force miniseries which wasn't in the omnibus
    That has always bugged me. Even though it wasn't by Remenber, it was a great moment with the team prior to Dark Angel Saga.
    Last edited by krisis; 03-09-2018 at 09:10 AM.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    That has always bugged me. Even though it wasn't by Remember, it was a great moment with the team prior to Dark Angel Saga.
    And occurring in the middle of the omnibus, the Fear Itself hardcover doesn't sit well on the shelf on either side of the omnibus!!!
    Damn my shelf-OCD!!! ARRRRRGHHH

Quote Originally Posted by bearded_adam View Post
    Ed Piskor posted few pics of Grand Design tpb coming in next month. Seems like it's the same "half-tpb/half hardcover" format that HHFT used.
    DXyEq5PW0AA2kJg.jpg
    DXyEq5QX0AcCtAl.jpg
    DXyEq5QWkAIpmQf.jpg
    I'm intrigued and I like the format as well. Might pick it up. Thanks for the pics!

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

PSA: On the Omnibus Collector Facebook group, comics fan and LCS employee Gabe (who I'm quite sure also posts here) shared that Diamond is already at low stock for the Infinity Gauntlet box set that came out this week. It may have been short-printed and these 100ish remaining copies at Diamond could be all that's left outside of stock already existing at stores/in-inventory.

Bottom line: if you want it, buy it now. It's super cheap at IST.
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    PSA: On the Omnibus Collector Facebook group, comics fan and LCS employee Gabe (who I'm quite sure also posts here) shared that Diamond is already at low stock for the Infinity Gauntlet box set that came out this week. It may have been short-printed and these 100ish remaining copies at Diamond could be all that's left outside of stock already existing at stores/in-inventory.

Bottom line: if you want it, buy it now. It's super cheap at IST.
    For canadians, Indigo has it 45% off. Use the monthly 10% code and get it for 50% off. Get it even cheaper right now with their buy 2 get 1 free Marvel sale and bundle any books you were looking to buy/preorder anyways.

Chapters.ca has buy 2 get 1 free on all marvel books.

Looks like Marvel are reprinting the first arcs of the Marvel Knights runs with a new trade dress

It's the 20th anniversary I think
    We need better comics

A few more items showing up on Hatchette's site:

Daredevil By Smith & Quesada: Guardian Devil TPB - COLLECTING: DAREDEVIL (1998) 1-8, 1/2 - release date 9/25/18
    Iron Man: Armor Wars TPB - COLLECTING: IRON MAN 225-232 - release date 9/25/18
    Black Panther By Priest & Texeira: The Client - COLLECTING: BLACK PANTHER (1998) 1-5 - release date 9/18/18
    Iron Man 2020 TPB - COLLECTING: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (1964) 20, MACHINE MAN (1984) 1-4, DEATH'S HEAD 10, IRON MAN 2020 1, ASTONISHING TALES: IRON MAN 2020 (DIGITAL) 1-6, MATERIAL FROM WHAT IF? (1989) 53 - release date 9/18/18
    Warlock: Second Coming TPB - COLLECTING: WARLOCK (2004) 1-4 - release date 9/18/18
    Cloak And Dagger: Predator And Prey TPB - COLLECTING: STRANGE TALES (1987) 3-6 (A STORIES), 7, 8-19 (A STORIES); MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL: CLOAK AND DAGGER - PREDATOR AND PREY; CLOAK AND DAGGER/ POWER PACK: SHELTER FROM THE STORM; MUTANT MISADVENTURES OF CLOAK AND DAGGER 1-4 - release date 9/4/18

A few of these look like BIG Epic-sized trades (IM 2020 and Cloak and Dagger specifically).
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    A few more items showing up on Hatchette's site:

Daredevil By Smith & Quesada: Guardian Devil TPB - COLLECTING: DAREDEVIL (1998) 1-8, 1/2 - release date 9/25/18
    Iron Man: Armor Wars TPB - COLLECTING: IRON MAN 225-232 - release date 9/25/18
    Black Panther By Priest & Texeira: The Client - COLLECTING: BLACK PANTHER (1998) 1-5 - release date 9/18/18
    Iron Man 2020 TPB - COLLECTING: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (1964) 20, MACHINE MAN (1984) 1-4, DEATH'S HEAD 10, IRON MAN 2020 1, ASTONISHING TALES: IRON MAN 2020 (DIGITAL) 1-6, MATERIAL FROM WHAT IF? (1989) 53 - release date 9/18/18
    Warlock: Second Coming TPB - COLLECTING: WARLOCK (2004) 1-4 - release date 9/18/18
    Cloak And Dagger: Predator And Prey TPB - COLLECTING: STRANGE TALES (1987) 3-6 (A STORIES), 7, 8-19 (A STORIES); MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL: CLOAK AND DAGGER - PREDATOR AND PREY; CLOAK AND DAGGER/ POWER PACK: SHELTER FROM THE STORM; MUTANT MISADVENTURES OF CLOAK AND DAGGER 1-4 - release date 9/4/18

A few of these look like BIG Epic-sized trades (IM 2020 and Cloak and Dagger specifically).
    The Iron Man 2020 should just be a reprinting of the collection that came out a few years ago. Warlock and Cloak and Dagger look like they are for uncollected material.