Page 1006 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 6506906956996100210031004100510061007100810091010101610561106 ... LastLast
Results 15,076 to 15,090 of 20754
    Mighty Member

Very excited to see the upcoming Epic Collections video.

Of the 15 he listed, I'll probably pick up at least three - Thanos, Cates, and Hulk, and I might get Infinity Crusade . . . maybe. Wasn't my favorite arc, but I might just need a Starlin shelf of omnis.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    This is an excellent video. I’m subscribing to it today.

If you don’t have time to watch, the confirmed Marvel omnibus coming out in late 2020/early 2021 are:
    1. Venominbus Vol 3
    2. Thanos: The Infinity Saga
    3. War of Realms
    4. Excalibur
    5. Moon Knight
    6. Marvel Horror Lives Again
    7. Incredible Hulk by Peter David Vol 2
    8. Savage Sword of Conan - The Original Marvel Years Vol 4
    9. Infinity Crusade
    10. Conan the Barbarian - The Original Marvel Years Vol 5
    11. Marvel Cosmic Universe by Donny Cates Vol 1
    12. Kull
    13. Thunderbolts
    14. New Mutants
    15. X-Men Vol 4

Full content details to come later.
    Upcoming Omnibus reprints video is this Sunday
    Upcoming Epic collections video is next Wednesday
    Hoping secret warriors gets a omnibus reprint

If you don’t have time to watch, the confirmed Marvel omnibus coming out in late 2020/early 2021 are:
    1. Venominbus Vol 3
    3. War of Realms
    4. Excalibur
    5. Moon Knight
    9. Infinity Crusade
    12. Kull
    13. Thunderbolts
    14. New Mutants
    15. X-Men Vol 4

Yo thanks for writing out the list. Very cool to see eclectic stuff like Kull and Marvel Horror getting premium reprints.

Clearly Marvel's got a system that's working much better than whatever's going on at DC.

Spectacular Member

1. Venominbus Vol 3
    3. War of Realms
    4. Excalibur
    5. Moon Knight
    9. Infinity Crusade
    12. Kull
    13. Thunderbolts
    14. New Mutants
    15. X-Men Vol 4

I can't see the video now, so thank you for the list.

I guess the Marvel Cosmic Universe by Donny Cates will by his Guardians and Silver Surfer: Black

I'm mostly interested in modern stuff, so Donny Cates, War of the realms. And Infinity Crusade (not modern), as I already have Infinity Gauntlet and War omnibus.

With the rest, I would need to know the contents. And let's hope they reprint Immortal Iron Fist and/or Secret Warriors omnibus, that are my white whales right now

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

1. Venominbus Vol 3
    3. War of Realms
    4. Excalibur
    5. Moon Knight
    9. Infinity Crusade
    12. Kull
    13. Thunderbolts
    14. New Mutants
    15. X-Men Vol 4

Thanks Gobot for posting the link and Rincewind for the list.

I probably will be going for the following:
    Thanos: The Infinity Saga
    War of the Realms
    Moon Knight (if it's the classic stuff)
    Infinity Crusade (because I have the other classic Infinity Omnibuses although what I've read of Crusade didn't make me a fan)
    Marvel Cosmic Universe by Donny Cates Vol 1 (not read any of this yet but Silver Surfer Black is an incentive)
    Uncanny X-Men 4

Very intrigued regarding the upcoming reprints. I have one big hope - Immortal Iron Fist.

GOLDEN AGE MARVEL COMICS OMNIBUS VOL. 2
    Written by CARL BURGOS, BILL EVERETT, JOE SIMON, JACK KIRBY, PAUL GUSTAVSON, BEN THOMPSON, RAY GILL, STEVE DAHLMAN & STAN LEE
    Penciled by CARL BURGOS, BILL EVERETT, JOE SIMON, JACK KIRBY, PAUL GUSTAVSON, BEN THOMPSON, BOB OKSNER, STEVE DAHLMAN, ALAN MANDEL, AL AVISON & AL GABRIELE
    Covers by KAARE ANDREWS & ALEX SCHOMBURG COVER (DM ONLY)
    In 1939, MARVEL COMICS (soon renamed MARVEL MYSTERY COMICS) launched a storytelling revolution that lasted eight decades and ultimately birthed the modern Marvel Universe! The title’s first year was a mix of pulp adventure seeded with the first sparks of the colorful heroes to come — but in its second year, MARVEL MYSTERY followed the path of the fiery Human Torch and the aquatic Sub-Mariner with super heroes galore! Those twin trailblazers were soon joined by Joe Simon and Jack Kirby’s Vision, the all-American Patriot and the joyously wild robot Electro. Backed up by boy sleuth Terry Vance, the pre-comics jungle king Ka-Zar and the noir adventurer the Angel, each issue delivered 64 pages of nonstop 1940s action! Now, relive the glories of the Golden Age in this painstakingly restored, oversized Omnibus edition! Collecting MARVEL MYSTERY COMICS #13-24.
    832 PGS./Rated T …$150.00

This is a nice surprise. Marvel are going crazy with printing all the Golden Age stuff in Omnibuses and other formats , including the recent reprint of the Marvel GA Vol. 1 Omnibus. I was hoping for Vol. 2 as I have Vol. 1. Very curious as to what the Kaare Andrews cover will look like.

SHE-HULK BY DAN SLOTT OMNIBUS
    Written by DAN SLOTT & TY TEMPLETON
    Penciled by JUAN BOBILLO, PAUL PELLETIER, SCOTT KOLINS, WILL CONRAD, PAUL SMITH, RON FRENZ, RICK BURCHETT, EDUARDO BARRETO & MORE
    Cover by Adi Granov
    Before he became a superstar on AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, Dan Slott delighted readers with his sensational SHE-HULK run! Jennifer Walters is a gamma-powered Green Goliath just like her Hulkish cousin, but her home is in the courtroom — where she takes on some of the Marvel Universe’s wildest cases, litigating alongside coworkers like reformed android Awesome Andy and researching old Marvel comics to set legal precedents. Could She-Hulk’s career get any stranger? Sure — when she’s summoned to outer space to practice Universal Law for the Living Tribunal, or pulled out of the timeline by the Time Variance Authority! But when the Superhuman Registration Act leads to a civil war, whose side will She-Hulk argue? Plus: all-out smackdowns against Titania, the Champion and an A-Z of the Hulk’s enemies! Collecting SHE-HULK (2004) #1-12, SHE-HULK (2005) #1-21 and MARVEL WESTERNS: TWO-GUN KID.
    824 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00

ABSOLUTE CARNAGE OMNIBUS
    Written by DONNY CATES, FRANK TIERI, SALADIN AHMED, CULLEN BUNN, CLAY McLEOD CHAPMAN, PETER DAVID, ED BRISSON, AL EWING, ZAC THOMPSON, LEAH WILLIAMS, JED MacKAY, EMILY LERNER & NICK SPENCER
    Penciled by RYAN STEGMAN, MARCELO FERREIRA, FLAVIANO, FEDERICO VINCENTINI, GERARDO SANDOVAL, BRIAN LEVEL, FRANCESCO MOBILI, JUAN FRIGERI, FILIPE ANDRADE, ALBERTO ALBURQUERQUE, STEFANO RAFFAELE, ANDREA BROCCARDO, FRANCESCO MANNA, RYAN OTTLEY, IBAN COELLO & MORE
    Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    Lethal killer Cletus Kasady casts his symbiotic tendrils across the Marvel Universe in the blockbuster epic ABSOLUTE CARNAGE! The psychopathic
    Carnage is targeting everyone who has ever worn a symbiote — and that’s a lot of potential victims, even for him! Naturally, Kasady’s new reign of terror spells misery for Spider-Man and Venom — but the devastation is felt by Miles Morales, the Avengers, Deadpool, Ghost Rider, the Immortal Hulk and more! But what is Kasady’s horrific endgame? Experience a new level of crazy as Carnage runs wild! Collecting ABSOLUTE CARNAGE #1-5; ABSOLUTE CARNAGE VS. DEADPOOL #1-3; ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: CAPTAIN MARVEL #1; ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: IMMORTAL HULK #1; ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN #1; ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: SYMBIOTE OF VENGEANCE #1; ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: LETHAL PROTECTORS #1-3; ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: AVENGERS #1; ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: MILES MORALES #1-3; ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: WEAPON PLUS #1; ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: SCREAM #1-3; ABSOLUTE CARNAGE: SEPARATION ANXIETY #1; AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #29-31; VENOM #16-20; and the ABSOLUTE CARNAGE stinger pages
    776 PGS./Rated T+ …$75.00

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE INCREDIBLE HULK VOL. 14 HC
    Written by ROGER STERN with PETER B. GILLIS, ELLIOT S! MAGGIN, DAVID MICHELINIE, JOHN BYRNE, ROGER McKENZIE, DAVID ANTHONY KRAFT & JIM SALICRUP
    Penciled by SAL BUSCEMA with JOHN BYRNE & JIM MOONEY
    Cover by RICH BUCKLER
    Roger Stern and Sal Buscema plumb the depths of Bruce Banner, Marvel’s most conflicted character — but can they find what hope lies in the mind of the man cursed by the Incredible Hulk? This round of Marvel classics begins with Banner finally cured of his gamma-powered alter ego! But without the Hulk’s power, how can he stop the Leader? It’s a life-or-death fight that just might end with the Hulk, not Banner, free of his hated other half — and only Doc Samson can save the man inside the monster! Also featuring a double-sized Stern ’n’ Byrne Annual pitting Hulk, Iceman and Angel against the mile-high menace of Master Mold — and a classic crossover with Captain America! Collecting INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #223-233 and ANNUAL #7, CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #230, MIGHTY MARVEL COMICS CALENDAR 1979, and material from MARVEL TREASURY EDITION #17.
    296 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

BLACK PANTHER VOL. 3: THE INTERGALACTIC EMPIRE OF WAKANDA PART ONE OHC
    Written by TA-NEHISI COATES
    Penciled by DANIEL ACUÑA, JEN BARTEL, PAUL REINWAND, KEV WALKER & KRIS ANKA
    Cover by INHYUK LEE
    ON SALE JULY 2020
    A bold new direction for the Black Panther! For years, T’Challa has protected Wakanda from all invaders. Now, he will discover that his kingdom is much bigger than he ever dreamed. Prepare to journey to the Intergalactic Empire of Wakanda! A Panther story unlike any other begins with T’Challa as a stranger in a strange land — with no memory of his past, only the suffering of a present spent toiling in the Vibranium mines. But all hope is not lost. A rebellion is growing — and they have a plan. Who will lead these lost citizens? What is the M’Kraan Shard? And what role will Erik Killmonger play?! Ta-Nehisi Coates continues his ever-surprising saga of a king who sought to be a hero…a hero who was reduced to a slave…a slave who became a legend! Collecting BLACK PANTHER (2018) #1-12.
    272 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99

THE MARVEL ART OF THE SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN OHC
    Written by JOHN RHETT THOMAS
    Penciled by VARIOUS
    COVER BY EARL NOREM
    The majestic art of legendary black-and-white magazine THE SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN is presented in a deluxe hardcover art book worthy of Crom himself! Following the massive success of Marvel’s color CONAN THE BARBARIAN comic, the Hyborian was given his own B&W magazine to better capture the bone-crushing action of the barbarian’s world. Stripped down to pencil-and-inks essentials, Conan took on a new savagery drawn by masters such as Barry Windsor-Smith, John Buscema and Ernie Chan. The series’ fully painted covers featured gorgeous illustrations by Boris Vallejo, Michael Kaluta, Earl Norem and others — while the many pinups and spot illustrations are hidden gems waiting to be rediscovered by Conan fans. With 235 issues in its epic history, there is no shortage of mind-blowing SAVAGE SWORD art — and this deluxe hardcover shares the best of it!
    224 PGS./Mature …$50.00

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Thanks Gobot for posting the link and Rincewind for the list.

I probably will be going for the following:
    Thanos: The Infinity Saga
    War of the Realms
    Moon Knight (if it's the classic stuff)
    Infinity Crusade (because I have the other classic Infinity Omnibuses although what I've read of Crusade didn't make me a fan)
    Marvel Cosmic Universe by Donny Cates Vol 1 (not read any of this yet but Silver Surfer Black is an incentive)
    Uncanny X-Men 4

Very intrigued regarding the upcoming reprints. I have one big hope - Immortal Iron Fist.
    What do you think Thanos: the Infinity Saga will include? Compared to the Infinity Gauntlet, War and Crusade omnibi

New mutants omnibus
    Uncanny X-Men 4 Omnibus
    Peter David Incredible Hulk omnibus 2
    Excalibur omnibus is a maybe

Wishes for re-solicited omnibus
    Fantastic Four omnibus 2
    Jason Aaron Wolverine and the X-Men
    Avengers omnibus 1
    Roger Stern Amazing Spider-Man omnibus

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    I can't see the video now, so thank you for the list.

I guess the Marvel Cosmic Universe by Donny Cates will by his Guardians and Silver Surfer: Black
    Maybe Death of Inhumans, too?
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    Maybe Death of Inhumans, too?
    It would make some sense, but it's not related to the story. GotG and silver surfer black are directly related, as SS:B story starts in GotG.

It would be good if it includes death of Inhumans, as it's not a bad story, but I doubt it, being something separated