Page 1297 of 1307 FirstFirst ... 297797119712471287129312941295129612971298129913001301 ... LastLast
Results 19,441 to 19,455 of 19591
    Mighty Member

2 new omnibus coming next year. 1 recent run and 1 from the top 50 most wanted

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

I'm really hoping the next PAD omnibus getting announced would be his run on Spec Spidey which includes the Death of Jean Dewolf, ending all the way to Sin Eater death sequel, maybe have the Cult of Love 4 parter in Web.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I'm really hoping the next PAD omnibus getting announced would be his run on Spec Spidey which includes the Death of Jean Dewolf, ending all the way to Sin Eater death sequel, maybe have the Cult of Love 4 parter in Web.
    It'll be interesting to see if they decide they need to do a "SSM by PAD" volume before they get their naturally w/SSM omnis. One might imagine they'll do an Alien Costume omni when they get that far* (just concatenating the two complete collections), then PAD, Conway, and JMD/Buscema would be the headliners for the next three volumes.

I'm definitely getting the second omni on Omar's video - I haven't read the material but I'm sure I'll enjoy it

*I'm skipping over the eternal debate of whether SSM omni v2 will include the Stern material or not).
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I think a Spider-Man by PAD would fill up at least one volume, maybe two.

Then a Marvel Universe by PAD for all the misc stuff he's done.

Hard pass on the 1st one but absolutely getting the 2nd one. So happy this is FINALLY getting released.

Incredible Member

I really enjoyed the Genis character in the Avengers by Busiek and Perez Omnibus, really looking forward to checking out that collection, that’s going to be a huge book though at about 60-61 issues

Mighty Member

CAPTAIN AMERICA BY TA-NEHISI COATES collects Captain America (2018) 1-30, Free Comic Book Day 2018 Captain America

and

CAPTAIN MARVEL: GENIS-VELL BY PETER DAVID collects Captain Marvel (1999) 0-35, Captain Marvel (2002) 1-25

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I don't recall much about folks reaction to Coates run on Cap, what I do recall was Meh. Correct me if I'm uninformed.

I have a friend whose going to be stoked about the Genis-Vell Captain Marvel Omni, he bought both runs. I borrowed a few of his trades back then cause I was maxed out on adding books. I may consider this, it'll be a situation depending on where my budget is at 10 months from now.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

Another day, another announcement.

1. Something new
    2. Something old
    3. Something green

Incredible Member

I'll be getting the third one for sure.

I am annoyed/worried about these massive omnis. I can understand when it's a niche but beloved run where the sales may not support multiple volumes. But something like that third announcement could definitely support two books. Readability is going out the window with these tomes.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

CAPTAIN AMERICA BY TA-NEHISI COATES collects Captain America (2018) 1-30, Free Comic Book Day 2018 Captain America

and

CAPTAIN MARVEL: GENIS-VELL BY PETER DAVID collects Captain Marvel (1999) 0-35, Captain Marvel (2002) 1-25
    I'm a fan of Cap and I've been picking up all the Omnibuses but I don't like Coates' run and I'll definitely give it a miss. I haven't read David's run on Captain Marvel but I've heard good things. I just have too many collections and wondering when I'll get around to reading them so I'm in two minds about this one.

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

The third Omni there should be two volumes and the second volume then include Gamma Flight.
    I'm also game for the second Omni in that list.

June/July is going to be a huge wallet killer. They should space these better. If the last half of 2023 is like this there will be so much passing I'll have to do.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

YESSSS!!

Defenders Omnibus 2! Please get Jorge Molina to do another cover.
    NAMOR THE SUB-MARINER: CONQUERED SHORES #1
    Writing by Chris Cantwell. Pencils by Pasqual Ferry. Colors by Matthew Hollingworth
    FOC: September 12, 2022 -- On Sale: October 12, 2022

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    I'll be getting the third one for sure.

I am annoyed/worried about these massive omnis. I can understand when it's a niche but beloved run where the sales may not support multiple volumes. But something like that third announcement could definitely support two books. Readability is going out the window with these tomes.
    That's why I've been buying the OHC. Still waiting for the last one. I hope they include all those incidental issues.
    NAMOR THE SUB-MARINER: CONQUERED SHORES #1
    Writing by Chris Cantwell. Pencils by Pasqual Ferry. Colors by Matthew Hollingworth
    FOC: September 12, 2022 -- On Sale: October 12, 2022

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    That's why I've been buying the OHC. Still waiting for the last one. I hope they include all those incidental issues.
    The Amazon listing for the 5th OHC doesn't list them.