Page 1085 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 8558598510351075108110821083108410851086108710881089109511351185 ... LastLast
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 20745
    Spectacular Member

I picked up Absolute Carnage, Absolute Dark Knight, Ben Reilly Omnibus Vol. 2, Conan the Barbarian Vol. 4, Legion of Super-Heroes: Five Years Later, Joker: Killer Smile, Black Hammer Library Edition Volume 2, Batman: The Demon Trilogy, Spider-Man: The Gauntlet - The Complete Collection Vol. 2 and Heroes Reborn: The Return. Was going to pick up irredeemable as well but it went out of stock while I was adding stuff to my cart. First time submitting the order it told me that it didn’t go through so I had to re-submit. Was hoping that I wouldn’t be double charged and that nothing was gonna go out while all this was going on.

Incredible Member

Picked up Ben Reilly 2 and Conan 4 (DM) from my regular provider here in Europe. Didn't pick up Black Hammer yet as my go-to guy had a price of 45 euros but I had it pre-ordered at Amazon DE when it was 30 euros. If I had not pre-ordered, it wouldn't have mattered because the price at Amazon is now the same. The Batman Dini omnibus was not available yet but after seeing Omar's preview video of it I will surely buy it. May also buy the City of Crime Deluxe.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Not heard anything myself.
    Thanks for responding. Wasn't sure if I'd missed anything.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    I picked up Absolute Carnage, Absolute Dark Knight, Ben Reilly Omnibus Vol. 2, Conan the Barbarian Vol. 4, Legion of Super-Heroes: Five Years Later, Joker: Killer Smile, Black Hammer Library Edition Volume 2, Batman: The Demon Trilogy, Spider-Man: The Gauntlet - The Complete Collection Vol. 2 and Heroes Reborn: The Return. Was going to pick up irredeemable as well but it went out of stock while I was adding stuff to my cart. First time submitting the order it told me that it didn’t go through so I had to re-submit. Was hoping that I wouldn’t be double charged and that nothing was gonna go out while all this was going on.
    Did you already receive absolute carnage? I bought it on Amazon UK but it appears now as out of stock and it was not send, and I don't know if there was a general problem with distribution or only on Amazon UK

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    Did you already receive absolute carnage? I bought it on Amazon UK but it appears now as out of stock and it was not send, and I don't know if there was a general problem with distribution or only on Amazon UK
    I have not. I ordered from IST and they’re really behind on orders. It’s showing as out of stock there but I’m expecting that they will pick and scan sometime next week. Similar with other situations where I ordered while it was in stock and then it went out. I don’t know how it works with Amazon UK. Hope you get the book.

Did I hear correctly that IST or cheapgraphicnovels.com is a 3-4 people operation? I mean, maybe hire someone else if you are swamped with orders?

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Did I hear correctly that IST or cheapgraphicnovels.com is a 3-4 people operation? I mean, maybe hire someone else if you are swamped with orders?
    Certainly a good point.

Hello I wonder could any forum member answer this question, I have seen a collected edition of Tales of the Zombie however it is in Spanish and wondered why they don't release it in English thanks.
    Hail Hydra!

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    Hello I wonder could any forum member answer this question, I have seen a collected edition of Tales of the Zombie however it is in Spanish and wondered why they don't release it in English thanks.
    It was collected years ago as part of the Essential line:

957667._SY475_.jpg

More recently the main stories were included in the Marvel Horror Omnibus:

https://www.marvel.com/comics/collec...ibus_hardcover

These horror collections seem to do very well for Marvel so there's a good chance that they'll release a new TPB at some point.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    I dunno I think they would have to have more than 4 people working unless one of them is the Flash.

Yes I have the Essential volume I was just curious why there was a Spanish volume printed and not an English one, thank you for the reply, Simon Garth was a great character.
    Hail Hydra!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    I have not. I ordered from IST and they’re really behind on orders. It’s showing as out of stock there but I’m expecting that they will pick and scan sometime next week. Similar with other situations where I ordered while it was in stock and then it went out. I don’t know how it works with Amazon UK. Hope you get the book.
    Thank you. I think it's weird that it's out of stock on amazon.co.uk and amazon.es, not available on forbidden planet, and according to amazon.de it's going to be released on october 6th. Only amazon.com is still selling it, and I have the feeling that there was some problem with stock.
    I was thinking about buying it on amazon.com, but the price es much higher that the one I got from amazon.co.uk pre-order.

Did anyone get it?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tv horror View Post
    Yes I have the Essential volume I was just curious why there was a Spanish volume printed and not an English one, thank you for the reply, Simon Garth was a great character.
    Did you read the Marvel Zombie #1 (2018)one-shot? A pretty good read. Not sure if it's collected anywhere or will be.

No but thanks for the tip I'll try to get a copy.
    Hail Hydra!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

The good news: my Amazing Spider-Man by JM Straczynski Vol. 2 Omnibus Quesada Variant arrived in perfect condition
    The bad news: it's a square spine

Ah well, I'll survive. First world problems.

I'll probably post a pic or two when I accumulate a few more books in the Latest Orders thread. It's been a lean year although I've recently put in quite a few preorders.