Page 1046 of 1061 FirstFirst ... 4654694699610361042104310441045104610471048104910501056 ... LastLast
Results 15,676 to 15,690 of 15914
  1. #15676
    Satanic Member Rimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    I mean, it seems like that's pretty much what you have to do now. They're restocking stuff at random times..
    Tuesday afternoons just seem so blah now... :-(
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

  2. #15677
    Mighty Member ER Prest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    Tuesday afternoons just seem so blah now... :-(
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way haha

  3. #15678
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Bendis' Daredevil omnis are back in stock at IST. Finally finallyyyyyy I was able to get both volumes
    Last edited by Crossfist; 05-14-2020 at 11:43 AM.

  4. #15679
    Of the O'Sullivan Clan Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Bendis' Daredevil omnis are back in stock at IST. Finally finallyyyyyy I was able to get both volumes
    Marvel recently reprinted them according to Diamond, so they should hopefully be back in stock everywhere. Well, everywhere currently open and receiving deliveries.

  5. #15680
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Marvel recently reprinted them according to Diamond, so they should hopefully be back in stock everywhere. Well, everywhere currently open and receiving deliveries.
    Great. Now I just need the same done for Astonishing X-Men, X-Force and Wolverine.

  6. #15681
    Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Great. Now I just need the same done for Astonishing X-Men

    June 3 apparently. https://previewsworld.com/Search?mod...ate=2020-12-31

    But who the hell knows anymore

  7. #15682
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    June 3 apparently. https://previewsworld.com/Search?mod...ate=2020-12-31

    But who the hell knows anymore
    Yeah, I'm watching Near Mint's stream and Astonishing is in June. X-Force might be July and Wolverine has been pushed back to September with possibly a new binding.

  8. #15683
    Spectacular Member Seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    AR, USA
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Yeah, I'm watching Near Mint's stream and Astonishing is in June. X-Force might be July and Wolverine has been pushed back to September with possibly a new binding.
    So the copies of Wolverine Omnibus that were recently snapped up have too tight bindings? I was waiting for restock to order a copy.

  9. #15684
    Of the O'Sullivan Clan Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossfist View Post
    Great. Now I just need the same done for Astonishing X-Men, X-Force and Wolverine.
    I don't think the new editions of Astonishing and Wolverine have been released yet.

    As for X-Force, I'd say that's a matter of when, not if Marvel will print new copies. They're taking a cautious approach to material being printed and released, so it's likely reprints are in the same boat.

  10. #15685
    Satanic Member Rimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    So the copies of Wolverine Omnibus that were recently snapped up have too tight bindings? I was waiting for restock to order a copy.
    on my Wolverine omni (ordered from Amazon), the binding is 'square' vs. rounded, if that makes sense, but it doesn't seem that tight to me. Opens flat, is a good printing, nice book. And there was reports of a misprint (pages out of order) which seems to be a one-off printing error for one poor soul - mine is perfectly fine. And the book gods were smiling on me, as this large heavy book arrived from Amazon in one piece with no damage considering it was essentially put into a box ~the same size with no padding. ;-)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

  11. #15686
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    on my Wolverine omni (ordered from Amazon), the binding is 'square' vs. rounded, if that makes sense, but it doesn't seem that tight to me. Opens flat, is a good printing, nice book. And there was reports of a misprint (pages out of order) which seems to be a one-off printing error for one poor soul - mine is perfectly fine. And the book gods were smiling on me, as this large heavy book arrived from Amazon in one piece with no damage considering it was essentially put into a box ~the same size with no padding. ;-)
    I ordered one of these from Amazon as well. It does have the square binding and is tighter than most Marvel Omnibus but it is still better than almost any DC Omnibus.

  12. #15687
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,281

    Default

    Are the Uncanny X-Men omnibus reprint dates on Amazon accurate? I know some dates are being shifted becaue of COVID..
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 05-16-2020 at 06:59 PM.

  13. #15688
    Of the O'Sullivan Clan Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Omar from the Near Mint Youtube channel posted this on Twitter the other day, based on information from David Gabriel at Marvel.

    EYFDKlLXkAITf9D.jpg

    Uncanny Vol 1 is out on 16 July, Vol 2 is out on 11/11, and Vols 3 and 4 just have a December date so far. That second Uncanny Vol 2 is meant to be Vol 3. However, I've seen other boards mention 2021 for Vol 4 which would make sense.
    Last edited by Brian; 05-17-2020 at 06:22 AM.

  14. #15689
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Omar from the Near Mint Youtube channel posted this on Twitter the other day, based on information from David Gabriel at Marvel.

    EYFDKlLXkAITf9D.jpg

    Uncanny Vol 1 is out on 16 July, Vol 2 is out on 11/11, and Vols 3 and 4 just have a December date so far. That second Uncanny Vol 2 is meant to be Vol 3. However, I've seen other boards mention 2021 for Vol 4 which would make sense.
    2021 for vol 4 is correct. The dates do not line up exactly in the original image so I edited it to line them up better (also edited the volume number for the second vol 2):
    marvel.jpg

  15. #15690
    Mighty Member Peter Parker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,168

    Default

    New Warriors is getting a reprint? O Marvel, shine on you crazy diamond.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •