Page 1087 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 8758798710371077108310841085108610871088108910901091109711371187 ... LastLast
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 20773
    Astonishing Member

Marvel has added 2 new omnibus and 2 reprint omnibus to their release schedule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEKN9YZO-f8

The video has the titles being added. On Friday, the channel will go over the full solicitations with content and covers.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Marvel has added 2 new omnibus and 2 reprint omnibus to their release schedule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEKN9YZO-f8

The video has the titles being added. On Friday, the channel will go over the full solicitations with content and covers.
    Great for those who missed out / wanted those new omnis. Nothing for me this time as I have Annihilation Conquest and the rest do not interest me (did I just hear my wallet sigh in relief? )

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    Great for those who missed out / wanted those new omnis. Nothing for me this time as I have Annihilation Conquest and the rest do not interest me (did I just hear my wallet sigh in relief? )
    Ditto! I'm still waiting for that Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus reprint.

That Kazar was out of the blue.

I look forward to buying Volume 3 of Incredible Hulk by Peter David omnibus

Spectacular Member

Does anyone here preorder from DCBS? This will be my first month preordering. I am setting up my account right now... I have ordered from IST in the past and I want to set it up so that I get at most 3 omnibus per package. Seems like 3 omnibus ship from them fine but the only problems I have had was with 4 or more.

The shipping options confuse me.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    I'm definitely getting Annihilation: Conquest. I skipped the DnA cosmic omnibus when they first came out. Between the Annihilation reprint and this, I only need War of Kings reprint for the full run. I'm guessing WoK will get a reprint in later 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Ditto! I'm still waiting for that Immortal Iron Fist Omnibus reprint.

That Kazar was out of the blue.
    I love that we are getting these out of left field collections. It gives me hope that my most obscure choices have a chance of being collected.

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I look forward to buying Volume 3 of Incredible Hulk by Peter David omnibus
    I also love how Marvel is pumping out the follow up volumes in a series. Now we need Apha Flight and New Warriors Vol 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I also love how Marvel is pumping out the follow up volumes in a series. Now we need Apha Flight and New Warriors Vol 2.
    I think getting more Peter David Hulk omnis is a given now, ala more Conan omnis. They sell very well, so they're pumping them out. Heck, we might even see a David Hulk v1 reprint sometime soon.

More obscure lines, I'm not so sure. Alpha Flight, I would think they'd need to reprint vol 1 first before putting out a v2 - it's been OOP a long time.
    New Warriors IS getting a vol 1 reprint, so perhaps there's hope for that one (not my cup of tea, but happy for those who want it!)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Oh awesome! I even asked Omar about 3 months ago if there was an Annihilation Conquest Omnibus reprint in the works and now it's been announced!

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Does anyone here preorder from DCBS? This will be my first month preordering. I am setting up my account right now... I have ordered from IST in the past and I want to set it up so that I get at most 3 omnibus per package. Seems like 3 omnibus ship from them fine but the only problems I have had was with 4 or more.

The shipping options confuse me.
    With IST, you're ordering books already in stock, so they're most likely going to ship together. With DCBS, you're pre-ordering at least 3 months out - often longer with collections or omni's. For instance, you might have 4+ omni's on one month's pre-order, but they may have different release dates and therefore won't all ship out in the same package.

You're also billed only for product that ships, so if you place a $300 order in October for January product, but half the books get delayed, what you're actually billed for in your January shipment might be less than your invoice from October shows. Hopefully that makes sense? It was confusing for me at first but I've been using DCBS exclusively for trades/omni's for about 9 yrs and the savings are well worth it.

As far as shipping options, they charge a flat rate per package ($7.50 currently, I think?). But since product is released weekly, you can choose to get 1, 2, 3, or 4 shipments a month from them, you're just going to pay $7.50 shipping for each package. I do monthly shipping, so it's $7.50 once, for a big ass box that weighs about 25 lbs.

I'm not sure if that answers your questions or not...?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Is there any word on another print run for Silver Surfer? I missed it on release week and it was OoS basically immediately.
    Cyclops was right

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tron1458 View Post
    SPIDER-MAN BY ROGER STERN OMNIBUS - 2nd PRINTING

Raffi Ol-D'Arcy: Appreciate the heads up.

I've recently discovered omnibus and this forum. If the above omnibus (OCT200682) is in stores Apr 14, 2021 when can I preorder it on DCBS?

I've read how others have had to 'hit refresh' on DCBS site to get their order in. Is there a routine schedule on when Previews October 2020 catalog items can be ordered on DCBS?

Thanks
    Checked DCBS today and saw this listed now on the site.
    Preorders>Marvel
    Could have been listed at an earlier date but it's there now (10/08/2020) for those interested in ordering.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    Is there any word on another print run for Silver Surfer? I missed it on release week and it was OoS basically immediately.
    The corrected printing for silver surfer is supposed to be available around mid-November per the Near Mint Condition YouTube channel

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    With IST, you're ordering books already in stock, so they're most likely going to ship together. With DCBS, you're pre-ordering at least 3 months out - often longer with collections or omni's. For instance, you might have 4+ omni's on one month's pre-order, but they may have different release dates and therefore won't all ship out in the same package.

You're also billed only for product that ships, so if you place a $300 order in October for January product, but half the books get delayed, what you're actually billed for in your January shipment might be less than your invoice from October shows. Hopefully that makes sense? It was confusing for me at first but I've been using DCBS exclusively for trades/omni's for about 9 yrs and the savings are well worth it.

As far as shipping options, they charge a flat rate per package ($7.50 currently, I think?). But since product is released weekly, you can choose to get 1, 2, 3, or 4 shipments a month from them, you're just going to pay $7.50 shipping for each package. I do monthly shipping, so it's $7.50 once, for a big ass box that weighs about 25 lbs.

I'm not sure if that answers your questions or not...?
    Ok so you get one shipment? Have they always packed it well? Ever any damaged books like heavily dinged corners?

I am going to order this month: aliens omnibus, spider man stern omnibus, all new wolverine omnibus, Conan 6 epic collection, Superman by Grant Morrison Omnibus , Superman the man of steel hc 2, green lantern 4 by johns tp.

That is like 50 pounds worth of books about I think...

With a shipment that big do you think it would all be good in one ? Do they use packing peanuts or like to foam pads that IST sometimes uses?

Also if I order these books tomorrow when as close as possible to the best of your knowledge can I expect my card to be billed?
    Last edited by Phd. Strange; 10-08-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    I heard the original printing (well the reprint) had some misprints in it. Is this right?

Astonishing Member

Incredible Hulk by Peter David Omnibus Volume.3 will be a Omnibus that i will add to my collection.It have up until where i collected the Hulk stories back then.
    Looking forward to a eventual Volume.4 in that collection as well.
    Kazar the Savage Omnibus will be a Omnibus i will be getting as well.Only read a few stories back then and IIRC the stories were quite interesting.So it´s cool that those stories will be in a new Omnibus book.