Page 427 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437477527927 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 20773
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dark phoenix View Post
    I pre-ordered mine months back from DCBService (the sister site to Instocktrades). My card was charged ages ago and still no book. I sent an email to find out when its coming.
    Same here.

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

I pre-ordered mine months back from DCBService (the sister site to Instocktrades). My card was charged ages ago and still no book. I sent an email to find out when its coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    Same here.
    When you pre-order from DCBS, you only receive a shipment once a month, not necessarily the same week items are released. Unless you choose the option to ship weekly or bi-weekly (which include additional shipping costs). I believe the default shipping option is once a month, the last week of the month.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WayneLW View Post
    That seems to be the case. Is there a way to apply to or get invited into "secret" groups? I've got some omnibuses that I would rather sell off than toss into paper recycling, and am thinking that some people there might like a shot at them.
    Just wanted to feedback somewhere that I just got the Civil War Spider-Man OHC and JMS Thor omnibus from Wayne. Not only was it a great deal, and really well packaged, but it got in here in just two days!

I cannot recommend dealing with this guy enough. He's awesome.
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Spectacular Member

FYI, I tried unsuccessfully to order the New Mutants Marvel Artist Select when it was briefly available in IST's search results on Tuesday, just before their weekly refresh of latest arrivals went up. It was removed from the shopping cart by the system before I could complete checkout, so I emailed their customer service contact to see if/when it would become available again. Here's the reply I received:

"We apologize for the inconvenience but we did not receive our full initial order of this item from our distributor so we only had enough copies to fill our preorders for the book. We are hoping to receive more copies of the New Mutants Artist Edition from our distributor but until that happens we are going to leave the item in-activate on our website."

This aligns with the info up-thread concerning Diamond overselling this volume. The good news is the implication that all pre-orders from IST should be fulfilled (meaning DCBS & ToW).

I was VERY fortunate to find one for sale at an area LCS. And I mean ONE. They had received only two, and the other was already spoken for.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master Destructo View Post
    When you pre-order from DCBS, you only receive a shipment once a month, not necessarily the same week items are released. Unless you choose the option to ship weekly or bi-weekly (which include additional shipping costs). I believe the default shipping option is once a month, the last week of the month.
    Oh I know. I've been using them for years. However, if everything was copacetic it would be in my list of items for the next shipment.

I got a response from them saying they were initially shorted but diamond has assured them they will be getting the rest of their copies.

Am I the only one excited for the Clone Saga omni next month?! ��

Anyone seen a final cover image, as I assume the one shown so far will at least have the text removed?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Noble View Post

Anyone seen a final cover image, as I assume the one shown so far will at least have the text removed?
    I'm looking forward to it. But moreso when the further volumes are released and having them all on my shelf.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Noble View Post

I'm gonna get it. One of the first comics I ever read/owned was from the clone saga when I was like 5 and knew nothing about comics but saw it on a spinner rack in a grocery store when we were on vacation. I'm actually really excited to get it

Quote Originally Posted by johnsme View Post
    Oh I know. I've been using them for years. However, if everything was copacetic it would be in my list of items for the next shipment.

I got a response from them saying they were initially shorted but diamond has assured them they will be getting the rest of their copies.
    They pulled mine this week, so I must be one of the lucky ones. Really can't wait to get it.

Incredible Member

To those who still do singles out there, what are some thoughts on the Apocalypse Wars story? I just saw the OHC listed on CGNs coming soon and I have been trying to cut down on some Marvel books by being highly selective of post SW books, but X-Men and Apocalypse in particular have and will always be my weak point. This and Death of X are about the only 2 I am considering at this point. Anyway some feedback would be appreciated.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

crims0nrage

Quote Originally Posted by lukabratzi View Post
    Well now it looks like they've blocked me since I can no longer find the group. What the heck? That's really annoying and frustrating.

On a less crappy note, I'm a few days away from my Shang Chi and my Werewolf omnis arriving (assuming I can time the USPS signature confirmation correctly and don't miss the delivery)
    You can try the Omnibuds' Cafe. Similar to the Omnibus collector group, just smaller and a more reasonable rule on selling over cover.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    To those who still do singles out there, what are some thoughts on the Apocalypse Wars story? I just saw the OHC listed on CGNs coming soon and I have been trying to cut down on some Marvel books by being highly selective of post SW books, but X-Men and Apocalypse in particular have and will always be my weak point. This and Death of X are about the only 2 I am considering at this point. Anyway some feedback would be appreciated.
    Probably have better luck over on the X boards. I asked a similar question (with the same reasoning) a week or two ago and got a bunch of responses, mostly meh. Might still give it a go myself, as the budget went out the window months ago, sigh....

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Probably have better luck over on the X boards. I asked a similar question (with the same reasoning) a week or two ago and got a bunch of responses, mostly meh. Might still give it a go myself, as the budget went out the window months ago, sigh....
    Found the thread, thanks for the point. As much as an Apocalypse billing calls to me think I will stick to my willpower and give this one a pass.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Spectacular Member

Is anyone else hoping that Tom King's Vision series makes it to OHC? Being a nice tidy 12 issues and being so well-received in my opinion it would be a no brainer, but then again it is Marvel. I really want to give the series a read after hearing nothing but good things, but want to hold out in the hopes that they'll collect it all in the one book...

Additionally, does anyone think that Waid/Samnee's Black Widow might make it to that format? On the heels of their DD collections and being touted as one of the best comic partnerships recently (completely subjective I know), this is another one I would really like to see. Not to mention that all things Waid seems to be making it to OHC these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P91 View Post
    Is anyone else hoping that Tom King's Vision series makes it to OHC? Being a nice tidy 12 issues and being so well-received in my opinion it would be a no brainer, but then again it is Marvel. I really want to give the series a read after hearing nothing but good things, but want to hold out in the hopes that they'll collect it all in the one book...

Additionally, does anyone think that Waid/Samnee's Black Widow might make it to that format? On the heels of their DD collections and being touted as one of the best comic partnerships recently (completely subjective I know), this is another one I would really like to see. Not to mention that all things Waid seems to be making it to OHC these days.
    I think Vision is a no-brainer. That doesn't necessarily mean that the darts thrown in the Collections Office actually hit it, but that the target is larger than most.