Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
Battleworld is made up of chunks of alternative universes that are walled off from each other and the tie ins are independent stories that take place in different areas. They vary in quality and some have nothing to do with the title. Armor Wars is a universe where everyone has to wear Stark armour to survive and has nothing to do with the original story whereas Civil War is a universe where the war never ended and Tony and Steve took half the country each as the war progressed. I don't remember off the top of my head which one's were particularly good or bad but Old Man Logan has sweet Sorrentino art and the Civil War one turned out to be a pretty great story.

There were a few other's that were good but I don't know if me only remembering those three is a sign that the rest were forgettable. Renew Your Vows with Spidey was pretty cool too, actually.
Thanks. I always mean to pick up renew your vows but always forget. To bad they didnt come out in hcs or an omni with all of em. Kinda of wish they were tied into the main event more.