Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    How much will this cost? I dunno see a price anywhere.
    888 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00

Is it safe to assume this Miracleman omni will have the recoloring from the individual releases?

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    So I've tried to edit Turtledog's list on the first page but turns out the text is too long now
    maybe it's time for a new Marvel thread...
    Can you edit / replace the posts 6 and 7, by Peter Parker and NZ Inferno, with parts of Turtledog's update. The original posts aren't really relevant now.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    888 PGS./Rated T+ …$100.00
    Thank you!
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by doolittle View Post
    Is it safe to assume this Miracleman omni will have the recoloring from the individual releases?
    I'd assume it's the same content from all three Original Author's hardcovers released by Marvel, but in oversized format. Which means recoloring, relettering and slight censorship.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JJ87 View Post
    I'd assume it's the same content from all three Original Author's hardcovers released by Marvel, but in oversized format. Which means recoloring, relettering and slight censorship.
    That is why I could never preorder. Disney is so pathetic in their handling of this book, they should have let a company with the balls to just reprint it buy it. Oh well money saved, I'll stick to the CBZ files I have.

Amazing Member

Mighty Marvel Masterworks: The Fantastic Four Vol. 2

This still coming out this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Can you edit / replace the posts 6 and 7, by Peter Parker and NZ Inferno, with parts of Turtledog's update. The original posts aren't really relevant now.
    Did that! Was a good idea, thanks!

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

I can't find Wolverine and the X-men or Captain America Lives omnis on ToW's website. What's the deal with that?

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    I can't find Wolverine and the X-men or Captain America Lives omnis on ToW's website. What's the deal with that?
    Is that Tales of Wonder? I read on the MMW forum that they switched to pre-orders only, and you can only pre-order for the current month's catalogue/solicitations. I think it happened 4 or 5 months ago.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Is that Tales of Wonder? I read on the MMW forum that they switched to pre-orders only, and you can only pre-order for the current month's catalogue/solicitations. I think it happened 4 or 5 months ago.
    If that is the case then Captain America Lives is a January omnibus. So...?

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    If that is the case then Captain America Lives is a January omnibus. So...?
    If I understand it correctly, it's based on when the book was solicited, not the month it's due for release. And big books like omnis are solicited 5 to 6 months prior to release, so pre-orders for this month's omnis probably would have due back in July or August.

I'm guessing they never informed customers of the change?

X-FACTOR EPIC COLLECTION: AFTERLIVES TPB
    Volume #9 in the X-Factor Epic Collections
    Written by J.M. DEMATTEIS, TODD DEZAGO, SCOTT LOBDELL, JOHN FRANCIS MOORE, KURT BUSIEK, FABIAN NICIEZA & MORE
    Penciled by JAN DUURSEMA, BRYAN HITCH, PAUL BORGES, MAT BROOME, PAT BRODERICK, TONY DANIEL, STEVE EPTING & MORE
    Cover by JAN DUURSEMA
    Jamie Madrox is dead! As X-Factor struggles to cope with their first major loss, Alex Summers questions his role as leader. Will Havok quit just when the team needs him the most? Meanwhile, Polaris seeks vengeance on the person who hired Random to kill her — even as the bounty hunter joins Strong Guy and Wolfsbane on a road trip! Lorna follows Alex to Hawaii, but the island paradise soon becomes a nightmare — courtesy of Malice, Mister Sinister and the Nasty Boys! The techno-organic threat of the Phalanx unites X-Factor, X-Force and Excalibur! Strong Guy battles the Blob! Legion awakens from his coma! But when Lila Cheney is targeted, Guido puts his life on the line. Will X-Factor lose another member? Collecting X-FACTOR (1986) #101-111 and ANNUAL #9, SPIDER-MAN & X-FACTOR: SHADOWGAMES #1-3, X-FORCE #38, and EXCALIBUR (1988) #82.
    496 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93451-4
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

INCREDIBLE HULK EPIC COLLECTION: CROSSROADS TPB
    Volume #13 in the Incredible Hulk Epic Collections
    Written by BILL MANTLO
    Penciled by SAL BUSCEMA, BRET BLEVINS, MIKE MIGNOLA & ALAN KUPPERBERG
    Cover by MIKE MIGNOLA
    Bruce Banner is in charge — but for how long? After returning from the Beyonder's Battleworld, Banner's precarious hold on the Hulk's savage persona has begun to slip, threatening to destroy the happiness he's finally attained! And when the fighting-mad Hulk comes roaring back, it leads to a no-holds-barred battle against the entire Marvel Universe — and a shocking twist! Now, banished to the mysterious and deadly Crossroads dimension by Doctor Strange, a nearly mindless Hulk must claw his way back from the edge of insanity! As he battles the U-Foes, the N'Garai and a parade of ever more bizarre enemies, the Hulk will confront aspects of his own fractured psyche. But how did Bruce's tragic childhood shape the monster within? Collecting INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #297-313 and ANNUAL #13, and ALPHA FLIGHT (1983) #29.
    488 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93449-1

STAR WARS LEGENDS EPIC COLLECTION: TALES OF THE JEDI VOL. 2 TPB
    Written by KEVIN J. ANDERSON & TOM VEITCH
    Penciled by CHRIS GOSSETT, DARIO CARRASCO JR., JANINE JOHNSTON, DAVID ROACH & TONY AKINS
    Cover by DAVE DORMAN
    The history of the Old Republic! Five thousand years before Luke Skywalker, the Sith Empire rules the galaxy at the height of its powers — but the Great Hyperspace War could lead to their downfall! Then, a millennium later, two Jedi legends emerge: Nomi Sunrider, who takes up her murdered husband's lightsaber, and Ulic Qel-Droma, who discovers the final resting place of fallen Jedi Freedon Nadd — who may not be at rest after all! Can they save the Holocron containing all of Jedi history, or will the dark side of the Force triumph? Collecting STAR WARS: TALES OF THE JEDI — THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE SITH #0-5, STAR WARS: TALES OF THE JEDI — THE FALL OF THE SITH EMPIRE #1-5, STAR WARS: TALES OF THE JEDI #1-5 and STAR WARS: TALES OF THE JEDI — THE FREEDON NADD UPRISING #1-2.
    480 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94598-5