Page 1047 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 4754794799710371043104410451046104710481049105010511057 ... LastLast
Results 15,691 to 15,705 of 16263
    All-New Member

Look I know that X-Men Avengers Onslaught Vol. 1 is out on Booktopia but I know that it is also coming out on the 17th of June on Amazon and I do not know if Volumes 2, 3 and 4 will come out this year or next. So what is going on?
    Last edited by Dr. No Good; 05-19-2020 at 01:55 AM.

Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Omar from the Near Mint Youtube channel posted this on Twitter the other day, based on information from David Gabriel at Marvel.

Attachment 96767

Uncanny Vol 1 is out on 16 July, Vol 2 is out on 11/11, and Vols 3 and 4 just have a December date so far. That second Uncanny Vol 2 is meant to be Vol 3. However, I've seen other boards mention 2021 for Vol 4 which would make sense.
    Ah, my patience has been rewarded. A Conan vol.1 Reprint is coming!!
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Amazing Member

Came across a thread in the Marvel Masterworks Forums mentioning a rather significant misprint in the newly reprinted Daredevil by Bendis Omnibus Vol. 1. Link for those interested https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...-1-t35770.html. Can somebody confirm if this misprint is consistent throughout the whole batch of reprints, or just an anomaly residing in this sole copy?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No Good View Post
    Look I know that X-Men Avengers Onslaught Vol. 1 is out on Booktopia but I know that it is also coming out on the 17th of June on Amazon and I do not know if Volumes 2, 3 and 4 will come out this year or next. So what is going on?
    In a nutshell (and not wishing to come across as snarky), what's going on is that distribution systems and release schedules are all up in the air. Vol 1 was released right as the pandemic started so some retailers may have received copies, and others didn't. Or maybe everybody got copies, but some retailers sold all of their initial delivery and couldn't get restocks.

As for later volumes, there was a volume 2 scheduled for later this year, but that's bound to change, as Marvel slowly comes out of what is basically a two month hiatus.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by benkerino View Post
    Came across a thread in the Marvel Masterworks Forums mentioning a rather significant misprint in the newly reprinted Daredevil by Bendis Omnibus Vol. 1. Link for those interested https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/marv...-1-t35770.html. Can somebody confirm if this misprint is consistent throughout the whole batch of reprints, or just an anomaly residing in this sole copy?
    Ugh have these on special order right now through CGN. Oh well, not much to do. Have never read Bendis Daredevil and prefer Omnibus format. Not waiting around for yet another printing, guess it will just be one of those things.

Bendis vol.1 and 2 DD omnibus on IST right now!Go man!
    DC,please stop having Bizarro run your collections department.

Incredible Member CrazyOldHermit's Avatar

I just checked. In my volume (second edition, first printing) that error is indeed there.

Funny, one of my Punisher MAX HCs has the exact same issue.

That's a real bummer.
    Miller was right.

Spectacular Member

Man, that's gonna be annoying.
    Last edited by Crossfist; 05-19-2020 at 08:28 PM.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 08-24-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Ah, my patience has been rewarded. A Conan vol.1 Reprint is coming!!
    It was originally stealth coming out mid APR, per Cheapgraphicnovels, but then COVID happened and that stalled. BUT, like the NearMint screenshot shows, if it was coming out (orginally) in mid-APR, then they'd probably already gone back to print, or at least had the machinations to do so. I would expect it in the next month or so, but it's never been "solicited", so it'll just appear one day, and most likely be gone in 5 minutes (gulp!)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

Ugh... Can't anybody do their job right... lol. Mine is currently being shipped to my house. I'll report in when I get it. All you guys blabbing about how good this is made me order Vol. 1 and 2. Not even a huge fan of DD but I'm looking forward to reading these.

Note to self: pages 8 & 9 of issue 39

It looks like Diamond's Previews website has been updated with new release dates for a lot of Marvel's books. For example, books like the Gotg and DD Select Hardcovers had been removed from the site, but are now back with new dates. Most of the rescheduled omnibuses are back up as well.

There are still some books missing (eg the second Onslaught fat trade), but they'll likely be added after their new dates are finalised.

https://previewsworld.com/Search

is this error just one page? Like literally ONE page (or two, I suppose)?
    If so, I can live with that.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 08-24-2020 at 07:43 PM.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rimmer View Post
    is this error just one page? Like literally ONE page (or two, I suppose)?
    If so, I can live with that.
    It’s kind of funny how people get so pissed off they start calling for the head of the person responsible.