Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    As I've stated before, I'm very happy regarding the Soule Daredevil Omnibus, one of my absolute big wants BUT I'm not happy that they are not including the Soule mini-series Hunt for Wolverine: Weapon Lost. This was basically a Daredevil mini-series in which he puts a team together to find Wolverine. It also involves Inhuman characters which appeared in the regular Daredevil run at the time. Therefore, the Soule Daredevil Omnibus is missing Hunt for Wolverine: Weapon Lost #1-4, Hunt for Wolverine: Dead Ends and material from Hunt for Wolverine #1.

Anyone on this thread have a direct line to Omar to ask him if he can encourage David Gabriel to include these issues?
    He does a weekly chat. You can contact him then. He has given feedback that resulted in changes before. The Dan Jorgensen Captain America added a non DJ issue that would have been orphaned.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Near Mint Condition has a video of an advance look at the collected editions in the new Marvel 2021 catalog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8Anxz5ozqs&t=23s

This video includes new books including:

1. Conan The Barbarian: Original Marvel Years Volume 6 comes out September 2021. It includes issues #150 - 171, Annuals #8 - 9, and What If...? #43
    2. The previously announced Daredevil by Charles Soule omnibus will contain Daredevil (2015) #1 - 28, 595 - 612, Annual #1, Daredevil/Punish: The Seventh Circle #1 - 4, and material from All New, All Different Point One.
    3. Jessica Jones: Alias omnibus is being reprinted

Cover, price, and other details on these are in the video. Plus a look at all the other collected editions in the catalog.
    Also Fantastic Four by Zdarsky, including mainly his marvel two in one series. I think it's not an omnibus but an OHC

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Was the X-Factor Angel of Death Epic Collection delayed? I don't see it listed on IST's site.
    IST said it was coming out yesterday, but that was an error (apparerntly) and TOW and CGN both have it coming out on 4/7/21 now.
    *I did think it strange that they would release two X-Factor epics on the same day... so we only get teh vol 1 reprint right now.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Thanks, Rimmer.

Do you think we'll see a Daredevil (1964) Omnibus Vol. 2 or will Vol. 1 be an orphan?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Do you think we'll see a Daredevil (1964) Omnibus Vol. 2 or will Vol. 1 be an orphan?
    I'd imagine if DD shows up in Spider-Man 3 like he's rumored to we might see a volume 2... more likely it'll have to wait until he gets a proper movie of his own under the Disney banner (or TV show).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Did Strange Academy vol 1 get pushed to this week?
    Anybody know?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Anybody know?
    You mean this? https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT200723

In that case it seems so.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_Dark View Post
    You mean this? https://www.previewsworld.com/Catalog/OCT200723

In that case it seems so.
    Yup thank you!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

A new Omnibus for December 2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ignition View Post
    I'd imagine if DD shows up in Spider-Man 3 like he's rumored to we might see a volume 2... more likely it'll have to wait until he gets a proper movie of his own under the Disney banner (or TV show).
    Nothing like a movie or a TV show to get a Silver Age Omnibus in the works. So, I think we'll just have to wait for a solo movie hopefully following on from his rumoured appearance in Spidey 3.

Incredible Member

For anyone who double dipped on the Thanos by Donny Cates HC and the Marvel Cosmic Universe by Donny Cates HC, does the Thanos HC collect the full issues of Thanos Annual and Thanos Legacy? Or just the material written by Cates?

If it's just the Cates material, it would appear that a Cates completionist could just skip the Thanos HC and go with the Marvel Cosmic Universe and Cosmic Ghost Rider Omnibuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    A new Omnibus for December 2021:

The new Omnibus in December 2021:

What If?: The Original Marvel Series Omnibus Vol. 2 (3 covers) - collects What If? (1977) #23-47

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm just not jazzed about the What If? volumes. I'll be passing unless a crazy good deal emerges on volume one.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

My favorite part of the old What If? series was going into a comic shop and looking at the covers. I’d often think “hey! That’s a pretty cool idea!” and that would be that. I bought a few, but I rarely felt the execution matched the concept. Some, sure, but not something I personally would be interested in a collected format.