Page 1135 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 1356351035108511251131113211331134113511361137113811391145 ... LastLast
Results 17,011 to 17,025 of 17500
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

THE DEATH OF CAPTAIN MARVEL GALLERY EDITION OHC
    Written by STAN LEE, ROY THOMAS, JIM STARLIN, STEVE ENGLEHART & DOUG MOENCH
    Penciled by GENE COLAN, JIM STARLIN & PAT BRODERICK
    Cover by JIM STARLIN
    Celebrate the life and honor the death of one of the Marvel Universe’s greatest heroes, as a classic tale is presented in the full cosmic scale of a gallery edition! The Kree warrior Mar-Vell has triumphed over foes large and small. But when he is diagnosed with cancer, Mar-Vell finds himself face-to-face with an enemy that even his vast might can’t defeat — and both he and a universe that loves him must rally together to accept the inevitable. The industry-changing graphic novel is presented alongside Mar-Vell’s formative adventures, a portentous battle with Nitro and Mar-Vell’s budding romance with his true love, Elysius! Guest-starring the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four and more! Collecting MARVEL SUPER-HEROES (1967) #12-13, CAPTAIN MARVEL (1968) #1 and #34, MARVEL SPOTLIGHT (1979) #1-2 and MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL #1: THE DEATH OF CAPTAIN MARVEL.
    184 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93132-2
    Trim size: 9-1/4 x 13

FANTASTIC FOUR: FATE OF THE FOUR OHC
    Written by CHIP ZDARSKY
    Penciled by JIM CHEUNG, VALERIO SCHITI, RAMÓN K. PÉREZ & DECLAN SHALVEY
    Cover by PAUL RENAUD
    With their family torn apart, the Thing and the Human Torch are the Fantastic Two! The world mourns Reed and Sue Richards, missing and presumed dead. Meanwhile, something is wrong with Johnny Storm, and only Ben Grimm can help him! But what monumental secret has Doctor Doom been hiding — and how will it completely change Ben and Johnny’s lives?! Things go multiversal as the Thing and the Torch look for answers to their family tragedy on other worlds — but they’ll end up powerless and lost, fighting to survive in a savage wasteland! The Thing allies himself with an old enemy in brand-new armor — and get ready for the two-in-one team-up that everybody has been waiting for! But will Ben and Johnny discover the true fate of the Four? Collecting MARVEL 2-IN-ONE (2017) #1-12 and MARVEL 2-IN-ONE ANNUAL (2018) #1.
    296 PGS./Rated T …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93127-8
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

IMMORTAL HULK VOL. 4 OHC
    Written by AL EWING
    Penciled by JOE BENNETT, JAVIER RODRÍGUEZ, NICK PITARRA, BUTCH GUICE & MIKE HAWTHORNE
    Cover by ALEX ROSS
    Al Ewing and Joe Bennett’s best-selling, Eisner Award–nominated saga continues! There’s a new monster in town. He’s cuddly, lovable and available for your corporate retreat. Sure, there was another Hulk once — the angry green one who made all those nasty threats about ending the world. But who needs him? The Living Hulk is here…you might know him as Xemnu…and he’s going to save us all, or your money back! But how did the Immortal Hulk get erased from the world? And who will triumph when Xemnu battles Bruce Banner?! Plus: The Leader sets his sights on infiltrating his archenemy’s band of allies in preparation to enact his nefarious, intricately planned scheme. And deep in Banner’s mind, something is reaching through the Green Door. It wants to hurt Banner badly. And the Devil Hulk takes that personally… Collecting IMMORTAL HULK #31-40.
    248 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93128-5
    Trim size: 7-1/4 x 10-7/8

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN VOL. 4 HC
    Written by ROGER STERN with MARV WOLFMAN, RALPH MACCHIO, BILL MANTLO, STEVE LEIALOHA & MARIE SEVERIN
    Penciled by MARIE SEVERIN & JIM MOONEY with MIKE ZECK, STEVE LEIALOHA, DENYS COWAN, RICK LEONARDI & LUKE McDONNELL
    Cover by FRANK MILLER
    Before he would set AMAZING SPIDER-MAN on the path to comics glory, master storyteller Roger Stern did a spectacular job on Spidey’s sister title! Producing a run of the wall-crawler’s most memorable tales, Stern introduced a host of new and compelling characters — including the gangster Belladonna and a new love interest for Aunt May, Nathan Lubensky — and reinvigorated the Prowler and White Tiger. But don’t worry, Stern left room to spare for iconic enemies! The Vulture returns — and he’s brought his evil nephew Malachi with him! And another veteran of the Sinister Six, Mysterio, is up to no good, in league with a gang of Spider-Man’s oldest villains! This Masterworks volume also includes a double-sized showdown with the man called Rapier! Collecting SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #43-55 and ANNUAL #2.
    328 PGS./Rated T …$75.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92943-5
    Trim size: 7 x 10

CAPTAIN AMERICA’S BICENTENNIAL BATTLES: ALL-NEW MARVEL TREASURY EDITION TPB
    Written by JACK KIRBY
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY
    Cover by JACK KIRBY
    The Marvel Treasury Edition that celebrated 200 years of the United States of America is back, as big as life and better than ever! From the unparalleled imagination of Jack Kirby, it’s a time-spanning adventure featuring Captain America on an incredible journey through his nation’s past — from the American Revolution through two world wars…and more! Steve Rogers meets major historical figures, makes quite an impact on Benjamin Franklin — and takes inspiration from two centuries of American struggle and progress! Reprinted in all its oversize glory along with suitably patriotic special features, this is one of the Sentinel of Liberty’s wildest adventures of all, without which no Cap collection is complete! Collecting MARVEL TREASURY SPECIAL: CAPTAIN AMERICA’S BICENTENNIAL BATTLES and MIGHTY MARVEL BICENTENNIAL CALENDAR 1976.
    112 PGS./Rated T …$29.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93071-4
    Trim size: 8-1/2 x 13

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I would hand on my heart give Amazing Fantasy #15. That's what I did with my 11-year old son. He's a massive Spidey fan. Also did the same to the 16-year old daughter of friends and she's now collecting all of Spidey Vol. 1 in Masterworks and Epic Collections.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

That Arthur Adams cover is pretty awesome. I might just go with that regular cover (I have the regular covers to the previous volumes anyhow).
    This is one of the rare instances where I like the re-working of the cover on an omnibus as opposed to an issue from the run.

So the Inferno Prologue Omnibus is an exact reprint of the Inferno Prologue OHC...but 25$ cheaper? Am I reading this right?

Hey folks, I've been wondering if the following runs have been collected in any form or shape. I've been unable to find them thus far, any help will be appreciated.

Mark Gruenwald's Captain America
    Roger Stern's Avengers
    Steve Englehart's Silver Surfer
    Avengers|Black Panther|Black Widow|Cable|Cap America|Cap Marvel|Daredevil|Doctor Doom|Eternals|Excalibur|FF|GOTG|Hellions|Immortal Hulk|Iron Man|Marauders|Thor|Wolverine|Venom|X-Force|X-Men
    Batman|Detective Comics|JL Dark|Green Lantern|Rorschach|Swamp Thing|Wonder Woman
    Decorum|Die|Lost Soldiers|Monstress|Low|Scumbag|Sea Of Stars|Seven To Eternity|Space Bastards|Undiscovered Country
    Hellboy|Brzrkr
    Bloodshot|Ninja-K|Rai|Shadowman|X-O Manowar
    Aliens|Blade Runner|Conan|Expanse|Firefly
    Taarna

Looks like IST has officially postponed new releases until next Tuesday according to the site and email.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geralt of Rivia View Post
    Hey folks, I've been wondering if the following runs have been collected in any form or shape. I've been unable to find them thus far, any help will be appreciated.

Roger Stern's Avengers
    Mark Gruenwald's run on Cap is mostly collected in Epic Collection format. Vol 12 - 18 collect issues 302 - 410. Issues 411 - 443 (the remaining issues of Gruny's run) will cover volumes 19 - 21.
    The entire Roger Stern run has been collected. The Trial of Yellowjacket, Ultimate Vision Books 1 and 2 cover issues 212 - 254. The rest of the run is available in smaller TPB, or you can get the Epic collections that cover issues 264 - 288 and wait for future volumes to cover the rest.
    Steve Englehart's Silver Surfer has 1 Epic collections that covers issues 1 - 14 or an out of print Essential collection of issues 1 - 18. His run goes to issue 31, so best bet is to wait for future Epic collections to cover this period.

Quote Originally Posted by Geralt of Rivia View Post

Roger Stern's Avengers
    Gruenwald's Cap and Stern's avengers are collected in Epic collections. Stern is Under Siege and Judgement day (maybe Heavy metal too, not sure).
    Gruenwald Cap starts from Justice is served I think. Here is the wiki to epics
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel...llection_lines

SS might be collected as well in Epics, I never followed the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Mark Gruenwald's run on Cap is mostly collected in Epic Collection format. Vol 12 - 18 collect issues 302 - 410. Issues 411 - 443 (the remaining issues of Gruny's run) will cover volumes 19 - 21.
    The entire Roger Stern run has been collected. The Trial of Yellowjacket, Ultimate Vision Books 1 and 2 cover issues 212 - 254. The rest of the run is available in smaller TPB, or you can get the Epic collections that cover issues 264 - 288 and wait for future volumes to cover the rest.
    Steve Englehart's Silver Surfer has 1 Epic collections that covers issues 1 - 14 or an out of print Essential collection of issues 1 - 18. His run goes to issue 31, so best bet is to wait for future Epic collections to cover this period.

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    Gruenwald's Cap and Stern's avengers are collected in Epic collections. Stern is Under Siege and Judgement day (maybe Heavy metal too, not sure).
    Gruenwald Cap starts from Justice is served I think. Here is the wiki to epics
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel...llection_lines

SS might be collected as well in Epics, I never followed the character.
    Thanks, now if only I could find a store where they have these in stock...
    Avengers|Black Panther|Black Widow|Cable|Cap America|Cap Marvel|Daredevil|Doctor Doom|Eternals|Excalibur|FF|GOTG|Hellions|Immortal Hulk|Iron Man|Marauders|Thor|Wolverine|Venom|X-Force|X-Men
    Batman|Detective Comics|JL Dark|Green Lantern|Rorschach|Swamp Thing|Wonder Woman
    Decorum|Die|Lost Soldiers|Monstress|Low|Scumbag|Sea Of Stars|Seven To Eternity|Space Bastards|Undiscovered Country
    Hellboy|Brzrkr
    Bloodshot|Ninja-K|Rai|Shadowman|X-O Manowar
    Aliens|Blade Runner|Conan|Expanse|Firefly
    Taarna

I would hand on my heart give Amazing Fantasy #15. That's what I did with my 11-year old son. He's a massive Spidey fan. Also did the same to the 16-year old daughter of friends and she's now collecting all of Spidey Vol. 1 in Masterworks and Epic Collections. She's not interested in Ultimate Spidey.
    When I was listening to music with my dad as a kid, he played Zeppelin, not Bon Jovi. You go with the classics.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Does anyone know what new volumes of X-Men Epic collections are coming out?

I want know if volume 18 will come out anytime soon or should I buy the Claremont Lee Omnibus