Page 585 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 854855355755815825835845855865875885895956356851085 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 20754
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

UNCANNY INHUMANS VOL. 2 OHC Cover by RYAN STEGMAN:

Collecting UNCANNY INHUMANS #11-20 and ANNUAL #1.

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE INCREDIBLE HULK VOL. 11 HC Cover by GIL KANE:

Collecting INCREDIBLE HULK (1968) #184-196 and material from GIANT-SIZE HULK (1975) #1 and MARVEL TREASURY EDITION #5.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigereyes View Post
    If you would like to nominate something that did not make the TOP 50 last year so it jogs people's memories, I will allow for that.
    DAREDEVIL by Denny O’Neill, Klaus Janson, David Mazzucchelli & Others (DD #192-218, #220-225, Marvel Fanfare #27, MTU #140-141, Moon Knight #13 & any other "important" appearances from Marvel Fanfare & MTU)

This is the period between the two Frank Miller "runs". There are definitely some very solid stories and art here and well worthy of being published in an oversized format.

^Anything Mazzucchelli should be oversized! Denny O'Neill and Janson are just the icing on the cake.

Blah...who the hell is doing the covers for these hardcovers...honestly a high school student with photoshop could do better. The Clone Saga ones in particular are just vapid.

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

Most importantly, this is a SECRET ballot, do not post your complete list on the thread as it does take the fun out of it a bit. If you would like to nominate something that did not make the TOP 50 last year so it jogs people's memories, I will allow for that.
    Spectacular Spider-Man by DeMatteis & Buscema (or Spider-Man by DeMatteis vol. 1).

All-New Member

Is there going to be a Infinity Gauntlet/War/Crusade boxset??? I've heard rumors and would really love one

Regarding the ballot: we are voting for runs that we want to recieve the Omni treatment, independently of the amount of volumes needed to cover each run? i.e. if I were to vote for Bendis' X-Men run, combining All-New and Uncanny (which is similar to Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers or Fantastic Four/FF), should I consider them in different slots or would they be included in the same slot? Thanks in advance

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Ladies, Gentleman, Ruffians, and Scoundrels;

Its the time honored tradition of letting the Marvel community know what our most wanted Omnibus' are. There is only one major change this year.

Please send your votes to MarvelOmniSecretBallot@gmail.com

1. 10 points
    2. 9 points
    3. 8 points
    4. 7 points
    5. 6 points
    6. 5 points
    7. 4 points
    8. 3 points
    9. 2 points
    10. 1 point

Please bump the thread once you have voted, so the link stays on the front page.

Last Day to Vote will be Midnight Eastern time on May 7th. Happy Voting
    I have voted. If we get 20% of the list again for 2018 in Omni form I'll be pleased.
    We know that the Marvel Collections Dept interacts with folks on the Marvel Masterwork forum but do they take input? Did we get lucky in these polls or by some chance is a person or two scanning for this and actively taking it to the necessary meetings and saying....here's what the "sure money buyers" are looking for? It's a rhetorical question.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Yaggi_Rck View Post
    Regarding the ballot: we are voting for runs that we want to recieve the Omni treatment, independently of the amount of volumes needed to cover each run? i.e. if I were to vote for Bendis' X-Men run, combining All-New and Uncanny (which is similar to Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers or Fantastic Four/FF), should I consider them in different slots or would they be included in the same slot? Thanks in advance
    Per past year instructions, you do need to keep the size of an Omni volume in mind. The range of 40-50 issues or 1200 pages is the max a single volume can fit (Marvel has gone a bit higher than that, but only in rare instances of containing one entire thing like Deadpool or Realm of Kings).
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Per past year instructions, you do need to keep the size of an Omni volume in mind. The range of 40-50 issues or 1200 pages is the max a single volume can fit (Marvel has gone a bit higher than that, but only in rare instances of containing one entire thing like Deadpool or Realm of Kings).
    Thanks, I'll keep it in mind then.

Default Deadpool & X-Force Omnibus

Per the solicit, there are issues missing between x-force vol 1 omni & vol 2. Do they exist elsewhere?

Also what a shitty cover
    Last edited by abilashsaliba; 04-19-2017 at 02:22 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by abilashsaliba View Post
    Per the solicit, there are issues missing between x-force vol 1 omni & vol 2. Do they exist elsewhere?

Also what a shitty cover
    They're in the X-Cutioner's Song OHC.

Spectacular Member

So I'm lazy and don't feel like researching this myself, so, do the two Clone Saga Omnis cover the entirety of the five TPBs or do they have anything extra/missing? I'm tempted to get them but might opt for the five trades, plus the additional Ben Reilly ones, just cuz they are more manageable.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    DAREDEVIL by Denny O’Neill, Klaus Janson, David Mazzucchelli & Others (DD #192-218, #220-225, Marvel Fanfare #27, MTU #140-141, Moon Knight #13 & any other "important" appearances from Marvel Fanfare & MTU)

This is the period between the two Frank Miller "runs". There are definitely some very solid stories and art here and well worthy of being published in an oversized format.
    This has been very high on the top of my list for the past several years. Great run. I fact, issues # 195-200 are almost a nice epilogue to the Miller run. Very, very strong stuff and then the whole matter with Heather Glenn leads in nicely to Miller's Born Again.

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Yes, but is it OK to say "Peter David Hulk vol. 1" since we all understand that this would be a multi-book collection if Marvel were to collect his entire run?

Astonishing Member

Ladies, Gentleman, Ruffians, and Scoundrels;

Its the time honored tradition of letting the Marvel community know what our most wanted Omnibus' are. There is only one major change this year.

Please send your votes to MarvelOmniSecretBallot@gmail.com

By creating a separate email account it allows for more inclusion, for those who lurk, and for those who can reach out to others whom have comic based podcasts or websites, comic shops, or even other friends who want to partake. I am striving to maintain a minimum of 150+ voters but honestly would love to catalpult the number of participants to the next level. The more votes we get, the better our sample---heck if we get enough votes to merit it, I would be willing to do a Top 100.

Just rank your ten choices from number 1--(your most wanted) through number 10 and then send them to me in an email.

Your 1st place vote is worth 10 points, 2nd place gets 9 points.... and your 10th place vote is worth 1 point.

1. 10 points
    2. 9 points
    3. 8 points
    4. 7 points
    5. 6 points
    6. 5 points
    7. 4 points
    8. 3 points
    9. 2 points
    10. 1 point

Please bump the thread once you have voted, so the link stays on the front page.
    Just voted. I went with some obscure choices, so I'm betting only 1 of my picks make the top fifty.