Page 1375 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 375875127513251365137113721373137413751376137713781379 ... LastLast
Results 20,611 to 20,625 of 20773
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Is Devil's reign omnibus going to be included in Daedevil by Zdarsky omnibus?
    No one knows for sure, but if it’s like the Jason Aaron Thor omnis or the Donny Cates Venom omni, they’ll contain the main Devil’s Reign storyline, but only tie-ins that directly impact the story.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    No one knows for sure, but if it’s like the Jason Aaron Thor omnis or the Donny Cates Venom omni, they’ll contain the main Devil’s Reign storyline, but only tie-ins that directly impact the story.
    Thanks, was Devil's Reign a good event and worth to buy?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Is Devil's reign omnibus going to be included in Daedevil by Zdarsky omnibus?
    Thanks, was Devil's Reign a good event and worth to buy?
    The Devil's Reign main event and Woman Without Fear miniseries will be included in the Daredevil Zdarsky Vol. 2 Omnibus. These will be the contents:

Daredevil (2019) #31-36, Daredevil: Woman Without Fear (2022) #1-3, Devil's Reign (2021) #1-6, Devil's Reign Omega (2022) #1, Daredevil (2022) #1-14

The other miniseries and crossovers won't be included. I actually didn't take to the event. I felt it was forced and rushed and some of the crossovers were unnecessary. That's why I'm not picking up the Devil's Reign Omnibus (even though I have "everything" Daredevil) but will be picking up the Zdarsky two-volume edition. The only crossover issue I will regret not having will be the Winter Soldier one-shot which featured Kingpin and I thought was very good.

It may sound like heresy but I actually preferred Shadowland to Devil's Reign. Everyone praises Zdarsky"s run but I felt once he took on Batman for DC, Daredevil was given a slight backseat and some of it just seems phoned-in. I also felt that making Elektra Daredevil was/is the "in fashion" thing to do rather than building on her own character and legacy. Some of the issues, especially the earlier ones were very good and Zdarsky is pretty great at honouring history and continuity but he's not one of my favourite Daredevil scribes.

Everyone raves about Zdarsky's run as if they're afraid to say anything bad about him but IMHO, I rate DD runs by Frank Miller, Charles Soule, Denny O'Neill, Brian Bendis and Mark Waid higher.

I liked Shadowland. So we're on the same page on that one

Devil's Reign omnibus has: DEVIL'S REIGN #1-6, SPIDER-WOMAN (2020) #18-19, DAREDEVIL: WOMAN WITHOUT FEAR #1-3, DEVIL'S REIGN: SUPERIOR FOUR #1-3, DEVIL'S REIGN: VILLAINS FOR HIRE #1-3, DEVIL'S REIGN: WINTER SOLDIER, DEVIL'S REIGN: X-MEN #1-3, DEVIL'S REIGN: SPIDER-MAN, MOON KNIGHT (2021) #8, DEVIL'S REIGN: MOON KNIGHT and DEVIL'S REIGN: OMEGA.

So it's only the tie-ins that's different. I'll skip it then. Did the same with Cates' Venom.

Astonishing Member

August 2024
    Amazing Spider-Man Vol 3 (Remasterworks)
    Fantastic Four Vol 26
    September 2024
    Uncanny X-Men Vol 1 (Remasterworks)
    Ghost Rider Vol 6
    October 2024
    Man-Thing Vol 1
    Tomb of Dracula Vol 4
    November 2024
    Uncanny X-Men Vol 2 (Remasterworks)
    Werewolf By Night Vol 3
    December 2024
    Marvel Team-Up Vol 8
    Thor Vol 23
    January 2025
    Doctor Strange Vol 11
    Ka-Zar Vol 4

Covers and content in the video

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

August 2024
    Fantastic Four Vol 26
    September 2024
    Ghost Rider Vol 6
    October 2024
    Man-Thing Vol 1
    Tomb of Dracula Vol 4
    November 2024
    Werewolf By Night Vol 3
    December 2024
    Marvel Team-Up Vol 8
    Thor Vol 23
    January 2025
    Doctor Strange Vol 11
    Ka-Zar Vol 4

Nice list for the later part of 2024 and into 2025. Thank you for posting it, Rincewind!

There are still some for me to purchase in 2024, but nowhere near as many as in 2023!

I am glad because my wallet is still ablaze from all of the bills zipping out of it last year, lol.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

August 2024
    Fantastic Four Vol 26
    September 2024
    Ghost Rider Vol 6
    October 2024
    Man-Thing Vol 1
    Tomb of Dracula Vol 4
    November 2024
    Werewolf By Night Vol 3
    December 2024
    Marvel Team-Up Vol 8
    Thor Vol 23
    January 2025
    Doctor Strange Vol 11
    Ka-Zar Vol 4

Thx for posting Rincewind.

I wonder when they'll remaster MMW Daredevil Vol. 1? I have the original MMW Vol. 1 with the "bad" colouring. I also have the Vol. 1 Omnibus but I would still pick up a remastered MMW Vol. 1.

Friendly Neighborhood webheaded's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Is there a site you guys use that tells what collected editions (mainly omnis and absolutes) are coming in which months? Those Omar videos are very helpful, but I don't want to have to wait a month to see what's coming in November, lol.

I found this site: https://www.comicreleases.com/2021/1...cted-editions/ which seems pretty good, but it's missing Spider-Man Clone Saga Volume 1, so who knows what else it might be missing!
    Hey that's actually my site (I cruise these forums occasionally to see updates from TheTurtleDog for the out of print list...seems he's been missing a while). We try to keep this as accurate as possible though sometimes a book or two might slip through the cracks (I added that a book a few weeks after this post lol). If you use my site and notice something missing, definitely use the contact page and let me know. It's just two of us doing all of the work there keep things up to date.

Additionally I try to keep stuff that hasn't been solicited but is known here:
    https://www.comicreleases.com/upcomi...licited-books/

I'm working on updating that page today!

Astonishing Member

1 new omnibus and 1 reprint omnibus announcement.

I'm very excited for the first one and will definitely be getting the standard edition cover.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Mighty Member

I'd be more excited by the first one if I knew for certain the follow-up series will be long enough to warrant a second omnibus.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Both for me!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    I'd be more excited by the first one if I knew for certain the follow-up series will be long enough to warrant a second omnibus.
    I don't follow. What bearing does VoMK have on getting this Omni?
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Coming in October 2024

MOON KNIGHT BY JED MACKAY
    collecting: Moon Knight (2021) #1-30, Avengers (2018) #45 (Moon Knight teaser), Devil's Reign: Moon Knight (2022) #1, Moon Knight Annual (2022) #1, Moon Knight Annual (2023) #1 (A story)

and being reprinted in November 2024

PUNISHER BY AARON & DILLON
    collecting: Punisher MAX #1–22; Punisher MAX X-Mas Special

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I don't follow. What bearing does VoMK have on getting this Omni?
    I assume the thinking is that without knowing how many issues MacKay will write of VoMK, it’s impossible to know if it’ll be long enough to justify an omni, potentially stranding the end of his run. If he were only writing, like, nine issues, it might’ve made more sense to hold off on this omni and include the VoMK issues.

(Of course, if he stays on that book for a while, it’s a moot point.)