Page 1378 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 378878127813281368137413751376137713781379138013811382 ... LastLast
Results 20,656 to 20,670 of 20773
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    I have the first and the OHC of the second and don't feel like that's sufficient to switch out. Glad for those that have been wanting that story in the OHC format, though!
    I think the Days of Future Present annuals have never been in OHC before. The rest of the content is just for completists.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I think the Days of Future Present annuals have never been in OHC before. The rest of the content is just for completists.

Well the A stories have been, they were in the Days of Future Past OHC.

Amazing Member

Coming in December 2024

spoilers:
    X-FORCE VOLUME 1 (Reprint)

Collecting: New Mutants #98–100, Annual #7; New Warriors Annual #1; X-Men Annual #15; X-Factor Annual #6; X-Force (1991) #1–15, Annual #1; Spider-Man #16; Cable: Blood & Metal #1–2
    end of spoilers

and coming in October 2024

spoilers:
    X-MEN: X-TINCTION AGENDA OMNIBUS

Collecting: Uncanny X-Men (1981) #270-272, New Mutants (1983) #95-97, X-Factor (1986) #60-62, X-Men Annual (1970) #14-15, X-Men: Spotlight on Starjammers (1990) #1-2; material from Fantastic Four Annual (1963) #23; New Mutants Annual (1984) #6-7; X-Factor Annual (1986) #5-6; New Warriors Annual (1991) #1; Marvel Comics Presents (1988) #10-17, 24-32, 41, 43, 48-49; Marvel Super-Heroes (1990) #2, 6-8; Marvel Holiday Special (1991) #1; Marvel Tales (1964) #262
    end of spoilers
    The X-Force 1 reprint is a horrible waisted opportunity. If they do New Mutants 4 half this Omni is a complete waist. Should have just started with X-Force 1, then come out with a volume 2.

Astonishing Member

https://www.comicsbeat.com/dc-versus...s-collections/

Coming in August 2024

DC VS. MARVEL OMNIBUS

collecting: Batman/Captain America #1, Batman/Daredevil #1, Batman/Punisher: Lake of Fire #1, Batman/Spider-Man #1, Daredevil/Batman #1, DC Special Series #27, Darkseid vs. Galactus: The Hunger #1, Green Lantern/Silver Surfer: Unholy Alliances #1, Incredible Hulk vs. Superman #1, Marvel and DC Present Featuring the Uncanny X-Men and the New Teen Titans #1, Marvel Treasury Edition #28, Punisher/Batman: Deadly Knights #1, Silver Surfer/Superman #1, Spider-Man and Batman #1, Superman vs. the Amazing Spider-Man #1, and Superman/Fantastic Four #1.

Note: DC Special Series #27 is the Batman and Hulk crossover. Marvel Treasury Edition is the second Superman and Spider-Man crossover. JLA/Avengers is not included.

and

DC/MARVEL: THE AMALGAM AGE OMNIBUS

collecting: DC Versus Marvel #1-4, DC/Marvel: All Access #1-4, Unlimited Access #1-4, Bat-Thing #1, Bruce Wayne: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #1, Bullets and Bracelets #1, Challengers of the Fantastic #1, Doctor Strangefate #1, Iron Lantern #1, Legends of the Dark Claw #1, Lobo the Duck #1, Speed Demon #1, Spider-Boy #1, Super Soldier #1, Thorion of the New Asgods #1, X-Patrol #1, and more, plus a treasure trove of behind-the-scenes material.

Note: There are 24 Amalgam one shots. Not all are listed, but probably fall under the "and more" category.

No word on crossovers involving Wildstorm, Aliens, or Predator.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I do want these. I realize they should be gotten with earnest due to the uniqueness.
    However, I may not be able to justify it when the time comes.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Mighty Member

Any thoughts on the Spider-Woman by Pacheco and Perez collection that dropped today? I enjoyed the Hopeless run and generally like street-level Marvel stuff - is there a good comparison for what this run is like?
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Comic Lore View Post
    The X-Force 1 reprint is a horrible waisted opportunity. If they do New Mutants 4 half this Omni is a complete waist. Should have just started with X-Force 1, then come out with a volume 2.
    New Mutants Omni 4 is likely only going to share Kings of Pain and New Mutants 98-100. So only 7 issues of double dipping (With X-Force) so we'll still have 19 issues that aren't in NM4. New Mutants 4 is the redundant book in my mind, not X-Force. NM4 will be made further redundant by the X-Tinction Agenda omni that Omar also announced the same day (9 issues of X-Tinction Agenda plus the 4 issue Days of Future Present). Not counting the material from both those omnis, we're looking at basically just New Mutants 86-94, Annual 5, and Summer Special as the only material that's really going to be eclusive to NM4.

Personally, I'd rather they just give us an X-Tinction Agenda prologue and Inferno Aftermath omnis and then I can skip New Mutants 3 and 4 and X-Factor 2 lol.

Coming in August 2024

DC VS. MARVEL OMNIBUS

collecting: Batman/Captain America #1, Batman/Daredevil #1, Batman/Punisher: Lake of Fire #1, Batman/Spider-Man #1, Daredevil/Batman #1, DC Special Series #27, Darkseid vs. Galactus: The Hunger #1, Green Lantern/Silver Surfer: Unholy Alliances #1, Incredible Hulk vs. Superman #1, Marvel and DC Present Featuring the Uncanny X-Men and the New Teen Titans #1, Marvel Treasury Edition #28, Punisher/Batman: Deadly Knights #1, Silver Surfer/Superman #1, Spider-Man and Batman #1, Superman vs. the Amazing Spider-Man #1, and Superman/Fantastic Four #1.

Note: DC Special Series #27 is the Batman and Hulk crossover. Marvel Treasury Edition is the second Superman and Spider-Man crossover. JLA/Avengers is not included.

and

collecting: DC Versus Marvel #1-4, DC/Marvel: All Access #1-4, Unlimited Access #1-4, Bat-Thing #1, Bruce Wayne: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. #1, Bullets and Bracelets #1, Challengers of the Fantastic #1, Doctor Strangefate #1, Iron Lantern #1, Legends of the Dark Claw #1, Lobo the Duck #1, Speed Demon #1, Spider-Boy #1, Super Soldier #1, Thorion of the New Asgods #1, X-Patrol #1, and more, plus a treasure trove of behind-the-scenes material.

Note: There are 24 Amalgam one shots. Not all are listed, but probably fall under the "and more" category.

No JLA/Avengers??? The best one (IMO) and it’s not included.. ugh. Definitely in for the Amalgam one, as long as all of the issues are included.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    New Mutants Omni 4 is likely only going to share Kings of Pain and New Mutants 98-100. So only 7 issues of double dipping (With X-Force) so we'll still have 19 issues that aren't in NM4. New Mutants 4 is the redundant book in my mind, not X-Force. NM4 will be made further redundant by the X-Tinction Agenda omni that Omar also announced the same day (9 issues of X-Tinction Agenda plus the 4 issue Days of Future Present). Not counting the material from both those omnis, we're looking at basically just New Mutants 86-94, Annual 5, and Summer Special as the only material that's really going to be eclusive to NM4.

Personally, I'd rather they just give us an X-Tinction Agenda prologue and Inferno Aftermath omnis and then I can skip New Mutants 3 and 4 and X-Factor 2 lol.
    Eh, I got NM 3 for the Bret Blevins art. I got NM Epic 7&8 plus X-Force Epics because the double dipping on Omni content is too offensive to me. I bought Robs stuff when it came out, but don't need it oversized or in multiple books.

I'm sure they never envisioned getting so many New Mutants Omnis, but to not correct it now makes me really happy for Epic Collections.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Coming in August 2024

DC VS. MARVEL OMNIBUS

and

I'm in for the DC Vs Marvel Omnibus (I have several of the original comics) but have absolutely no interest in the Amalgam Omnibus. These kind of comics such as Stan Lee Imagines have never really grabbed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    No JLA/Avengers??? The best one (IMO) and it’s not included.. ugh. Definitely in for the Amalgam one, as long as all of the issues are included.
    I reckon this will be published separately in an Absolute or Deluxe OHC.

There's quite a conversation going on over on the Masterworks Forum/Boards. It would seem that DC will be publishing these collections.

I would prefer them as Marvel Omnibuses edited and overseen by Cory. Let's see how it all enfolds.

Astonishing Member

Where is x-men vs micronouts? It's not listed.

Astonishing Member

Coming in September 2024

spoilers:
    MICRONAUTS: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS VOLUME 2
    Collecting: The Micronauts (1979) #30-54
    end of spoilers

and coming in January 2024

spoilers:
    MICRONAUTS: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS VOLUME 3
    Collecting: The Micronauts (1979) #55-59, Micronauts: The New Voyages (1984) 1-20
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Where is x-men vs micronouts? It's not listed.
    Sounds like the mini series is not going to be included.

Omar said on a recent AMA stream that:
    1. Marvel would be putting a collection out that would omit some issues
    2. The issues would be omitted for a content reason
    3. If not included in that collection, it probably would not be included in any upcoming collection
    4. Marvel wanted to include the issues, but were denied by higher ups

I'm guessing that this is the collection and the X-Men and Micronauts issues were the omission.

I've heard there is a moment of sexual assualt (or implied SA) in the mini series. Speculation is that Hasbro did not want the issues included for that reason.

Astonishing Member

The 2024 Most Wanted Marvel Omnibus REPRINT poll has started.

The poll is open until the end of Friday, February 23, 2024

https://bit.ly/4bBrWTZ