Page 700 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2006006506906966976986997007017027037047107508001200 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 20754
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurCurry View Post
    Was the reprint of Simonson's Thor any smaller than the original?

Does anyone have any pictures?

Thanks
    Hey. Mine arrived today but I should be opening it in a few days. What are you looking for?

Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar

Thanks
    I think its smaller, but its still very big.
    Cyclops was right

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Hey. Mine arrived today but I should be opening it in a few days. What are you looking for?
    Just general spine size on a shelf compared to other regular Marvel omnis. I've seen the first print and it was a little large.

Thanks

Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar

Thanks
    It went from 3 inches spine width to 2.2 inches. It also has a curved spine, which is great, since my copy and almost every copy I've ever seen of that book has a huge crease because of the old flat spine.

I received my copy and it is noticeably smaller, yet still quite big.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Wisdom View Post
    World Breaker prologue continues from #106, so that makes sense. The main thing about this book that sucks is that, like all the dumb event omnis, it exists in the first place, but that's hardly Marvel's fault that people want and buy them.
    Do you not like events collected in general or just this one?

And Powers vol. 2 is PHC of the current series.
    Thanks. It seemed small for an OHC

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    So I've tried to start reading hickmans secret warriors 3 or 4 times now and I always end up putting it down for something else about 5 issues in. Everyone else seems to love it, and I myself loved his avengers and FF4. Does it get better the more you read? Not sure why but it doesn't pull in as much as hickmans other marvel stuff. And I've always wanted to upgrade to the omnibus but now I'm not so sure.
    I also did not like his Secret Warriors, even though I loved his FF and Avengers so you're not alone.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Do you not like events collected in general or just this one?
    I don't like collections the contents of which are dictated by the banner or even a title of a series rather than, say, the creators.

Nobody ever wanted for example to put those issues that tie to the story about Casket of Ancient Winters in Simonson's Thor collections. But 20 years later Pak tells a Hulk story and bunch of comics tie to it, and this time they need to be included, because the banner on the cover says so.

And to make it worse, in those event book you kinda have to put tie-ins after the main story, because it would made the main story interrupted for tens of pages and make it unreadable. Even if you'd try, there's always several reading orders, none of which probably work perfectly. So for reasons I don't get at all people want such a book, and then are usually disappointed because it didn't turn out like they wanted to.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart View Post
    It went from 3 inches spine width to 2.2 inches. It also has a curved spine, which is great, since my copy and almost every copy I've ever seen of that book has a huge crease because of the old flat spine.

I received my copy and it is noticeably smaller, yet still quite big.
    Perfect, thanks.

I don't like collections the contents of which are dictated by the banner or even a title of a series rather than, say, the creators.

Nobody ever wanted for example to put those issues that tie to the story about Casket of Ancient Winters in Simonson's Thor collections. But 20 years later Pak tells a Hulk story and bunch of comics tie to it, and this time they need to be included, because the banner on the cover says so.

And to make it worse, in those event book you kinda have to put tie-ins after the main story, because it would made the main story interrupted for tens of pages and make it unreadable. Even if you'd try, there's always several reading orders, none of which probably work perfectly. So for reasons I don't get at all people want such a book, and then are usually disappointed because it didn't turn out like they wanted to.
    I can respect that.
    And I don't mind collections based on creators but I do mind when they take out issues in a run simply because the creator didn't work on it. It wouldn't kill them to throw in a few extra issues.

Amazing Member

well would you look at that.. a Carnage Omnibus is on the horizon aswell.

Fantastic Member

The HCs from the January solicitations:

CARNAGE OMNIBUS HC
    Written by PETER MILLIGAN, ZEB WELLS, CHRIS YOST, CULLEN BUNN, KEVIN SHINICK, RICK SPEARS, GERRY DUGGAN & GERRY CONWAY
    Penciled by CLAYTON CRAIN, LAN MEDINA, REILLY BROWN, KHOI PHAM, DECLAN SHALVEY, STEPHEN SEGOVIA, DAN MEXIA, KIM JACINTO, MIKE HENDERSON, SALVA ESPIN, GERMÁN PERALTA, JOHN TIMMS & MIKE PERKINS
    ON SALE April 2018
    The psychopathic symbiote steals the spotlight! Cletus Kasady takes his killing spree on the road — including bloody showdowns with his “daddy” Venom, his “son” Toxin, and Deadpool! The Avengers attempt to spare the American heartland from Kasady, but who will save the Microverse? How about Scarlet Spider and a new Venom, Flash Thompson? Then, the Wizard makes Carnage superior, and Axis makes him…a hero?! And Kasady leads the FBI, Man-Wolf and Eddie Brock on a monstrous chase around the globe…but can they stop him from raising the elder god Chthon?
    Collecting VENOM VS. CARNAGE #1-4, CARNAGE (2010) #1-5, CARNAGE U.S.A. #1-5, MINIMUM CARNAGE: ALPHA and OMEGA, SCARLET SPIDER (2012) #10-11, VENOM (2011) #26-27, SUPERIOR CARNAGE #1-5 and ANNUAL #1, DEADPOOL VS. CARNAGE #1-4, AXIS: CARNAGE #1-3, NOVA (2013) #26-27, CARNAGE (2015) #1-16 and material from ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT POINT ONE.
    1168 PGS./Parental Advisory …$125.00 • ISBN:978-1-302-91227-7 • Trim size: oversized

MARVEL LEGACY HC
    Written by JASON AARON, ROBBIE THOMPSON & MORE
    Penciled by ESAD RIBIC, STEVE MCNIVEN, RUSSELL DAUTERMAN, CHRIS SAMNEE, ALEX MALEEV, STUART IMMONEN, PEPE LARRAZ, JIM CHEUNG, DANIEL ACUNA, GREG LAND, ED MCGUINNESS, MARK BAGLEY & MORE
    Cover by JOE QUESADA
    Celebrate the Marvel Legacy as we enter a brave new era! It begins at the dawn of the human race, and ends with a child’s prayer! In between, empires fall, mysteries brew, secrets are revealed, quests are undertaken and legends are forged! And it all leads up to the dramatic return you’ve been waiting for — and one you’ve been dreading! Jason Aaron, Esad Ribic and a host of superstar artists deliver an epic story that will touch every corner of the Marvel Universe! It’s everything you’ve been longing for — and more! Plus: A complete collection of the Marvel Legacy Primer Pages, short stories that reveal everything you need to know about the Marvel Universe’s greatest heroes!
    Collecting MARVEL LEGACY #1, MARVEL LEGACY PRIMER PAGES and FOOM MAGAZINE (2017).
    264 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91101-0 • Trim size: oversized

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE DEFENDERS VOL. 6 HC
    Written by DAVID ANTHONY KRAFT with GERRY CONWAY, ROGER SLIFER, CHRIS CLAREMONT, JOHN WARNER, DON McGREGOR, NAOMI BASNER & SCOTT EDELMAN
    Penciled by KEITH GIFFEN with CARMINE INFANTINO, GEORGE TUSKA, DAVE COCKRUM, MICHAEL GOLDEN, SANDY PLUNKETT & JUAN ORTIZ
    Cover by JACK KIRBY
    The Defenders, Marvel’s “non-team” with an ever-changing roster, brings together its most famous members (Doctor Strange, the Hulk, the Sub-Mariner) with new comrades (Red Guardian, Moon Knight, Nick Fury) and fan-favorites (Luke Cage, Hellcat, Valkyrie, Nighthawk) — and the result is nothing short of classic! The creative team of Kraft and Giffen jump into the series feet first and spin some of the Defenders’ greatest adventures: Doctor Strange, possessed by the Red Rajah, becomes a mystic threat to the entire universe! Scorpio and his Zodiac launch a kidnapping conspiracy involving S.H.I.E.L.D.! Valkyrie struggles to reclaim her life! Also featuring an all-new Emissaries of Evil, the origin of the Red Guardian, Atlantean mega-monsters and the debut of Lunatik!
    Collecting DEFENDERS (1972) #42-57 and material from FOOM #19.
    336 PGS./Rated T …$75.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90958-1
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE DEFENDERS VOL. 6 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 260 (DM ONLY)
    336 PGS./Rated T …$75.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90959-8

MARVEL MASTERWORKS: MARVEL TEAM-UP VOL. 3 HC
    Written by LEN WEIN & GERRY CONWAY
    Penciled by ROSS ANDRU & JIM MOONEY with GIL KANE
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
    With his popularity skyrocketing, Spider-Man became comicdom’s top seller — and fans wanted more, more, more! MARVEL TEAM-UP provided a second monthly dose of Spidey action with the added bonus of a new heroic guest star every issue. When even that wasn’t enough, Marvel launched GIANT-SIZE SPIDER-MAN, featuring double-sized extravaganzas! And lucky you, they’re both being collected here! The action includes adventures with Daredevil, Shang-Chi and the Falcon; horrific tales featuring Dracula and Brother Voodoo; and Spidey vs. the Hulk! And while Spider-Man takes the stage in GIANT-SIZE, the Human Torch teams up with Thor, Iron Man and the X-Men! It’s all brought to you by some of the greatest writers and artists Spidey has ever known!
    Collecting MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #23-30 and GIANT-SIZE SPIDER-MAN #1-3.
    272 PGS./Rated T …$75.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90970-3
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: MARVEL TEAM-UP VOL. 3 HC — VARIANT EDITION VOL. 259 (DM ONLY)
    272 PGS./Rated T …$75.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90971-0

PUNISHER MAX BY GARTH ENNIS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
    Written by GARTH ENNIS
    Penciled by DARICK ROBERTSON, LEWIS LAROSA, LEANDRO FERNANDEZ & DOUG BRAITHWAITE
    Cover by TIM BRADSTREET
    ON SALE MAY 2018
    Hard-hitting Punisher tales by one of Frank Castle’s signature writers! But do the Punisher’s origins trace back even farther than the fateful day in the park when he lost his family? In Vietnam, with his platoon under attack, Captain Castle must make a grim choice. And in the modern day, Punisher’s old partner, Microchip, resurfaces with a startling offer! Nick Fury has a proposition, too — a dangerous mission involving a Siberian nuclear missile silo and a lethal retrovirus. But Castle’s actions set off a chain reaction that will bring him into conflict with a ruthless Russian general — and take the world to the brink of war. Plus: Mobster Nicky Cavella returns to plague the Punisher, and a wave of violence rocks New York to its core!
    Collecting BORN #1-4 and PUNISHER (2004) #1-30.
    864 PGS./Explicit Content …$100.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91207-9 • Trim size: oversized

STAR WARS: HAN SOLO HC
    Written by MARJORIE LIU & JASON AARON
    Penciled by MARK BROOKS & STUART IMMONEN
    Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL
    Everyone’s favorite scoundrel goes Solo! Han is given a top-secret undercover mission for the Rebellion: rescuing a group of informants and spies! His cover for the assignment? The Dragon Void, biggest and most infamous starship race in the galaxy! A tournament he has dreamt of winning his entire life. With a chance for glory square in his sights, can Han keep his mind on the mission? Or is failing Leia worse than losing his chance? Place your bets for the ultimate space race! Our money’s on Han and the Millennium Falcon — after all, it’s the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs! Plus: A face from Han’s past returns — right when he and Leia least expect it! Who is Sana, and what’s her relationship to Mr. Solo?
    Collecting HAN SOLO #1-5 and STAR WARS (2015) #8-12.
    232 PGS./Rated T …$24.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91210-9 • Trim size: oversized

WEAPON X: THE RETURN OMNIBUS HC
    Written by FRANK TIERI, MATT NIXON, BUDDY SCALERA, R.A. JONES & CHRISTINA Z
    Penciled by SEAN CHEN, MARK TEXEIRA, GEORGES JEANTY, KARL KERSCHL, ETHAN VAN SCIVER, PABLO RAIMONDI, BRANDON BADEAUX, KILIAN PLUNKETT, BARRY KITSON, JOHN PAUL LEON, JEFF JOHNSON, ROGER ROBINSON, TOM MANDRAKE, BART SEARS, ANDY SMITH & MORE
    Cover by BART SEARS
    ON SALE MAY 2018
    Wolverine’s nightmare is real as the Weapon X program returns! With a sadistic new director in charge, the program offers mutants a chance to turn against their own kind — and a deadlier-than-ever Sabretooth is the first recruit! But when the program fails to conscript Logan, the director turns to…Deadpool?! As the ranks of Weapon X swell with mutant killers and bodies begin to pile up, Cable leads an uprising, the mysterious Agent Zero debuts and Chamber goes undercover! But what is the sickening true goal of Weapon X? And can Wolverine and Fantomex prevent the rise of the “Days of Future Past” timeline?
    Collecting WOLVERINE (1988) #162-166, #173-174, #175 (A STORY) and #176; DEADPOOL (1997) #57-60; WEAPON X (2002) #1/2 and #1-28; WEAPON X: THE DRAFT — SAURON, WILD CHILD, KANE, MARROW and AGENT ZERO; WEAPON X: DAYS OF FUTURE NOW #1-5; and material from DEADPOOL (2012) #27.
    1,280 PGS./Parental Advisory …$125.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91182-9 • Trim size: oversized

WOLVERINE GOES TO HELL OMNIBUS HC
    Written by JASON AARON
    Penciled by ADAM KUBERT, RENATO GUEDES, JEFTE PALO, DANIEL ACUNA, GORAN SUDZUKA, RON GARNEY, STEVEN SANDERS, BILLY TAN, CARLOS PACHECO, FRANK CHO, ALAN DAVIS & MORE
    Cover by JAE LEE
    ON SALE MAY 2018
    Jason Aaron puts Wolverine through Hell — literally! A mysterious organization conspires to possess Wolverine’s body with demons, and send his soul to the underworld! Waiting for Logan are the souls of unexpected family and friends — and the Devil himself! Naturally, Wolverine plans to claw his way back out and have his revenge — but that might be exactly what the shadowy group wants! Will the final twist in its plan shatter Wolverine completely? Plus: Wolverine and Spider-Man must survive a trip through time without killing each other, Wolverine faces Cyclops in a schism over the future of the X-Men, and Logan returns to Japan to prevent an underworld takeover by his oldest foe!
    Collecting ASTONISHING SPIDER-MAN & WOLVERINE #1-6; WOLVERINE (2010) #1-20, #5.1 and #300-304; X-MEN: SCHISM #1-5; and material from WOLVERINE: THE ROAD TO HELL #1.
    984 PGS./Parental Advisory …$100.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91159-1 • Trim size: oversized

Fantastic Member

The big TPBs:

AVENGERS ACADEMY: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 1 TPB
    Written by CHRISTOS GAGE, PAUL TOBIN & JEFF PARKER
    Penciled by MIKE MCKONE, JORGE MOLINA, SEAN CHEN, TOM RANEY, DAVID BALDEON & KEV WALKER
    Cover by MIKE MCKONE
    Norman Osborn subjected six superhuman teenagers — Veil, Finesse, Mettle, Hazmat, Reptil and Striker — to torturous training to mold them in his image. Now, they’ve been rescued by Hank Pym and his fellow instructors — Tigra, Justice, Speedball and Quicksilver — and enrolled into Avengers Academy! They’ve been told that they’re the most promising heroes of the new generation — but the shocking truth is that they may be the most deadly future threats to the Marvel Universe! Now, it’s up to each of the Academy students to decide whether they will join the ranks of Earth’s Mightiest — or become the villains of tomorrow. So how will they react when they meet the scared-straight Thunderbolts, or face foes including the Hood, Taskmaster and Korvac?
    Collecting AVENGERS ACADEMY #1-12, AVENGERS ACADEMY GIANT-SIZE #1, THUNDERBOLTS (1997) #147 and material from ENTER THE HEROIC AGE #1.
    400 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90946-8

BLACK PANTHER BY REGINALD HUDLIN: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 3 TPB
    Written by REGINALD HUDLIN & JASON AARON
    Penciled by CAFU, FRANCIS PORTELA, JEFTE PALO, KEN LASHLEY, DENYS COWAN & MORE
    Cover by ALAN DAVIS
    Reginald Hudlin’s run concludes, changing everything for the Black Panther! T’Challa and Ororo return to Wakanda — only to find that home is anything but sweet. With serious strife tearing apart his court, and one of his greatest foes waiting to strike, can T’Challa regain control of his kingdom? Plus: The Skrulls are coming, and that means all-out war! But there’s a reason Wakanda has never been conquered, and the Skrulls are about to find out why — the hard way! Then, in the wake of a devastating attack on T’Challa, a new Panther will prowl — and she’s badder than ever! Who will wear the cowl? And in a flashback to World War II, Captain America teams with T’Challa’s grandfather to battle Nazis!
    Collecting BLACK PANTHER (2005) #35-41, BLACK PANTHER (2009) #1-6, BLACK PANTHER/CAPTAIN AMERICA: FLAGS OF OUR FATHERS #1-4 and BLACK PANTHER SAGA.
    440 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91035-8

CABLE & X-FORCE: ONSLAUGHT RISING TPB
    Written by JEPH LOEB & MORE
    Penciled by TERRY DODSON, ADAM POLLINA, LUCIANO LIMA, IAN CHURCHILL, STEVE SKROCE, MATT RYAN, RURIK TYLER & MORE
    Cover by IAN CHURCHILL
    ON SALE FEBRUARY 2018
    The shadow of Onslaught looms over Cable and X-Force! As a subtle evil begins its rise, the Askani’son faces destiny’s call — which means a devastating confrontation with his counterpart from the Age of Apocalypse, Nate “X-Man” Grey! Meanwhile, X-Force is caught up in an unholy alliance between Sebastian Shaw and the horrifying Holocaust! As all hell breaks loose, the members of X-Force will target their own leaders, Cable and Domino — and that means things will get explosive! Threats lie in wait including the Blob, the Mimic, Selene, the Externals and S.H.I.E.L.D.! Boomer approaches Meltdown, there’s Risqué business for Warpath, and Siryn must enlist Deadpool’s help to regain her freedom! Plus: Cable and X-Force face impossible odds — as in, Impossible Man odds!
    Collecting X-FORCE (1991) #49-56, CABLE (1993) #29-31, X-MAN #14 and X-FORCE/CABLE ANNUAL ’95.
    360 PGS./Rated T …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90949-9

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN AMERICA TPB
    Written by FABIAN NICIEZA & KARL KESEL
    Penciled by KEVIN MAGUIRE, KEVIN WEST, STEVE CARR & KARL KESEL
    Cover by KEVIN MAGUIRE
    Two retro-inspired, classic-style WWII Cap adventures for the price of one! First, revisit the awesome origin of Captain America — with a twist! Young Steve Rogers is determined to do his part for the war effort — and despite his frail form, his strength of will makes him the ideal candidate for the Super-Soldier program. Newly transformed into Captain America, the Sentinel of Liberty, Steve becomes the face of freedom — but how will this newly minted hero react when he must face the Red Skull? Plus: All-new pulp adventures told in the classic newspaper- strip format! Cap and his sidekick, Bucky, serve up daily helpings of adventure filled with robots, secret underground cities, femme fatales and no-good Nazis just waiting for a sock in the jaw!
    Collecting ADVENTURES OF CAPTAIN AMERICA #1-4 and CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE 1940S NEWSPAPER STRIP #1-3.
    304 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91036-5

DAREDEVIL EPIC COLLECTION: MIKE MURDOCK MUST DIE! TPB
    Volume #2 in the Daredevil Epic Collections
    Written by STAN LEE
    Penciled by GENE COLAN with JACK KIRBY
    Cover by GENE COLAN
    Stan Lee and Gene Colan unleash an identity crisis as Matt Murdock juggles his triple identity as Daredevil — and his own “twin brother,” Mike Murdock! You might need your slide rule to track the trigonometry of the Man Without Fear’s mixed-up life. And as if that weren’t complex enough, Daredevil experiences a body swap with Doctor Doom in one of comics’ first crossovers! Other highlights include guest appearances by Spider-Man, Thor and Ka-Zar; the introduction of fan-favorite villain Leap-Frog; and the debut of the Emissaries of Evil! It’s a series of action-packed extravaganzas so hazardous that all of our cast won’t make it out alive!
    Collecting DAREDEVIL (1964) #22-41 and ANNUAL #1, FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #73, and material from NOT BRAND ECHH #4.
    520 PGS./All Ages …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91004-4

EXCALIBUR EPIC COLLECTION: THE CROSS-TIME CAPER TPB
    Volume #2 in the Excalibur Epic Collections
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT, MICHAEL HIGGINS, TERRY AUSTIN, DANA MORESHEAD & MORE
    Penciled by ALAN DAVIS, DENNIS JENSEN, RICK LEONARDI, RON LIM, CHRIS WOZNIAK, BARRY WINDSOR-SMITH, COLLEEN DORAN & DAVE ROSS
    Cover by ALAN DAVIS
    Amazing adventures across the Marvel Multiverse! England’s premier super-team takes its show on the road in an interdimensional odyssey. Kitty Pryde, Nightcrawler, Rachel Summers, Captain Britain and Meggan face a truly epic journey through incredible alternate dimensions, guest-starring nearly every hero and villain you can think of — or very unreasonable facsimiles thereof! But what do Crusader X, Centurion Britannus, Chevalier Bretagne and Lady London all have in common? Why, they’re all Captain Britain, of course! Traumatic transformations and titanic tricksters await, along with super-powered rebellions on two worlds, as the Cross-Time Caper concludes cataclysmically in a climactic coda of cosmic confrontations! And whoever makes it home in one piece will face Galactus! Plus: Rachel dreams a deadly dream, the Nth Man cometh and the team faces a dark and stormy night in London!
    Collecting EXCALIBUR (1988) #12-30.
    464 PGS./Rated T …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91012-9

IRON MAN EPIC COLLECTION: DOOM TPB
    Volume #15 in the Iron Man Epic Collections
    Written by DAVID MICHELINIE, BOB LAYTON, DWAYNE MCDUFFIE, DANNY FINGEROTH, RANDALL FRENZ, ROY THOMAS, DANN THOMAS & MORE
    Penciled by PAUL SMITH, BOB LAYTON, HERB TRIMPE, GENE COLAN, JOHN ROMITA JR., RICH YANIZESKI, JIM VALENTINO, TOM MORGAN & MORE
    Cover by BOB LAYTON
    Iron Man and Doctor Doom face off in the future! The armored foes renew their rivalry in a future version of Camelot, where they must join a reborn Arthur and Merlin in battle against some very familiar faces! Then, Loki cultivates chaos as his Acts of Vengeance pit shell-head against the Wrecker and Chemistro! Inside the armor, Tony Stark continues to come to terms with his paralysis, and the Maggia makes its move — but what is its involvement with Hydra and A.I.M.? Plus: Iron Man and Crimson Dynamo see the world through each other’s eyes! Tony defends the surface when Atlantis attacks! Iron Man and Captain America join forces to deal with the return of Terminus! And don’t forget the Dreadnoughts, Madame Masque, the Hulk and…Santa Claus?!
    Collecting IRON MAN (1968) #245-257 and ANNUAL #10-11, and material from CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNUAL #9.
    472 PGS./Rated T …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91013-6

WEREWOLF BY NIGHT: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 2 TPB
    Written by MIKE FRIEDRICH, DOUG MOENCH, TONY ISABELLA & GERRY CONWAY
    Penciled by MIKE PLOOG, DON PERLIN, VIRGILIO REDONDO, YONG MONTANO & PAT BRODERICK
    Cover by GIL KANE
    More howling great adventures starring Jack Russell — the Werewolf by Night! Whether it’s death in the cathedral, courtesy of none other than the Hunchback of Notre Dame, or murder by moonlight at the hands of another lycanthrope, the stakes are high for Jack! He’ll battle the Behemoth, team up with Tigra, melee with Morbius and fight Frankenstein’s Monster — but can he avoid the Hangman’s noose? Whether Jack’s in Hollywood or Transylvania, there’s no shortage of vampires, brutes and other terrors out to get him — but few can match the outright horror of the Soul-Beast! Yet Jack’s greatest fear remains the fate of his sister — can he spare her from his lycanthropic curse and the dread attentions of Doctor Glitternight?
    Collecting WEREWOLF BY NIGHT (1972) #16-30, GIANT-SIZE CREATURES #1, GIANT-SIZE WEREWOLF #2-4 and material from MONSTERS UNLEASHED (1973) #6-7.
    440 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-90951-2

Fantastic Member

And the New mutants big TPBs:

NEW MUTANTS EPIC COLLECTION: CURSE OF THE VALKYRIES TPB
    Written by LOUISE SIMONSON & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by JON BOGDANOVE, BRET BLEVINS, JOHN BYRNE, RICH BUCKLER, RICK LEONARDI, TERRY SHOEMAKER, LOUIS WILLIAMS & GEOF ISHERWOOD
    Cover by RICH BUCKLER
    From the horror of Limbo to the glory of Asgard! As the fires of Inferno burn, the New Mutants must escape Magik’s dark domain — but that leaves the way open for S’ym and his demons to invade Earth! Luckily, X-Factor’s former wards, the X-Terminators, are on the scene! Can Rusty, Skids, Boom-Boom, Rictor, Artie, Leech and Wiz Kid help the New Mutants repel an army of demons and save Magik’s soul? Then, when Hela’s evil spell corrupts Mirage’s Valkyrie side, Doctor Strange lends a magical hand! But to cure Mirage completely, the New Mutants must travel to Asgard, home of the mighty Norse gods! The trouble is, Hela is scheming to murder Odin and conquer Asgard! Will a handful of mortal mutants be enough to defeat the Goddess of Death?
    Collecting X-TERMINATORS #1-4 and NEW MUTANTS (1983) #71-85.
    496 PGS./Rated T …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91017-4

NEW MUTANTS: BACK TO SCHOOL — THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by NUNZIO DEFILIPPIS, CHRISTINA WEIR & CHRIS CLAREMONT
    Penciled by KERON GRANT, MARK ROBINSON, CARLO BARBERI, KHARY RANDOLPH, JOSHUA MIDDLETON & BILL SIENKIEWICZ
    Cover by RANDALL GREEN
    Dani Moonstar, Karma and Wolfsbane — the former X-Men-in-training who helped define a generation — are back to pass their wisdom on to the next one! But how will the New Mutants react to Professor X’s up-and-coming students, who think of them as “Old Mutants”? Find out as a new class debuts at the Xavier School — including Prodigy, Wallflower, Wither, Surge, Elixir, Wind Dancer and more! They may be the future of their species — if they can survive threats like the Reavers and the hate group Purity! As the latest squad comes into its own, the originals settle into new roles as mentors — but will Wolfsbane’s desire to regain her powers cause her to cross a line? Plus: Legendary NEW MUTANTS creative team Chris Claremont and Bill Sienkiewicz return for an original class reunion!
    Collecting NEW MUTANTS (2003) #1-13 and material from X-MEN UNLIMITED (1993) #42-43.
    336 PGS./Rated T+ …$34.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91032-7

NEW MUTANTS BY ZEB WELLS: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB
    Written by ZEB WELLS & KIERON GILLEN
    Penciled by DIO NEVES, ZACHARY BALDUS, PAUL DAVIDSON, NIKO HENRICHON, LEONARD KIRK, ANDREW CURRIE & MORE
    Cover by ADAM KUBERT
    ON SALE FEBRUARY 2018
    Cannonball, Dani Moonstar, Karma, Sunspot, Magma and Magik have put the band back together — just don’t call them the New Mutants! They might not live to be old mutants, either, when one of the most powerful threats they ever faced returns: Legion! Speaking of comebacks, the dead just won’t stay that way as the shocking events of Necrosha hit home — and Doug Ramsey and Warlock return! As the New Mutants struggle to rediscover the strong bond they shared as teenagers, a new enemy arrives to tear them apart! The team’s past returns to haunt them as they’re dragged into the hellish dimension of Limbo, but will the secret they uncover there lead to the fall of the New Mutants?
    Collecting NEW MUTANTS (2009) #1-11 and #15-21, MARVEL SPOTLIGHT: NEW MUTANTS and material from X-NECROSHA #1.
    496 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91016-7

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

PUNISHER MAX BY GARTH ENNIS OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC
    Written by GARTH ENNIS
    Penciled by DARICK ROBERTSON, LEWIS LAROSA, LEANDRO FERNANDEZ & DOUG BRAITHWAITE
    Cover by TIM BRADSTREET
    ON SALE MAY 2018
    Hard-hitting Punisher tales by one of Frank Castle’s signature writers! But do the Punisher’s origins trace back even farther than the fateful day in the park when he lost his family? In Vietnam, with his platoon under attack, Captain Castle must make a grim choice. And in the modern day, Punisher’s old partner, Microchip, resurfaces with a startling offer! Nick Fury has a proposition, too — a dangerous mission involving a Siberian nuclear missile silo and a lethal retrovirus. But Castle’s actions set off a chain reaction that will bring him into conflict with a ruthless Russian general — and take the world to the brink of war. Plus: Mobster Nicky Cavella returns to plague the Punisher, and a wave of violence rocks New York to its core!
    Collecting BORN #1-4 and PUNISHER (2004) #1-30.
    864 PGS./Explicit Content …$100.00 • ISBN: 978-1-302-91207-9 • Trim size: oversized
    Ok, let me get the excitement for this out of way by saying: SUPER EXCITED, buuuuuut...what about Punisher: The Platoon?

Anyone concerned about the timing of this release? Platoon in Vol 2????

Perhaps with Platoon being a "direct follow-up to "Valley Forge, Valley Forge"..."The same narrator/writer character is back"...it does get into Vol 2, you would think and hope, right???
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 10-17-2017 at 11:09 AM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I am super pumped about the Carnage Omnibus! To me that is a surprise Omni that I had in my pipe dream of Omnis.
    I just bought all 3 of the trades that make up his ongoing that ended earlier this spring that went 16 issues so it figures as I started to get the trades that this would happen.

CARNAGE OMNIBUS HC
    Written by PETER MILLIGAN, ZEB WELLS, CHRIS YOST, CULLEN BUNN, KEVIN SHINICK, RICK SPEARS, GERRY DUGGAN & GERRY CONWAY
    Penciled by CLAYTON CRAIN, LAN MEDINA, REILLY BROWN, KHOI PHAM, DECLAN SHALVEY, STEPHEN SEGOVIA, DAN MEXIA, KIM JACINTO, MIKE HENDERSON, SALVA ESPIN, GERMÁN PERALTA, JOHN TIMMS & MIKE PERKINS
    ON SALE April 2018
    The psychopathic symbiote steals the spotlight! Cletus Kasady takes his killing spree on the road — including bloody showdowns with his “daddy” Venom, his “son” Toxin, and Deadpool! The Avengers attempt to spare the American heartland from Kasady, but who will save the Microverse? How about Scarlet Spider and a new Venom, Flash Thompson? Then, the Wizard makes Carnage superior, and Axis makes him…a hero?! And Kasady leads the FBI, Man-Wolf and Eddie Brock on a monstrous chase around the globe…but can they stop him from raising the elder god Chthon?
    Collecting VENOM VS. CARNAGE #1-4, CARNAGE (2010) #1-5, CARNAGE U.S.A. #1-5, MINIMUM CARNAGE: ALPHA and OMEGA, SCARLET SPIDER (2012) #10-11, VENOM (2011) #26-27, SUPERIOR CARNAGE #1-5 and ANNUAL #1, DEADPOOL VS. CARNAGE #1-4, AXIS: CARNAGE #1-3, NOVA (2013) #26-27, CARNAGE (2015) #1-16 and material from ALL-NEW, ALL-DIFFERENT POINT ONE.
    1168 PGS./Parental Advisory …$125.00 • ISBN:978-1-302-91227-7 • Trim size: oversized
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime