Page 549 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 494494995395455465475485495505515525535595996491049 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 20767

Thor: Heroes Return Omnibus Vol. 1
    THOR (1998) 1-35, ROUGH CUT; SILVER SURFER/THOR ANNUAL 1998; THOR ANNUAL 1999-2000; PETER PARKER: SPIDER-MAN (1999) 2, 11; IRON MAN (1998) 21 (B STORY), 22; JUGGERNAUT: THE EIGHTH DAY

Any guess on the page count for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Thor: Heroes Return Omnibus Vol. 1
    THOR (1998) 1-35, ROUGH CUT; SILVER SURFER/THOR ANNUAL 1998; THOR ANNUAL 1999-2000; PETER PARKER: SPIDER-MAN (1999) 2, 11; IRON MAN (1998) 21 (B STORY), 22; JUGGERNAUT: THE EIGHTH DAY

Any guess on the page count for this?
    1232 pages
    We need better comics

Thanks

Bigger than I want this will be a struggle for me to pull the trigger on. I might look at it in a store first but I really enjoy Jurgens run on Thor and wouldn't mind oversized.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Well, that volume ran until issue 85, so there's enough material for at least one more omni, maybe two. (And it would connect nicely with the Straczynski omni, which revives Asgard after Ragnorak closed out the previous volume.) But I know Michael Oeming was writing it at the end, I'm not sure when Dan Jurgens left.
    Thanks, didn't realize that volume ran that long.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

I wonder how much thinner the Simonson Omnibus reprint will be compared to the old one. That thing was massive.

Incredible Member

Deadpool & X-Force Omnibus
    X-FORCE (1991) 19-31, ANNUAL 2; CABLE (1993) 1-8; DEADPOOL: THE CIRCLE CHASE 1-4; DEADPOOL (1994) 1-4; NEW WARRIORS (1990) 31; NOMAD (1992) 20

So I get my X-Force Vol 2 (unlabeled of course) and makes my purchase of Deadpool Beginings obsolete, since I basically bought it only for the 2 Minis the rest I could have lived without. This could have easily plugged the X-Force/Cable gap up to Phallanx. This a clear attempt to bolster the X-Force line by tacking on Deadpools name who has nothing to do with this run other than the Tolliver involvement. Guess I will take what I can get, but this year is shaping up to be the year of double dip which is starting to get a bit frustrating.
    Last edited by Brewman; 03-06-2017 at 09:22 PM.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Ha ha.... all of you who don't yet have the Simonson omnibus . . . you're all welcome! Marvel must have found out I got a copy recently, so NOW they're going to reprint it. Ha. (Truth be told I got a great deal on mine so no complaints.)

I'm in for the Thor by Jurgens and the WWH omnibus. I'm pretty sure they won't collect a vol. 2 of Thor but oh well.
    Although I hated the clone saga I'm glad that they're releasing a volume 2. It shows some commitment and I know there are a few of you who want it.

I see a volume 4 of Guardians of the Galaxy by Bendis. I wonder if they keep with the OHCs and follow up with a second omnibus....That would be interesting. Other than Daredevil, I don't recall a Bendis series getting two omnibus collections. (I don't really count Ultimate Spider-Man.)

Also, it seems Marvel is well on its way to putting all things Deadpool into omnibus collections.
    Last edited by TomSlick; 03-06-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Wow. Tons of good stuff coming. All in for Jurgens Thor.

Hows the the Cable 1-8 that's included in the Deadpool/X Force omnibus? Also, didn't the first X Force omnibus end at issue 15?
    Last edited by ER Prest; 03-06-2017 at 07:49 PM.

x-men fan

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Also, didn't the first X Force omnibus end at issue 15?
    Yes, it did. X-Force #16-18 is part of the X-Cutioner's Song crossover (parts 4, 8, 12).

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by ER Prest View Post
    Wow. Tons of good stuff coming. All in for Jurgens Thor.

Hows the the Cable 1-8 that's included in the Deadpool/X Force omnibus? Also, didn't the first X Force omnibus end at issue 15?
    I read 1-4 off the rack when they were released and they are about what you would expect of the era. They deal with Cable and his old mercenary group. 6-8 are the culmination of the Cable/Stryfe story and reveals a lot about Cable's story after being sent forward in time.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

All in for Clone Saga
    Maybe on the Thor Jurgens omni
    Probably skip WWH since I have the PH and WWH OHCs

Quote Originally Posted by Punjabi_Hitman View Post
    I wonder how much thinner the Simonson Omnibus reprint will be compared to the old one. That thing was massive.
    Honestly even though I have the original I'm tempted to get the reprint just so I can read it without breaking my knees and save a bit of shelf space.
    "This cannot be...Is... Is it an omen?!"

Nice i'm looking for Thor Simonson omnibus reprint for a very long time, hope they don't change the cover like they did with Age of Apocalypse omnibus reprint.

So after the 2nd Clone Saga omnibus, we'd still need two more for the Ben Reily Saga to close out the story?

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

I can't believe there's going to be a Jurgens Thor omnibus. It feels like I just asked for opinions on it here a few pages ago, then balked at the total price it would take to buy all the trades (they're overly slim and very overpriced). I still must have almost bought them about four times since then, but reconsidered at the last moment and didn't.

Never in a million years would I have guessed we'd see one.

Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thesanmich View Post
    So after the 2nd Clone Saga omnibus, we'd still need two more for the Ben Reily Saga to close out the story?
    I don't see it happening. I may be wrong. But the second volume is all I'm expecting.
    Last edited by The Flicker Fade; 03-06-2017 at 11:02 PM.