Page 814 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3147147648048108118128138148158168178188248649141314 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 20773

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Actually you probably have. He just inadvertently combined the titles to two different books.

Hickman Avengers omnibus vol. 1 and the Dr. Strange omnibus that collects the stuff from the 90s.
    Oo ooh. Gotcha, thanks for clarifying!

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    You made me think of Foghorn Leghorn and I have a dumb day of revision lined up.

Thank you for the mental laugh.
    Haha. I was just so baffled and felt silly for never having come across this before!

So I just received the Punisher Max by Ennis Vol.1 and the Weapon X omnibi yesterday (still waiting for The Wolverine goes to Hell Omnibus). Punisher Max is great, good binding and a lot of bonus so nothing to complain about but the big surprise is the Weapon X Omnibus. Oh boy this one is beautiful, the people who worked on this edition did an amazing job

They included everything in this book, even the little cameo from other titles (just the relevant pages of course), you can see that the guy who did the research (Jeph York I think) know his stuff, on top of that the binding is great too. By the way the list of contents you see on the back cover and in the sollicits are not completely accurate because they don't mention all those cameo pages included in the book.

So yeah both books are amazing especially the Weapon X omnibus
    Last edited by Hush; 05-15-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Wordery has it for a very nice discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I want that Dr Strange one too. I'll pull the trigger one day!
    $17 cheaper on IST

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    I never knew how much I wanted this.
    +1

10 char
    - To Tammy and the Blue Rose !

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    So I just received the Punisher Max by Ennis Vol.1 and the Weapon X omnibi yesterday (still waiting for The Wolverine goes to Hell Omnibus). Punisher Max is great, good binding and a lot of bonus so nothing to complain about but the big surprise is the Weapon X Omnibus. Oh boy this one is beautiful, the people who worked on this edition did an amazing job

They included everything in this book, even the little cameo from other titles (just the relevant pages of course), you can see that the guy who did the research (Jeph York I think) know his stuff, on top of that the binding is great too. By the way the list of contents you see on the back cover and in the sollicits are not completely accurate because they don't mention all those cameo pages included in the book.

So yeah both books are amazing especially the Weapon X omnibus
    I'm glad to hear that. I really did enjoy the tail end of that series in floppies in high school. It deserved better than the cancellation it got, and I'm glad it got a quality omni. I feel so guilty not buying it because I already have the singles! I would recommend issues 22-25 for a sample for anyone on the fence (just my old favorites; there may be better issues).

Extraordinary Member

So close to pulling the trigger on Infinity Gauntlet.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:47 PM.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    I was wondering if ASM omni 2 is oop? It seems to be on backorder or out of stock wherever I look.
    I had to find one on Amazon through a third party seller called Jay's Comics. Got one for about $60 including shipping. Packaging was good, too.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    I was wondering if ASM omni 2 is oop? It seems to be on backorder or out of stock wherever I look.
    If you're patient, I think if there's ANY omnibuses that could have a pseudo stamp of guarantee that they'd get reprinted, it would be Amazing Spider-Man vols 1 + 2. Vol 1 has been reprinted, what, like 2-3x, and vol 2 at least once, and if it's getting OOP, it's only a matter of time before Marvel reprints it again.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

With the second Wolverine by Jason Aaron omnibus out this month and the last Wolverine by Daniel Way complete collection coming out next month, we'll see a Wolverine by Daniel Way omnibus (or two) in the near future? That and a Wolverine by Greg Rucka omnibus or oversized hardcover would be instant buys for me

Extraordinary Member

Talk about awkward...I'm watching TV/Revising and the courier dude came with my omnibus in an Amazon package. He kinda lent it out, I almost dropped it and said "Woah that is heavy" when it isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by invisiblegardener View Post
    I'm glad to hear that. I really did enjoy the tail end of that series in floppies in high school. It deserved better than the cancellation it got, and I'm glad it got a quality omni. I feel so guilty not buying it because I already have the singles! I would recommend issues 22-25 for a sample for anyone on the fence (just my old favorites; there may be better issues).
    I was reading this serie in High School too Issues 22-25 are great, my favorite issues would be 1-14 especially 14, it was such a great issue
    The omnibus also collect Wolverine vol.2 173-176 which is also one of my favorite story. If one day you want to upgrade, you won't regret it !

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy82 View Post
    With the second Wolverine by Jason Aaron omnibus out this month and the last Wolverine by Daniel Way complete collection coming out next month, we'll see a Wolverine by Daniel Way omnibus (or two) in the near future? That and a Wolverine by Greg Rucka omnibus or oversized hardcover would be instant buys for me
    To be honest almost none, the complete collection by Way didn't sell well especially the third volume. My guess for future Wolverine omnibi would be Wolverine Vol.2, an Hama Omnibus, the recent Old Man Logan serie and either a Greg Rucka or a Frank Tieri Omnibus.

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy82 View Post
    Wolverine by Daniel Way would definitely be an instant buy for me as well!

Quick question, is there a Star Wars omnibus of the 2015 Marvel run or is it just OHCs like the below?

https://www.speedyhen.com/Product/Ja...Vol-1/19778886 :