Page 599 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 994995495895955965975985996006016026036096496991099 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 20773
    X-Fan & Marvel Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I have one more nomination before voting for the Top 50 Omnibus Secret Ballot closes, but this truly is a pie in the sky Omnibus:

CAPTAIN BRITAIN & MI 13 / REVOLUTIONARY WAR OMNIBUS

A potential 24/28 issues plus all variant covers and any other additional material. This would be a very nice companion to the Captain Britain Omnibus. If Marvel would opt for an OHC rather than an Omnibus, I would still be very happy as it would accompany the two Captain Britain OHC’s on my shelf.

Ahh, you know, I was looking at other Marvel work by Cornell to smush in there and hadn't considered Revolutionary War! However, you have criminally left out the Wisdom MAX series
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I got my Monsterbus volume 1 in and thought I'd provide some pics for those curious. It'll be in two posts.
    I took the dust jacket off, you can find that image all day long after all.

Front, Back & Spine
    Monsterbus V1 front cover.jpg
    Monsterbus V1 back cover.jpg
    Monsterbus V1 spine.jpg
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by krisis View Post
    Ahh, you know, I was looking at other Marvel work by Cornell to smush in there and hadn't considered Revolutionary War! However, you have criminally left out the Wisdom MAX series
    The big drawback is that Wisdom is a MAX series. I haven't seen Marvel do a collection that had MAX and non Max content before.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    The seventh HC comes out later this year.
    thank you for posting this, ive got the first six and have been waiting three years for the 7th. hadnt heard about 7 yet and thought they mightve given up on these editions. just pre-ordered it!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    ASM vol.3 cover, I'll be getting the DM Variant with the traditional cover.

Captain Britain MI:13, you know I never did read Revolutionary War and I only read the issues of MI:13 when Blade showed up. How is the series as a whole as well as RW?
    Did not realize it was that large of a crossover event.
    I'd buy that Omni in a second!
    The Revolutionary war stuff is Ok, but MI:13 is great stuff!

and I hope to see some other Moon Knith besides volume 1, maybe one of these:

Moon Knight by Huston, Benson, & Hurwitz (2006 – 2011) Contents: Moon Knight (2006) #1-30 & Annual 1, Moon Knight: Silent Knight, Vengeance of the Moon Knight (2009) #1-10, and Shadowland: Moon Knight #1-3)

Moon Knight by Bendis, Ellis, Wood, Bunn, & Lemire (Moon Knight #1-12 (2011), Moon Knight (2014) #1-17 and Moon Knight (2016) #1-14)

But I cross my fngers hoping there a anouncement similar to the one for Shang Chi with all the early stuff:

Moon Knight Omnibus Vol. 1 (Werewolf By Night #32–33; Marvel Spotlight #28–29; Spectacular Spider-Man #22–23; Marvel Two-In-One #52;Hulk Magazine #11–15, 17–18, 20–21; Marvel Preview #21; Moon Knight vol. 1, #1–38)

Moon Knight Omnibus Vol. 2 (Vol. 2 #1-6 + Marc Spector: Moon Knight, #1-40 + Punisher Annual 2 & Daredevil Annual 5)

Moon Knight Omnibus Vol. 3 (Marc Spector: Moon Knight, #41-60 + Moon Knight Special Edition + Moon Knight, Vol. 4 (1998) #1-4 + Moon Knight, Vol. 5 (1999) #1-4) + Avengers #12 + Black Panther #20-22, Marvel Knights #4-9 & 11-14)
    Last edited by ricardoramos; 05-06-2017 at 04:38 AM.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ricardoramos View Post
    Yeah exactly. Revolutionary War is very up and down. There are various writers and artists that cover each of the one shots and that's part of the reason. The highlights are the Death's Head II and Motormouth one shots and the Alpha and Omega issues are pretty good with some nice art, whereas the Super Soldiers one shot is just downright terrible. I was just happy that Marvel released something with Captain Britain and they tied up a few loose ends in the process. Definitely a must for any Marvel UK or Cap Britain fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Yeah exactly. Revolutionary War is very up and down. There are various writers and artists that cover each of the one shots and that's part of the reason. The highlights are the Death's Head II and Motormouth one shots and the Alpha and Omega issues are pretty good with some nice art, whereas the Super Soldiers one shot is just downright terrible. I was just happy that Marvel released something with Captain Britain and they tied up a few loose ends in the process. Definitely a must for any Marvel UK or Cap Britain fans.
    I was curious about the Death's Head Character!
    I know at least someone thiks it's good enough to request this:
    Deaths Head omnibus

Fantastic Member

Hey guys I just wanted it to be known that tomorrow is the last day to vote. About 33 hrs left (for those on the left coast of the USA). If you haven't voted yet or are thinking of voting please don't hesitate.

and I hope to see some other Moon Knith besides volume 1, maybe one of these:

Moon Knight by Huston, Benson, & Hurwitz (2006 – 2011) Contents: Moon Knight (2006) #1-30 & Annual 1, Moon Knight: Silent Knight, Vengeance of the Moon Knight (2009) #1-10, and Shadowland: Moon Knight #1-3)

Moon Knight by Bendis, Ellis, Wood, Bunn, & Lemire (Moon Knight #1-12 (2011), Moon Knight (2014) #1-17 and Moon Knight (2016) #1-14)

But I cross my fngers hoping there a anouncement similar to the one for Shang Chi with all the early stuff:

Moon Knight Omnibus Vol. 1 (Werewolf By Night #32–33; Marvel Spotlight #28–29; Spectacular Spider-Man #22–23; Marvel Two-In-One #52;Hulk Magazine #11–15, 17–18, 20–21; Marvel Preview #21; Moon Knight vol. 1, #1–38)

Moon Knight Omnibus Vol. 2 (Vol. 2 #1-6 + Marc Spector: Moon Knight, #1-40 + Punisher Annual 2 & Daredevil Annual 5)

Moon Knight Omnibus Vol. 3 (Marc Spector: Moon Knight, #41-60 + Moon Knight Special Edition + Moon Knight, Vol. 4 (1998) #1-4 + Moon Knight, Vol. 5 (1999) #1-4) + Avengers #12 + Black Panther #20-22, Marvel Knights #4-9 & 11-14)
    I would include Ellis' Secret Avengers in one of those. I believe that's where he introduced "Mr Knight"

X-Fan & Marvel Collector

I was curious about the Death's Head Character!
    I know at least someone thiks it's good enough to request this:
    Deaths Head omnibus
    I am not quite as in love with original Death's Head, but I for some reason love 2nd generation fake-tough melted face Death's Head enough that I own every one of his 90s appearances
    Do you read comics in TPBs, HCs, and omnibuses - or are just not sure where to start? Check out my definitive guides to DC (including Rebirth!), Valiant Comics, and Marvel - including every X-Men and Avengers team and each Marvel Event.

You'll find definitive reading guides including every issue of every major Marvel hero and team, like Black Panther, Captain America, Captain/Ms. Marvel, Daredevil, Deadpool, Spider-Man, & and more!

Spectacular Member

Hang on, how do I vote and where?

Information here! Last day!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigereyes View Post
    Please send your votes to MarvelOmniSecretBallot@gmail.com

By creating a separate email account it allows for more inclusion, for those who lurk, and for those who can reach out to others whom have comic based podcasts or websites, comic shops, or even other friends who want to partake. I am striving to maintain a minimum of 150+ voters but honestly would love to catalpult the number of participants to the next level. The more votes we get, the better our sample---heck if we get enough votes to merit it, I would be willing to do a Top 100.

Just rank your ten choices from number 1--(your most wanted) through number 10 and then send them to me in an email.

Your 1st place vote is worth 10 points, 2nd place gets 9 points.... and your 10th place vote is worth 1 point.

1. 10 points
    2. 9 points
    3. 8 points
    4. 7 points
    5. 6 points
    6. 5 points
    7. 4 points
    8. 3 points
    9. 2 points
    10. 1 point

Please bump the thread once you have voted, so the link stays on the front page.

Please be as specific as possible in your choices... If you want a Black Panther Omnibus make sure you make it clear that you mean either Kirby's, Priest's, or Hudlin's run, or maybe you meant Jungle Action. Be as detailed as you can in your votes unless you feel it is self explanatory. Dont say Peter David's Hulk, the man wrote it for nearly two decades. Please break it down by issue numbers and/or long running artist if applicable. Any book that was previously licensed by Marvel is eligible for voting as are defunct lines (Epic) and purchased properties (Crossgen, etc.)

Most importantly, this is a SECRET ballot, do not post your complete list on the thread as it does take the fun out of it a bit. If you would like to nominate something that did not make the TOP 50 last year so it jogs people's memories, I will allow for that.

Ten of the omnibus from last years poll have been released or solicited since the results.

Last Day to Vote will be Midnight Eastern time on May 7th. Happy Voting

Just wanted to remind everyone to VOTE, VOTE, VOTE. Voting ends next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    I would include Ellis' Secret Avengers in one of those. I believe that's where he introduced "Mr Knight"
    Never read the Secret Avengers by Ellis issues! Anyone had any idea of what issues to include to complete this one:
    ?

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tigereyes View Post
    Hey guys I just wanted it to be known that tomorrow is the last day to vote. About 33 hrs left (for those on the left coast of the USA). If you haven't voted yet or are thinking of voting please don't hesitate.
    Hey Tigereyes, any chance of you personally posting the results here as well as on the MMW Forum?