Page 466 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 366416456462463464465466467468469470476516566966 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 20773
    Fantastic Member The Flicker Fade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Someone posted the below on the MMW Forum:

DEADLY HANDS OF KUNG FU OMNIBUS HC VOL 01 DELLOTTO CVR will be available on the InStockTrades website tomorrow (Tuesday, November 8th) although the book can't leave our warehouse until Wednesday.

Our contact at Marvel said that the estimated arrival date for DEADLY HANDS OF KUNG FU OMNIBUS HC VOL 01 CARDY DM VAR ED changes everyday and did not have a date to share with us. We will keep you posted as we learn new information.
    Sheesh. This has all been a bit of a mess, hasn't it? Guess I was getting the regular cover anyway, but still.

Spectacular Member TheYoungWolf's Avatar

anyone have pics of the war of kings omnibus? just wondering how thick it is

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
    anyone have pics of the war of kings omnibus? just wondering how thick it is

It is THICK

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Flicker Fade View Post
    Sheesh. This has all been a bit of a mess, hasn't it? Guess I was getting the regular cover anyway, but still.
    Yeah, they seem to be having problems of late with the DM covers. I was also planning on getting the regular cover as I deem it the better of the two. It's a very cool cover.

Quote Originally Posted by mzqamarul View Post

It is THICK
    Thanks for the video. Very annoying that the issues are grouped by series and not in chronological order.

EDIT: Check out Jeph York's very interesting reply regarding the "out of order" War of Kings Omnibus and also his thoughts on the organisation of Marvel Omnibus/Event OHCs here.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 11-08-2016 at 05:34 AM.

New content is showing up in Amazon for July 2017.

interesting stuff:

Fantastic Four Epic Collection vol. 2: The Master Plan of Doctor Doom
    FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) 19-32, ANNUAL (1963) 1-2

Captain America Epic Collection vol. 3: Bucky Reborn
    CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) 120-138

Marvel Masterworks: The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 1
    COLLECTING: SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) 1-15

Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Omnibus Vol. 1
    DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME 1-40, GHOST RIDER (1990) 12

Avengers by Jonathan Hickman Omnibus Vol. 1
    AVENGERS (2012) 1-23, NEW AVENGERS (2013) 1-12, FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2013: INFINITY 1, INFINITY 1-6, INFINITY: AGAINST THE TIDE INFINITE COMIC 1-2, ASTONISHING TALES: MOJOWORLD 1-6, MATERIAL FROM SHANG-CHI: MASTER OF KUNG FU (2009) 1

Spider-Man/Doctor Strange: The Way to Dusty Death
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (1964) 2, 14; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) 21, 50-51, 76-77, 80-81; SPIDER-MAN/DR. STRANGE: THE WAY TO DUSTY DEATH; UNTOLD TALES OF SPIDER-MAN: STRANGE ENCOUNTER; MATERIAL FROM MARVEL FANFARE (1982) 6

Spider-Man: Webspinners - The Complete Collection
    WEBSPINNERS: TALES OF SPIDER-MAN 1-18, MATERIAL FROM SHADOWS & LIGHT (1998) 2-3

Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Original Marvel Years Vol. 2
    STAR WARS (1977) 24-38, ANNUAL 1; STAR WARS WEEKLY (UK) 94-99, 104-115

I updated the doc here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1015254788

And there's the Hickman.

Quote Originally Posted by producte View Post
    New content is showing up in Amazon for July 2017.

interesting stuff:

Captain America Epic Collection vol. 3: Bucky Reborn
    CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) 120-138

AVENGERS (2012) 1-23, NEW AVENGERS (2013) 1-12, FREE COMIC BOOK DAY 2013: INFINITY 1, INFINITY 1-6, INFINITY: AGAINST THE TIDE INFINITE COMIC 1-2, ASTONISHING TALES: MOJOWORLD 1-6, MATERIAL FROM SHANG-CHI: MASTER OF KUNG FU (2009) 1

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (1964) 2, 14; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) 21, 50-51, 76-77, 80-81; SPIDER-MAN/DR. STRANGE: THE WAY TO DUSTY DEATH; UNTOLD TALES OF SPIDER-MAN: STRANGE ENCOUNTER; MATERIAL FROM MARVEL FANFARE (1982) 6

Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Original Marvel Years Vol. 2
    STAR WARS (1977) 24-38, ANNUAL 1; STAR WARS WEEKLY (UK) 94-99, 104-115

I updated the doc here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1015254788
    WHOAAH!

A lot of people have been waiting for that Peter Parker Spectacular MMW. I think I'll wait for the eventual Omnibus, although the MMW is tempting.

It looks like Marvel are definitely striking while the iron is hot when it comes to Dr Strange and milking it for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    And there's the Hickman.
    Yes there it is. Just when I ordered the Time Runs Out OHC, although I held back from purchasing the Avengers and New Avengers OHCs. As I'm planning on obtaining the Avengers Hickman Omnis, it looks like I'll have to offload the Infinity OHC and the Time Runs Out OHC but I'll be keeping the Infinity Companion OHC.

Spectacular Member

Brilliant news about Spectacular Spider-man. About time. Not going to wait for Omnibus/Epics (if ever) as I've got 32-150 of Spectucular and I've been waiting to read the earlier issues. Its really good to be getting more of the early Cap and FF issues in Epic format, and that Doctor Strange Omnibus is a definite buy.

Also, I posted this in the Omnibus thread but didn't get a response; I would appreciate any advice. I got the Uncanny X-men Vol 2 Omnibus. Its still shrinkwrappped, but the dust cover is misplaced to the extent that about 1/5th of the cover picture is placed in such a way that it is on the spine. The seller is looking into if a replacement can be found, but this may not be possible. Would it be possible to readjust the dust cover without having permanent creases where they should not be? Alternatively, does anyone know if Marvel do replacement dust covers (I'm in the UK though so that may not be possible.) I already have all of these comics, I think the main attraction was how these would look on my shelf (as well as reading them again in better colour reproductions). .

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by madave View Post
    Also, I posted this in the Omnibus thread but didn't get a response; I would appreciate any advice. I got the Uncanny X-men Vol 2 Omnibus. Its still shrinkwrappped, but the dust cover is misplaced to the extent that about 1/5th of the cover picture is placed in such a way that it is on the spine. The seller is looking into if a replacement can be found, but this may not be possible. Would it be possible to readjust the dust cover without having permanent creases where they should not be? Alternatively, does anyone know if Marvel do replacement dust covers (I'm in the UK though so that may not be possible.) I already have all of these comics, I think the main attraction was how these would look on my shelf (as well as reading them again in better colour reproductions). .
    Here's an option you might consider: http://comicbindingpro.com/dustjackets

I'm not aware of any replacement policy by Marvel themselves. Hope this helps!

Also, I'm very excited to see SSM finally getting its own MMW volumes. The long wait is finally over!

Sooo glad I held off on those Hickman OHC's. It had to pay off at least once!

Spectacular Member Magnum Valentino's Avatar

Full catalogue up over at Edelweiss

http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.co...D=1679&depth=1

Spectacular Member Master Destructo's Avatar

Which Amazon site are those new listings on? I don't see them yet on the Amazon US site.

JIM by Gillen Omnibus!!!

Loki: Journey Into Mystery by Kieron Gillen Omnibus
    Kieron Gillen's complete epic! The god of lies has been reborn, but will young Loki be Asgard's savior? For when Earth is gripped by Fear Itself, ancient prophecy says only Thor can stop the monstrous threat of the Serpent - but the plan is doomed to fail without help from Loki. Will the trickster find redemption - or damn himself for eternity? Either way, a Nightmare lies in wait hoping to rule the world - and Loki will have to risk everything on his craziest scheme of all! Plus: a forgotten hero returns, the New Mutants lend a hand, Captain Britain needs help with a godly war, and Hela sets her sights on the Holy Grail! But will all the nine worlds end in Surtur's fire?
    COLLECTING: JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 622- 645, EXILED 1, NEW MUTANTS 42-43, THE MIGHTY THOR 18-21
    $100.00
    752 pages

Marvel Universe by Chris Claremont
    Though best-known for his epic world-building X-Men run, prolific writer Chris Claremont has more than made his mark across the entire Marvel Universe! Now, experience the length and breadth of his decades-long career! Beginning with his rarely-seen early work on the horrors of combat, Claremont will introduce Captain Britain, put Black Goliath and Doctor Strange through their paces, dig into the mythology of the Man-Thing, pit the X-Men against the Fantastic Four, put Kitty Pryde firmly in the spotlight, take on the Japanese heroes Big Hero 6, and pen the most cosmic contest of all!
    COLLECTING: WAR IS HELL 9-15; BLACK GOLIATH 2-5; CAPTAIN BRITAIN (1976) 1-10; DOCTOR STRANGE (1974) 38-45; MAN-THING (1979) 4-8, 10-11; FANTASTIC FOUR VERSUS THE X-MEN 1-4; CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS II 1-5; MEKANIX 1-6; BIG HERO 6 1-5; MATERIAL FROM X-MEN UNLIMITED (1993) 36
    $125.00
    1144 pages

Marvel Masterworks: The Savage She-Hulk Vol. 1
    When criminal defense attorney Jennifer Walters is shot by a mob hitman, her cousin saves her life with a blood transfusion - but that cousin is Bruce Banner, and his gamma-irradiated blood turns her into the Savage She-Hulk! Suddenly she's a mean, green lawyering machine, and criminals the world over had better watch out. Now, experience She-Hulk's adventures from the very beginning in this beautifully restored Marvel Masterworks volume! Her quest will take her from the halls of justice to other dimensions and pit her against Iron Man, mind-controlling cults, the Man- Thing, and even her own father. But despite her new power, can Jennifer Walters survive the beast within? Her own blood is killing her - and only Morbius the Living Vampire may have the cure!
    COLLECTING: SAVAGE SHE-HULK (1980) 1-14

Marvel Masterworks: The Avengers Vol. 17
    Jim Shooter and an unparalleled team of avenging artists - George Pérez, John Byrne, Jim Starlin and more - bring you Earth's Mightiest Heroes at their best! This Marvel Masterworks volume is packed from cover to cover with classic encounters staged on a truly massive scale: Jim Starlin's defining Thanos War, Ultron's revenge, the cosmic Korvac Saga - it's a dizzying array of iconic adventures! Luckily, the Avengers aren't alone as they face these challenges - they're joined by the Guardians of the Galaxy, the amazing Spider-Man and the ever-lovin' blue-eyed Thing! Also featuring Adam Warlock, Gamora, the Collector, the Lethal Legion, Count Nefaria, a new look for Wonder Man, and the unfolding secret origins of Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch!
    COLLECTING: AVENGERS (1963) 164-177, ANNUAL (1967) 7, MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE ANNUAL (1976) 2, MATERIAL FROM AVENGERS: THE KORVAC SAGA TPB (1991)

I'm definitely interested in the Loki JIM Omni, but not the Chris Claremont Omni as I already have the Captain Britain and Man-Thing issues in Omni/OHC format already, whereas the remaining stuff in that Omni is not something I'm really after.
    Last edited by Raffi Ol D'Arcy; 11-08-2016 at 08:21 AM.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by producte View Post

Definite buys, right here! Even with the success of the film, I thought Sorcerer Supreme would be the last Dr. Strange material to ever be collected! Super pleasantly surprised with that one!

I rrrreeeaalllyy wanna get these too, but have a feeling they're going to be ridiculously priced ($40-45)...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES