Page 1322 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 32282212221272131213181319132013211322132313241325132613321372 ... LastLast
Results 19,816 to 19,830 of 20773
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

STAR WARS LEGENDS EPIC COLLECTION: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS VOL. 6 TPB
    Written by ANN NOCENTI, JO DUFFY, ARCHIE GOODWIN & MATTHEW ROSENBERG
    Penciled by BRET BLEVINS, BOB MCLEOD, TONY SALMONS, JAN DUURSEMA, SAL BUSCEMA, CYNTHIA MARTIN, AL WILLIAMSON, RON FRENZ & MORE
    Cover by FRANK CIROCCO
    ON SALE MAY 2023
    The classic Marvel era of Star Wars concludes! In the aftermath of Return of the Jedi, the heroes of the Rebellion face new challenges — and new dangers! Leia must choose between joining a new Republic government or continuing as a warrior for peace! Han Solo and Lando Calrissian find themselves in a tough spot when Chewbacca’s family is threatened! Luke Skywalker is haunted by thoughts of his dead father, Darth Vader, as he faces another Dark Lord — and a new foe, the dark lady Lumiya! The Ewoks go to war! The Nagai attack! And it all culminates in a multipronged invasion of the planet Zeltros! Plus: Return to the original Marvel years in a special modern story featuring several of the era’s fan-favorite characters! Collecting STAR WARS (1977) #89-107 and STAR WARS (2019) #108.
    544 PGS./Rated T …$54.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95158-0
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

THOR EPIC COLLECTION: EVEN AN IMMORTAL CAN DIE TPB
    Volume #9 in the Thor Epic Collections
    Written by LEN WEIN & ROY THOMAS with ROGER STERN, BILL MANTLO & DON GLUT
    Penciled by WALTER SIMONSON & JOHN BUSCEMA with SAL BUSCEMA, JIM STARLIN, VAL MAYERIK, ALAN KUPPERBERG & WAYNE BORING
    Cover by JOHN BUSCEMA
    Writer Len Wein is joined by all-time great THOR artist Walter Simonson, and there’s no question that what’s in store will be legendary! Odin has disappeared, and Asgard needs its All-Father, so Thor ventures across the vastness of space to find him. But his quest will bring him into conflict with the Enchantress, the Executioner, the Destroyer and, of course, Loki! Then, Roy Thomas and John Buscema take up the hammer! Tapping deep into Thor’s mythic roots, the duo crafts amazing adventures featuring the death of Balder, the Midgard Serpent and a new Norse Thor! Also featuring rare Thor and Hercules stories from MARVEL PREVIEW, a team-up with the Guardians of the Galaxy against Korvac, and the beginning of the epic Eternals saga! Collecting THOR (1966) #260-280 and ANNUAL #6-7, and MARVEL PREVIEW #10.
    520 PGS./Rated T …$49.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94868-9

IRON MAN EPIC COLLECTION: DOOM TPB - NEW PRINTING!
    Volume #15 in the Iron Man Epic Collections
    Written by DAVID MICHELINIE, BOB LAYTON, DWAYNE MCDUFFIE, DANNY FINGEROTH, RANDALL FRENZ, ROY THOMAS, DANN THOMAS & MORE
    Penciled by PAUL SMITH, BOB LAYTON, HERB TRIMPE, GENE COLAN, JOHN ROMITA JR., RICH YANIZESKI, JIM VALENTINO, TOM MORGAN & MORE
    Cover by BOB LAYTON
    ON SALE APRIL 2023
    Iron Man and Doctor Doom face off in the future! The armored foes renew their rivalry in a future version of Camelot, where they join a reborn Arthur and Merlin in battle against some very familiar faces! Then, Loki cultivates chaos as his Acts of Vengeance pit shell-head against the Wrecker and Chemistro! Inside the armor, Tony Stark continues to come to terms with his paralysis, and the Maggia makes its move — but what is its involvement with Hydra and A.I.M.? Plus: Iron Man and Crimson Dynamo see the world through each other’s eyes! Tony defends the surface when Atlantis attacks! Iron Man and Captain America join forces to face the return of Terminus! And don’t forget the Dreadnoughts, Madame Masque, the Hulk and…Santa Claus?! Collecting IRON MAN (1968) #245-257 and ANNUAL #10-11, and material from CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNUAL #9.
    472 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95044-6

X-MEN EPIC COLLECTION: SECOND GENESIS TPB - NEW PRINTING!
    Volume #5 in the X-Men Epic Collections
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT with LEN WEIN & BILL MANTLO
    Penciled by DAVE COCKRUM & JOHN BYRNE with SAL BUSCEMA, BOB BROWN & TONY DEZUNIGA
    Cover by DAVE COCKRUM
    ON SALE MAY 2023
    With the original X-Men captured, Professor X recruits an all-new, all-different team to take on the mantle of the Uncanny X-Men! Including Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Banshee, Sunfire and Thunderbird, this new international cast redefined super hero teams forever. The transition from old team to new won’t come easy, though: Wolverine and Cyclops clash! X-Man battles X-Man! Death and rebirth visit the team! And an old nemesis returns! Plus: the first hints of Alpha Flight and the Weapon X program, the first outer space saga with the Starjammers, and rare early X-Men adventures! With comic book titans Chris Claremont, Dave Cockrum and John Byrne at the helm, the X-Men’s rise to the peak of popularity starts here! Collecting GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1; X-MEN (1963) #94-110; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #53, #69-70 and ANNUAL #1; IRON FIST (1975) #14-15; and material from F.O.O.M. #10.
    528 PGS./Rated T …$49.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95045-3

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY EPIC COLLECTION: EARTH SHALL OVERCOME TPB
    Volume #1 in the Guardians of the Galaxy Epic Collections
    Written by ARNOLD DRAKE, STEVE GERBER, ROGER STERN & MORE
    Penciled by GENE COLAN, SAL BUSCEMA, DON HECK, AL MILGROM & JOHN BUSCEMA
    Cover by AL MILGROM
    Welcome to the 31st century! A thousand years from now, Vance Astro, Yondu, Martinex and Charlie-27 — the original Guardians of the Galaxy — rise to retake the Solar System from reptilian raiders! And soon, the greatest heroes of the present day — Captain America, Doctor Strange, the Thing, the Hulk and more — will join the Guardians in the future’s greatest war! Then, as the Guardians help society rebuild, threats arise from two worlds: one of them living, the other gone mad! The Guardians meet the flame-haired Nikki and the mysterious, all-knowing Starhawk, and the team faces a baptism of fire! Plus: Thor lends a hand against the all-powerful man-machine called Korvac! Collecting MARVEL SUPER-HEROES (1967) #18, MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) #4-5, GIANT-SIZE DEFENDERS #5, DEFENDERS (1972) #26-29, MARVEL PRESENTS #3-12 and THOR ANNUAL #6.
    408 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95043-9

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I liked it. The best John Byrne art I've seen in years. Palmer's inks made it very reminiscent of Neal Adams' when he was doing X-Men with Roy Thomas. Storywise, IMHO, it's a little bit slow moving. He is trying to fill in the void between the cancelation of the X-Men's book, after Roy Thomas' run, and their return with the All-New, All-Different team. However, he can't resist retconing and inserting his favorites into the story, such as Storm. He also tries to cover the X-Men's appearences in other books during that hiatus, such as trying to explain why Cyclops and Marvel Girl were in their original uniforms when they helped Captain America take down the Secret Empire. He also gives us a rare appearence of some of his First Line characters, from Marvel: The Lost Generation. It was a fu book, and it was doing quite well, when Quesada came up with a lame excuse to cancel it, supposedly because he no longer wanted to work with Byrne. I have the two TPBs collecting it, so I'll skip the Omnibus.

Peace
    okay cool, I may pick it up if I can find it for cover price or less.

Thanks!

Astonishing Member

Marvel Epic Collections

September 2023
    Loki Modern Epic Vol 2 - Everything Burns (this is Journey Into Mystery by Kieron Gillen vol 2 rebranded for the Modern Epic Line

October 2023
    Daredevil Vol 2 reprint
    New Mutants Vol 2 reprint
    Incredible Hulk Vol 8 - The Curing of Dr. Banner
    Hawkeye Vol 2 - The Way of the Arrow
    Moon Knight Vol 7 - Death Watch
    Ghost Rider Vol 6 - Vengeance Reborn (This is the first volume of Danny Ketch GR)

November 2023
    Avengers West Coast Vol 2 reprint
    Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 reprint
    Star Wars Legends: The Empire Vol 8
    Spider-Man/Deadpool Vol 1 Isn't it Bromantic? (previously announced, but pushed back on the schedule)
    Excalibur Vol 9 - You are cordially Invited
    Iron Man 6 - War of the Super Villains

Cover, contents are in the video

Mighty Member

That just leaves 3 Star Wars epics for them to finish the Dark Horse line (other than a fair number of Tales stories and the 3 Dark Forces graphic novellas): one for Invasion (either a single volume by itself or New Republic v8), Rebellion v6 (Shadows of the Empire) and The Menace Revealed v4 (leading into Attack of the Clones).

Three left for Excalibur, five for Iron Man, and nine for Incredible Hulk after this batch.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Was hoping for a third Generation X volume and another X-Force, but I’m glad we’re getting Excalibur.

I am SO IN for Danny Ketch Ghost Rider! It’ll be weird starting with v6 of a series, but I have zero interest in pre-Ketch GR. I hope they do the whole Rise of the Midnight Sons crossover for one of the volumes. Probably v8.. depending on how many Ghost Rider appearances from other books end up in v7… Now we need New Warriors Epics (which should be easy since they’re doing omnis) and Darkhawk!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    I am SO IN for Danny Ketch Ghost Rider! It’ll be weird starting with v6 of a series, but I have zero interest in pre-Ketch GR. I hope they do the whole Rise of the Midnight Sons crossover for one of the volumes. Probably v8.. depending on how many Ghost Rider appearances from other books end up in v7… Now we need New Warriors Epics (which should be easy since they’re doing omnis) and Darkhawk!
    Danny Ketch was volume 6? I think he starts at vol. 3.

There is a trade out there called The original marvel years Danny Ketch GR (or something)

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Danny Ketch was volume 6? I think he starts at vol. 3.

There is a trade out there called The original marvel years Danny Ketch GR (or something)
    I meant that Ghost Rider Epic Collection v6 starts with Ghost Rider #1 from the 90’s.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    X-MEN EPIC COLLECTION: SECOND GENESIS TPB - NEW PRINTING!
    Volume #5 in the X-Men Epic Collections
    Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT with LEN WEIN & BILL MANTLO
    Penciled by DAVE COCKRUM & JOHN BYRNE with SAL BUSCEMA, BOB BROWN & TONY DEZUNIGA
    Cover by DAVE COCKRUM
    ON SALE MAY 2023
    With the original X-Men captured, Professor X recruits an all-new, all-different team to take on the mantle of the Uncanny X-Men! Including Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Banshee, Sunfire and Thunderbird, this new international cast redefined super hero teams forever. The transition from old team to new won’t come easy, though: Wolverine and Cyclops clash! X-Man battles X-Man! Death and rebirth visit the team! And an old nemesis returns! Plus: the first hints of Alpha Flight and the Weapon X program, the first outer space saga with the Starjammers, and rare early X-Men adventures! With comic book titans Chris Claremont, Dave Cockrum and John Byrne at the helm, the X-Men’s rise to the peak of popularity starts here! Collecting GIANT-SIZE X-MEN #1; X-MEN (1963) #94-110; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) #53, #69-70 and ANNUAL #1; IRON FIST (1975) #14-15; and material from F.O.O.M. #10.
    528 PGS./Rated T …$49.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-95045-3
    Did I or did I not see that the Proteus X-Men epic collection is also coming this fall? I could swear it was in one of these lists and now I can’t find it…anyone help? I want to put it in my calendar to start watching for it..

Two new Omni announcements.

Love that 3rd variant cover for the first book!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jely4me View Post
    Did I or did I not see that the Proteus X-Men epic collection is also coming this fall? I could swear it was in one of these lists and now I can’t find it…anyone help? I want to put it in my calendar to start watching for it..
    September 2023 is the tentative date
    Blue text denotes sarcasm