Page 1050 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 5055095010001040104610471048104910501051105210531054106011001150 ... LastLast
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 20754
    Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I picked up the DM John Byrne She Hulk Omnibus at
    IST now. I believe they just have the standard cover
    Left. I also saw DM Josh Whedon Astonishing X-Men
    Omnibus available, but I already have the standard edition.
    DM is still available for Byrne She-Hulk at IST.

Amazing Member

Grabbed She Hulk DM on IST. I've always loved that cover where she threatens to rip up all my X-Men. I know it's expensive and the flat binding (although my flat bound Wolverine is not that bad). My first comic I bought for myself was FF #268 so you can say I am a huge 80s fan, a huge Byrne fan and a big She Hulk fan. I have been waiting for this one couldn't let it go.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by lodebone View Post
    Grabbed She Hulk DM on IST. I've always loved that cover where she threatens to rip up all my X-Men. I know it's expensive and the flat binding (although my flat bound Wolverine is not that bad). My first comic I bought for myself was FF #268 so you can say I am a huge 80s fan, a huge Byrne fan and a big She Hulk fan. I have been waiting for this one couldn't let it go.
    Same, I grabbed both AXM and She Hulk. I really don’t like the flat spines and gutter loss towards the beginning and end of the books but bit the bullet because of the material being so good.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Same, I grabbed both AXM and She Hulk. I really don’t like the flat spines and gutter loss towards the beginning and end of the books but bit the bullet because of the material being so good.
    I picked up AXM a month ago on Amazon and it has nice clean binding. The shorter books seem much better.

Incredible Member

Dwindling space, sub-par binding, high MSRP... gonna have to fall into the skip it group on She-Hulk. I picked up the two She-Hulk MMW’s, so hopefully they get to this run some day and I will grab it then.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Incredible Member

Where are you guys seeing Astonishing on IST? I checked at 3pm and again just now, but i don't see it. I do see other Marvel releases on there for today so hopefully Marvel books will start being available en masse again soon.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by newparisian View Post
    Where are you guys seeing Astonishing on IST? I checked at 3pm and again just now, but i don't see it. I do see other Marvel releases on there for today so hopefully Marvel books will start being available en masse again soon.
    I checked from 2:59 to 3:10 and about 3:10 the books start showing up if you check 3 exactly then the books aren’t up yet most likely.
    Last edited by Phd. Strange; 06-02-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

AXM is gone huh?

Edit: On IST. Still on CGN.

Does IST usually just get a small amount or do most people swarm the site at release time? Or a combination of both?
    Last edited by j0nnyboy; 06-02-2020 at 11:00 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    AXM is gone huh?

Edit: On IST. Still on CGN.

Does IST usually just get a small amount or do most people swarm the site at release time? Or a combination of both?
    It's currently a combination of both. Though I see a trend that a lot of hype is driving sales over on the facebook group and the distribution issue is exacerbating the availability problem.
    I really suggest to get books that u want earliest possible or risk missing out on it or wait for another batch to come in.

All-New Member

After months of waiting, obsessively checking the website and complaining to customer services, Amazon UK have finally dispatched my Astonishing X-men and Wolverine Omnis. I almost feel bad for having moaned on at them so much. Hopefully Uncanny X-force isnt too far behind

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by random82 View Post
    After months of waiting, obsessively checking the website and complaining to customer services, Amazon UK have finally dispatched my Astonishing X-men and Wolverine Omnis. I almost feel bad for having moaned on at them so much. Hopefully Uncanny X-force isnt too far behind
    I also bought in on Amazon UK, and they sent it four days ago. With daredevil omnibuses the also sent them very late, and I chatted with them several times about it, and in the end they were sent. With uncanny X force the same happened, so I think they just send everything super late

Kinda pissed off about She-Hulk by Byrne being sold out in about a day. Can't pre-order the thing, but I had it on my IST wish list, so I don't check it every hour, and when I do, I see it's no longer available, literally ONE DAY after it was available. And I don't see it anywhere else.

Will there be more copies available soon? Or was that it?

It's crazy that a $125 She Hulk book would sell out this quickly.
    Last edited by slop101; 06-11-2020 at 07:33 AM.

Okay, so right after I posted that above, I checked ebay, and there was one, lone copy of Shulkie available at cover price - I went to buy it, and in that quick bit of time, it got sold before I could complete the order - it was like one minute!

Anyhoo, I was actually lucky, as IST suddenly had it available (they didn't earlier today), and at 42% off, so I went all in on it - was actually lucky I missed out on the ebay one.

Amazing Member

Very surprised it went OOP so quickly.

It wasn't in my most wanted list so I'm not too disappointed though.

Amazing Member

Has anyone had their copy of She-Hulk by Byrne ship from DCBS? I pre ordered mine a long time ago but haven't heard anything from them. I hope I didn't miss out.