I have almost all the X-Men Milestones TPBs - only exception is Mutant Massacre (I have the Omni)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I might start doing this honestly. A lot of the Omnis have unnecessary padding. I'm gonna get the Mutant Massacre Omni and the Inferno Prologue but after that, I think I'm gonna be done with the crossover Claremont Omni's and just finish them in trades.
    I have the Massacre OHC and will be buying the Prologue omni. After that, with the Claremont/Lee omnis, I'm caught up all the way up to Bishop's arrival, and that's an era I don't care for really until Fatal Attractions. After that most of UXM and X-Men are pretty well covered by (albeit OOP) OHCs and thick trades all the way up to Brubaker basically. The next X-men omnis I'd actually be interested in are Brubaker/Fraction and Carey's Legacy. I have a feeling the 60th anniversary in 2023 may bring about some of these, along with hopefully an X-Factor Investigations v2.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

^ ^ ^

PAD's X-Factor v. 2 was already announced I believe...?
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    ^ ^ ^

PAD's X-Factor v. 2 was already announced I believe...?
    X-Factor by PAD Vol 1 covers the '90s material on the original title.

X-Factor by PAD Vol 2 starts the Madrox/X-Factor Investigations run from the '00 title.

Vol 3 would be the 2nd X-Factor Investigations omnibus but it has not yet been announced.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    X-Factor by PAD Vol 1 covers the '90s material on the original title.

X-Factor by PAD Vol 2 starts the Madrox/X-Factor Investigations run from the '00 title.

Vol 3 would be the 2nd X-Factor Investigations omnibus but it has not yet been announced.
    Ah, got it. Thanks for the clarification.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Victor_Von_Doom View Post
    I thought I saw somewhere the inferno ohc was being reprinted.
    Maybe? That would be extremely unlikely — Marvel traditionally doesn’t reprint OHCs, and I especially can’t imagine them doing so less than a year after releasing it as an omnibus — but I could be wrong.

I would guess it’s more likely they’re reprinting it as a TPB.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Maybe? That would be extremely unlikely — Marvel traditionally doesn’t reprint OHCs, and I especially can’t imagine them doing so less than a year after releasing it as an omnibus — but I could be wrong.

I would guess it’s more likely they’re reprinting it as a TPB.
    Or it could be the OHC for the current Inferno mini, by Hickman.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

THOR EPIC COLLECTION: THE GOD OF THUNDER TPB [NEW PRINTING]
    Volume #1 in the Thor Epic Collections
    Written by STAN LEE with LARRY LIEBER & ROBERT BERNSTEIN
    Penciled by JACK KIRBY with JOE SINNOTT, DON HECK & AL HARTLEY
    Cover by JACK KIRBY Pull up a seat to the beginning of one of the greatest tales of modern myth: the epic saga of the mighty Thor! While vacationing in Norway, Dr. Donald Blake discovered a strange, gnarled cane. Upon striking it, a shower of lightning rained down — and the hobbled doctor found himself transformed into Thor, God of Thunder! In these pages, you'll journey across the Rainbow Bridge to eternal Asgard — and meet Lord Odin, Heimdall, Balder and Thor's evil adopted brother, Loki, for the first time. And to top it off, the mythological origins of Asgard are revealed in fan-favorite backup features! Collecting JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY (1952) #83-96 (A stories), #97-104 (A & C stories) and #105-109.
    480 PGS./All Ages …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93398-2
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

THOR EPIC COLLECTION: WAR OF THE GODS TPB
    Volume #8 in the Thor Epic Collections
    Written by LEN WEIN with STEVE ENGLEHART
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA with TONY DEZUNIGA
    Cover by JACK KIRBY Writer Len Wein lifts Mjolnir aloft and rallies forth the armies of Asgard! When the Time-Twisters seek to destroy Earth, Thor embarks on an adventure with Zarrko the Tomorrow Man. It's a battle through time (with dinosaurs!) that will astonish you to the end! Then, Thor fights the Firelord in the jungles of Latin America, and only Jane Foster can save him! The Warriors Three ramble off on a solo adventure, while Thor returns to Asgard to face the one and only Mangog! Their battle will rage across the length and breadth of the Fabled Realm — and take Thor to Hel in a quest to save Odin! Also featuring new "Tales of Asgard," Thor vs. Ulik the Troll and a giant-sized Annual epic with Hercules! Collecting THOR (1966) #242-259 and ANNUAL #5 and MARVEL SPOTLIGHT (1971) #30.
    392 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93364-7

CARNAGE EPIC COLLECTION: BORN IN BLOOD TPB
    Volume #1 in the Carnage Epic Collections
    Written by DAVID MICHELINIE, TERRY KAVANAGH, J.M. DEMATTEIS & TOM DEFALCO
    Penciled by MARK BAGLEY, ALEX SAVIUK, TOM LYLE, SAL BUSCEMA, RON LIM & STEVEN BUTLER
    Cover by MARK BAGLEY
    Carnage slashes his way into his own Epic Collection! When the offspring of Eddie Brock's alien symbiote bonds with Brock's psychopathic former cellmate, Cletus Kasady, the result is the most deranged and bloodthirsty foe Spider-Man has ever faced! Against the remorseless killer that is Carnage, Spidey must do the unthinkable and forge an alliance with Venom! But Carnage soon gathers some fiendish friends of his own: Carrion, Demogoblin, Shriek and the evil six-armed Spider-Man Doppelganger! And now a small army of heroes — including Spidey, Captain America, Iron Fist, Black Cat, Cloak and Dagger, Morbius and Venom — must hit the streets in a desperate bid to stop Maximum Carnage! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #361-363 and #378-380, WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) #101-103, SPIDER-MAN (1990) #35-37, SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #201-203 and material from SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED (1993) #1-2 and AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL (1964) #28.
    472 PGS./Rated T …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-94662-3

AVENGERS EPIC COLLECTION: THE AVENGERS/DEFENDERS WAR TPB [NEW PRINTING]
    Volume #7 in the Avengers Epic Collections
    Written by STEVE ENGLEHART with ROY THOMAS, JIM STARLIN & GERRY CONWAY
    Penciled by BOB BROWN & SAL BUSCEMA with JOHN BUSCEMA, JIM STARLIN & RICH BUCKLER
    Cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
    The Avengers battle the Defenders in comics' first great crossover battle royale! It's hero against hero in the sensational summer hit of 1973: Cap vs. Namor! Thor vs. Hulk! It's the original, and there's never been another one like it. All this, plus the origin of Mantis; an all-hands-on-deck battle with the Zodiac; the Avengers vs. Thanos and the Cosmic Cube; a Giant-Size adventure alongside Golden Age heroes Miss America and the Whizzer; the wedding of Quicksilver and Crystal; the return of Ultron and an increasingly tense love triangle between the Scarlet Witch, the Vision and Mantis! And as an added bonus feature, rare Avengers pinups, profiles and more from the pages of the '70s fanzine F.O.O.M.! Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #115-128, GIANT-SIZE AVENGERS #1, DEFENDERS (1972) #8-11, CAPTAIN MARVEL (1968) #33 and FANTASTIC FOUR (1961) #150.
    456 PGS./Rated T …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93402-6

X-MEN EPIC COLLECTION: BISHOP'S CROSSING TPB
    Volume #20 in the X-Men Epic Collections
    Written by JIM LEE, WHILCE PORTACIO, JOHN BYRNE, SCOTT LOBDELL, FABIAN NICIEZA, HOWARD MACKIE & MORE
    Penciled by WHILCE PORTACIO, JIM LEE, JOHN ROMITA JR., ANDY KUBERT, JAE LEE, RON WAGNER & MORE
    Cover by JIM LEE
    The coming of Bishop! The reunited X-Men have expanded into two squads — and while the blue team takes on Omega Red and learns secrets of Wolverine's past, the gold team brokers peace with the Hellfire Club! But when advanced Sentinels crash the party, one X-Man may not survive! Then, guns blazing, the man called Bishop arrives from the future pursuing hundreds of escaped convicts through time — and finds himself stranded in the present! Bishop was raised to idolize the X-Men…but he knows a deadly secret waiting in their future! Plus: Colossus is reunited with his brother, the X-Men face the machinations of Mojo and the blue team battles a New Orleans Brood infestation alongside Ghost Rider and…Gambit's wife?! Collecting UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #281-288, UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL (1992) #16, X-MEN (1991) #4-9, X-MEN ANNUAL (1992) #1 and GHOST RIDER (1990) #26-27.
    512 PGS./Rated T …$49.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93452-1

CONAN THE BARBARIAN EPIC COLLECTION: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS — OF ONCE AND FUTURE KINGS TPB
    Volume #5 in the Conan the Barbarian Epic Collections
    Written by ROY THOMAS with LEN WEIN
    Penciled by JOHN BUSCEMA with JIM STARLIN, VAL MAYERIK & VICENTE ALCAZAR
    Cover by GIL KANE
    Conan and Bęlit reave a path across the high seas and into the jungles of the Hyborian Age in another set of classic tales! Together, the barbarian and the pirate queen encounter the Lord of the Lions and battle for the honored name of Amra in one of the greatest Conan adventures of all time! Master storytellers Roy Thomas and John Buscema follow with an exploit that brings Conan, Kull and Red Sonja together in a tale of titans that pits Robert E. Howard's greatest creations against one another! Also featuring full-color editions of black-and-white Conan stories by Jim Starlin and John Buscema, an adaptation of the very first Conan story and the rare "Crawler in the Mists"! Collecting CONAN THE BARBARIAN (1970) #60-71, CONAN ANNUAL #2-3 and POWER RECORDS #31 — CONAN THE BARBARIAN: CRAWLER IN THE MISTS.
    360 PGS./Rated T+ …$44.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-93353-1

Looks like some of the Marvel omnis are getting pushed back. I was going to get Captain America Lives (3rd Cap Brubaker omnibus) and Fantastic Four by Hickman vol 1, but they're not available on IST today. I looked on Amazon, and they have an updated release date of late January.

I'd imagine this is going to happen with a lot of books in the coming months.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    Looks like some of the Marvel omnis are getting pushed back. I was going to get Captain America Lives (3rd Cap Brubaker omnibus) and Fantastic Four by Hickman vol 1, but they're not available on IST today. I looked on Amazon, and they have an updated release date of late January.

I'd imagine this is going to happen with a lot of books in the coming months.
    Indeed there's quite a number of books that have been pushed back. This has spared me the anticipated November omni-geddon for now but I fear it may just be a delay and will hit hard in January or February