Page 1076 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 7657697610261066107210731074107510761077107810791080108611261176 ... LastLast
Results 16,126 to 16,140 of 20773
    Amazing Member

Inferno has no DM? The regular looks pretty great so I'd probably be getting that one anyway.

I'm definitely getting the Dr Aphra omnibus. I'm glad I held off on buying all of the TPBs now.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Taiyaki View Post
    Inferno has no DM? The regular looks pretty great so I'd probably be getting that one anyway.
    It does have a DM cover. The SILVESTRI/BLEVINS/SIMONSON HEADSHOTS Cover is the DM one whereas the regular one will be the SILVESTRI GOBLIN QUEEN Cover.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FluffySheep View Post
    I'm definitely getting the Dr Aphra omnibus. I'm glad I held off on buying all of the TPBs now.
    Yes, I'm also planning on picking this up. I really like the ASHLEY WITTER IMPERIAL RECRUIT DM Cover. Hopefully will be able to get it.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

These books are slated to be released when @Raffi, what time frame?
    Thanks.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    These books are slated to be released when @Raffi, what time frame?
    Thanks.
    based on this website:
    https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-co...ns-and-covers/

Release dates for everything are:

STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC (ON SALE 02/24/21)
    X-MEN BY CHRIS CLAREMONT & JIM LEE OMNIBUS VOL. 2 HC (NEW PRINTING) (ON SALE 02/24/21)
    CONAN THE BARBARIAN: THE ORIGINAL MARVEL YEARS OMNIBUS VOL. 5 HC ALEX ROSS COVER (ON SALE 03/03/21)
    GOLDEN AGE CAPTAIN AMERICA OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC (NEW PRINTING) (ON SALE 03/03/21)
    INCREDIBLE HULK EPIC COLLECTION: GOING GRAY TPB (ON SALE 12/02/20)
    OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE: DELUXE EDITION OMNIBUS HC (ON SALE 03/03/21)
    AVENGERS BY JASON AARON VOL. 1 HC (ON SALE 03/10/21)
    AVENGERS WEST COAST EPIC COLLECTION: VISION QUEST TPB (ON SALE 12/23/20)
    CAPTAIN AMERICA BY JACK KIRBY OMNIBUS (ON SALE 03/10/21)
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS: THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN VOL. 13 HC (ON SALE 03/10/21)
    THOR EPIC COLLECTION: THE THOR WAR TPB (ON SALE 12/09/20)
    AVENGERS: THE GATHERING OMNIBUS HC (ON SALE 03/17/21)
    DAREDEVIL BY CHIP ZDARSKY VOL. 1 HC (ON SALE 03/17/21)
    TONY STARK: IRON MAN BY DAN SLOTT OMNIBUS HC (ON SALE 03/17/21)
    VISION & THE SCARLET WITCH – THE SAGA OF WANDA AND VISION TPB (ON SALE 12/30/20)
    X-MEN: INFERNO OMNIBUS HC SILVESTRI COVER (ON SALE 03/17/21)
    MARVEL MASTERWORKS DAZZLER VOL. 2 HC (ON SALE 03/24/21)

Although I'm sure those dates will most likely move around slightly, as they are prone to do these days. I would view those dates as "directional only". ;-)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    AVENGERS: THE GATHERING OMNIBUS
    Written by BOB HARRAS, LEN KAMINSKI, GLENN HERDLING, ROY THOMAS, FABIAN NICIEZA, SCOTT LOBDELL, BEN RAAB & MORE
    Penciled by STEVE EPTING, KIRK JARVINEN, KEVIN WEST, MC WYMAN, GORDON PURCELL, MIKE GUSTOVICH, JIM HALL, GEOF ISHERWOOD, ANDY KUBERT, DAVE ROSS, JOHN ROMITA JR., JIM CHEUNG & MORE
    COVERS BY STEVE EPTING & TOM PALMER
    One of the most shocking stories in Avengers history! When the Swordsman returns from the dead with the mysterious Magdalene by his side, a sprawling saga begins — and at its heart stands the shadowy Proctor! What is his great secret? Who are his mysterious Gatherers? And what do they want with the Vision, the Black Knight and the Eternal known as Sersi? Meanwhile, the Avengers deal with Kree terrorists, the Legion of the Unliving and a traitor in their midst — as the Black Knight finds himself torn between Sersi and his teammate Crystal! And can the X-Men help the Avengers stop a mutant/human civil war before Proctor begins his final gathering? Collecting AVENGERS (1963) #343-344 and #348-375, AVENGERS ANNUAL #22, AVENGERS STRIKEFILE, X-MEN (1991) #26, AVENGERS WEST COAST #101, UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #307, BLACK KNIGHT: EXODUS and AVENGERS ANNIVERSARY MAGAZINE.
    1152 PGS./Rated T …$125.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92649-6
    Can. Not. Wait!

I'd love to get the DM cover, but as that would mean paying the equivalent of at least $150, I'll probably end up getting the standard cover (which is pretty good in it's own right anyway).

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

THE OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE: DELUXE EDITION OMNIBUS
    Written by MARK GRUENWALD, PETER SANDERSON & STEVE SAFFEL
    Penciled by VARIOUS
    Covers by JOHN BYRNE
    Following the success of the original OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE came the DELUXE EDITION — expanded, augmented and fully updated! Now, the ultimate guide to the mid-1980s Marvel Universe is collected in a single gigantic hardcover for the first time! The OHOTMU DELUXE EDITION featured fact-packed character profiles illustrated by some of the era’s biggest names, including John Byrne, Frank Miller, Arthur Adams, Walter Simonson and Bill Sienkiewicz! Immerse yourself in hundreds of in-depth profiles of Marvel’s greatest heroes and villains — from Abomination to Zzzax and everyone in between! Plus: An array of alien races, equipment schematics and maps, and a rundown of the dearly departed in the Book of the Dead! Collecting OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE: DELUXE EDITION #1-20.
    1392 PGS./Rated T …$150.00
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92364-8
    Pretty sure that the 2nd cover version is drawn by Ron Frenz not John Byrne. I have fond memories of collecting the OHOTMU deluxe edition when it came out in the late 1980s and I would definitely be interested in buying the Omnibus but that $150 price......

What's The Gathering like? I don't know anything about it, but seeing that many issues of Avengers in one volume is intriguing.

And HELL YES to the second Dazzler Masterworks!

Holy hell, Marvel should have a financing plan for all the X-Omnis coming out. Maybe I have an extra kidney...

Thanks for the updates, guys!

Amazing Member

It does have a DM cover. The SILVESTRI/BLEVINS/SIMONSON HEADSHOTS Cover is the DM one whereas the regular one will be the SILVESTRI GOBLIN QUEEN Cover.
    Thanks! I love both, might go with the DM on this but undecided.

Spectacular Member

Yes, I'm also planning on picking this up. I really like the ASHLEY WITTER IMPERIAL RECRUIT DM Cover. Hopefully will be able to get it.
    Definitely getting Dr Aphra omni. Best character to come out of this new star wars. Both covers are great! I'm torn! I'm sure the hungry collector horde will make my choice for me come release day on IST

Spectacular Member

So it looks there won't be an Iron Man 2020 omnibus. The main event is included in the Iron Man by Slott omnibus.
    In this event most (or even all) tie-ins were not needed, so it's not that bad

I like both covers (which doesn't happen very often), so I'll just go with whichever is cheaper at the time
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    So it looks there won't be an Iron Man 2020 omnibus. The main event is included in the Iron Man by Slott omnibus.
    In this event most (or even all) tie-ins were not needed, so it's not that bad
    Never underestimate Marvel's willingness to try and get you to double dip. There could yet be an Iron Man 2020 event Omni with the tie-ins included.

Thanks @Raffi for posting the estimated dates for those Omnis. Mostly March 2021 releases. Wonder if the world will be more back to normal by then? That includes shipping schedules.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime