Page 25 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mtop2036 View Post
    Do you have vol 1 or getting the reprint? what about vol 3? I know vol 3 isnt out yet but how is the material in it?
    Nope, pre-ordered 3 and will get 1 when it comes...was gonna wait for everything in Epics but that could be a long wait

So what other books should I get that go along with the material from uncanny x men omnibus vol 1-3? surely theres got to be some events there that arnt in the omnis

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

So what other books should I get that go along with the material from uncanny x men omnibus vol 1-3? surely theres got to be some events there that arnt in the omnis
    Nope, the events start after vol 3 I think. Events weren't really a thing until Secret Wars.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

The omnis are complete, but they're getting closer to crossover territory. The third takes us to #175, and the first real crossover is Mutant Massacre at #210. It remains to be seen how much of the crossover a potential omni would include, as the overall story has two main arcs, the first through Uncanny and the second through New Mutants, so it's possible they'd leave out the New Mutants stuff. (In which case you could get the Mutant Massacre OHC.)

ok thanks guys. how about any minis or one shots? or books that have issues inbetween the omnis? How is the Xmen vol 1 and 2 by claremont?(the non uncanny ones)

ok thanks guys. how about any minis or one shots? or books that have issues inbetween the omnis? How is the Xmen vol 1 and 2 by claremont?(the non uncanny ones)
    X-Men 1 and 2 are written by Stan Lee. The Claremont run started with Uncanny.

forging evil plans victorxd1999's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    X-Men 1 and 2 are written by Stan Lee. The Claremont run started with Uncanny.
    He means the Claremont-Jim Lee volumes. They're very 90s so it depends on your personal taste.
    "You don't ever quit. Not even to your last drop of blood. You got folks relyin' on you then you just can't afford to." Sean Noonan-Hitman #47

Hello from the gutter Mad Hatter's Avatar

I think he meant the Claremont/Jim Lee ones.

Quote Originally Posted by victorxd1999 View Post
    He means the Claremont-Jim Lee volumes. They're very 90s so it depends on your personal taste.
    gotcha. guessing the uncanny omnis have the best material then?

all of those minis dont fall in with any of the omnis? or are they self contained? thanks for all the help. im a newb when its comes to xmen

Incredible Member

gotcha. guessing the uncanny omnis have the best material then?

all of those minis dont fall in with any of the omnis? or are they self contained? thanks for all the help. im a newb when its comes to xmen
    Bookmark krisis' guide from the opening post on this forum. It can answer just about any question except for opinion on story, and if a run is pretty much universally praised or panned he mentions that as well as why.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle88 View Post
    I finally remembered what I need to finish off and it's the complete collections of Brubaker's Cap. I've got Winter Soldier and then it's Red Menace and Death of. Are there complete collections after that? They aren't numbered which is a pain in the arse in this case.
    Those are the only ones, unless you count the Winter Soldier complete collection, which is included in the final Return of the Winter Soldier omnibus.

think were gonna get a uncanny x men vol 4? and so on?

They have Uncanny #189-198 + Annual 8 and other stuff coming out in Epic format shortly. Omni #3 has up to #175 plus annuals 6,7 so I would say it looks like they are going to continue it in Epic rather than go #4. But you never know if #3 sells well.

but what about 176 through 188? I cant find it collected anywhere unless im missing something.

but what about 176 through 188? I cant find it collected anywhere unless im missing something.
    That looks more like a epic sized collection to come unless there was a lot of extra material to stick into an Omni.