Page 86 of 977 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136186586 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 14643
  1. #1276
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA USA
    Posts
    3,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Near Mint View Post
    Is 76-91 reprinted anywhere yet? I'm unaware of any TPB or HC that covers these issues between "Along Came a Spider-Woman" and "Death of Mockingbird".
    Hmmm... off the top of my head I know that #89-91 + an annual are contained in the Ultron Unbound trade that came out around the time of the last movie. There's also the OOP Operation: Galactic Storm trades that had #80-82.

    So that would leave #76-79, 83-88 orphaned unless there's a collection floating around that I'm unaware of... Damn. We're almost there!
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009
    7,869

    The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

  2. #1277
    Astonishing Member TomSlick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lucky One View Post
    Yep. I would guess that that one would be included in a UXM omni because it had impact on the main title; and that was back when if there was a miniseries, they would actually write those characters out of the main book for the corresponding time. (IIRC, Wolverine and Kitty were both gone from UXM for a few months.)

    No kidding. Even the littlest things - like Prof X's call to Logan about James Hudson (Vindicator). Man, powerful stuff.

  3. #1278
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series
    Posts
    14,789

    Default What's Marvel going to do with the last 3 issues of Thor: Goddess of Thunder?

    Marvel has collected the first 5 issues, but there's 3 more issues in the series. What's Marvel going to do? Are they just not going to reprint those? Make a new trade featuring all 8 issues?
    "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever"--Isaiah 40:8

    “A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.”--Batman

    “You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don’t alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.”--The Doctor

  4. #1279
    Fantastic Member mike1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Marvel has collected the first 5 issues, but there's 3 more issues in the series. What's Marvel going to do? Are they just not going to reprint those? Make a new trade featuring all 8 issues?
    They released vol 2, Who Holds the Hammer, a few months ago. It collects 6-8 and an annual.

  5. #1280
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In the Tardis reading The Expanse book series
    Posts
    14,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike1981 View Post
    They released vol 2, Who Holds the Hammer, a few months ago. It collects 6-8 and an annual.
    Thanks, I didn't see that. Looks like they dropped the "goddess" name in the series, which is why I couldn't find it.
    "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever"--Isaiah 40:8

    “A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy’s shoulder to let him know that the world hadn't ended.”--Batman

    “You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: they don’t alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views.”--The Doctor

  6. #1281
    Rad to the Max Canucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    Thanks, I didn't see that. Looks like they dropped the "goddess" name in the series, which is why I couldn't find it.
    "Goddess of Thunder" was only the name of the first arc/TPB. "Who Holds the Hammer?" is book 2. The series title is just simply "Thor"
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

  7. #1282
    Mighty Member Stormcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    1,798

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canucked View Post
    "Goddess of Thunder" was only the name of the first arc/TPB. "Who Holds the Hammer?" is book 2. The series title is just simply "Thor"
    Has there been any word on that series getting an OHC? Thor: God of Thunder did, and it seems like everything Jason Aaron does gets collected in that format eventually. Issues #1-8 plus the Annual and the What If? would make a good collection.

  8. #1283
    Rad to the Max Canucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Has there been any word on that series getting an OHC? Thor: God of Thunder did, and it seems like everything Jason Aaron does gets collected in that format eventually. Issues #1-8 plus the Annual and the What If? would make a good collection.
    Wouldn't be surprising, but who knows. I will be buying it.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

  9. #1284
    Mighty Member Mr`Orange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Will be a light month for me. only *really* interested in:

    BLACK PANTHER BY CHRISTOPHER PRIEST: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 3 TPB


    Nut may also get :
    CAPTAIN AMERICA EPIC COLLECTION: MAN WITHOUT A COUNTRY TPB

    If it is the run that I think it is, and maybe

    HAWKEYE & THE THUNDERBOLTS VOL. 1 TPB

    If there is no other way to carry on the Thunderbolts run.

  10. #1285
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Nut may also get :
    CAPTAIN AMERICA EPIC COLLECTION: MAN WITHOUT A COUNTRY TPB

    If it is the run that I think it is,
    It's the very end of the 1st series, written by Mark Waid.

  11. #1286
    Time for Dissection FlashingSabre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Posts
    2,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr`Orange View Post
    Will be a light month for me. only *really* interested in:

    BLACK PANTHER BY CHRISTOPHER PRIEST: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 3 TPB


    Nut may also get :
    CAPTAIN AMERICA EPIC COLLECTION: MAN WITHOUT A COUNTRY TPB

    If it is the run that I think it is, and maybe

    HAWKEYE & THE THUNDERBOLTS VOL. 1 TPB

    If there is no other way to carry on the Thunderbolts run.
    I doubt T-Bolts classic is getting continued. And if it does get an Omni, that stuff would be at the earioeisr toward the end of vol 2
    Cyclops was right

  12. #1287
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    I doubt T-Bolts classic is getting continued. And if it does get an Omni, that stuff would be at the earioeisr toward the end of vol 2
    It is continuing right where the Thunderbolts Classic trades left off, which are also getting reprinted. I figure they tacked Hawkeye onto the title to capitalize on his current popularity.

  13. #1288
    Mighty Member Mr`Orange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan P91 View Post
    It's the very end of the 1st series, written by Mark Waid.
    Ah that isn't the one I wanted! Oh well.

  14. #1289
    Mighty Member Mr`Orange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    I doubt T-Bolts classic is getting continued. And if it does get an Omni, that stuff would be at the earioeisr toward the end of vol 2
    I need to see where abouts the Classic run gets too. I have so many editions of the first story arc.

  15. #1290
    Super Member DrGregatron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    24th and 1/2 Century
    Posts
    895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Looks like we're getting a Jack Kirby's The Mighty Thor Artist's Edition next year, collecting three whole issues (#111, 117, 118) and some other stuff:

    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/12/...-so-much-more/
    It shall be mine!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •